Fifty Shades of Jeremike

By stoozie

WARNING: A LOT of smut. Several kinks and suggestions of a sub/dom relationship. Sexual assault trigger warni... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36~
Chapter 37~
Chapter 38~
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~
Chapter 41~
Chapter 42~
Chapter 43~
Chapter 44~
Chapter 45~
Chapter 46~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~
Chapter 49~
Chapter 50~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 51~
Chapter 52~
Chapter 53~
Chapter 54~
Chapter 55~
Chapter 56~
Chapter 57~
Chapter 58~
Chapter 59~
Chapter 60~
Chapter 61~
Chapter 62~
Chapter 63~
Chapter 64~
Chapter 65~
Chapter 66~
Chapter 67~
Chapter 69~
Chapter 70~
Chapter 71~
Chapter 72~
Chapter 73~
Chapter 74~
Chapter 75~
Chapter 76~

Chapter 68~

887 47 46
By stoozie

ALMOST CHAPTER 69

But uh this chapter might make you want to stab me but in your defense I'm 100% okay with that

---

Jeremy had been oddly snappy and aggressive over the past week. Mike tried to stay calm about Jeremy's sudden sass, but felt like Jeremy wasn't telling him something.

It was a Thursday night, the family was eating dinner, Winter going on about his day at school. Jeremy wasn't eating, and was silent almost the whole time.

"Is something wrong?" Mike finally asked.

"No." Jeremy snapped, attitude lacing his voice.

Mike sighed. "Winter, could you go finish your food in your room?"

The little boy nodded and carefully carried his plate to his room, shutting the door and turning on his cartoons.

"Okay, why are you being such a bitch lately?" Mike asked again.

"It's nothing, Mike." He replied, a sharp edge to his voice.

"It obviously is, it's one thing to snap at me, but even Winter noticed you're acting out." He continued. "I don't want him to be afraid to talk to you, knowing you might yell or something.

"Mhm, well I'm sorry I'm not a soulless asshole. I'm sorry I have feelings, really." He stood up and began to walk out.

"I never said that was the problem but maybe if you just told me what was wrong I could help you not feel bad." He followed.

"I don't want to talk about it, how hard is it to comprehend? I'm fine, so leave it alone." He began to raise his voice.

"I'm just trying to make sure my husband is alright, I've never seen you this angry at just nothing, Jeremy." Mike retorted.

"I don't need you to make sure I'm alright. I'm not a fucking child, I don't need your assistance 24/7, and unlike one of us I have more than half a brain!"

The two sat in silence, Jeremy realizing what he had said and Mike taken aback that he'd said it.

"I think I should leave for a while." Jeremy nodded, turning to leave the house.

"At least take clothes with you." Mike sighed.

"I don't need them." He grabbed a coat and slid into his shoes before leaving through the front door. Mike sat on the couch and held his head in his hands, still in shock. Jeremy had never, ever said anything rude to him, even during the Doll incident. It made it even worse that Winter probably heard the whole thing.

"Dad?" Winter whispered softly.

Mike smiled and patted his lap. Winter waddled over and sat on Mike's leg, biting his thumb.

"Will dad come back?" He asked.

"Of course, baby.. He's just upset, is all." He kissed Winters forehead.

"Did he hurt your feelings?" He questioned.

"No, I'm fine. I didn't want you to hear all of that." Mike answered truthfully.

"A-Are you sure he'll be back?" The child's voice wobbled.

"I know he will, don't cry. Come on, you can sleep with me tonight." Mike spoke, knowing it was incredible early but wanting to sleep the entire argument off.

---

IM SORRY ILL FIX IT I PROMISE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
240K 2.7K 20
this is just a smut/lemon filled story for you guys, there will be some fluff at time but it'll be very small bit. The first few chapters will be onl...
281K 4K 41
You read the title! The stories posted here aren't mine, I found them on tumblr or other websites. I'll write their usernames and you guys can check...
56K 1.6K 15
this is based on my AU from my tumblr account ask-the-fnaf-nightguards In a twisted turn of events, poor Michael Schmidt, A security guard for the pi...