The daughters of SAMCRO

By ShantleTurtlePurdy

The story of Jenelle and Jessica Teller aka the Teller Twins or better known as The Princess's of SAMCRO!! More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter One

1.9K 30 0
By ShantleTurtlePurdy

I was the SAMCRO princess and I though of myself as quite the badass. I learned how to ride a motorcycle at the age of 16. I walked into the clubhouse. It was the day I was gonna get my Reaper and I was more the excited to get one. I'm a Senior at Charming High. My Reaper would be my second tattoo. Happy was gonna give me a full back Reaper like the other guys that means if I married one of the guys their crow would have to be somewhere else. I got my homework out and laid it on the pool table.

Jax: are you ready for this?
Me: more then anything.

I went and changed into my swimming top. Happy put the sketch on my back and started the tattoo gun. I put my headphones in and started my homework. I finished everything and he was still working on it. I was laying my head in my arms when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Juice.

Juice: hey.
Me: hey.
Juice: whats up?
Me: getting my Reaper.
Juice: cool.
Me: yeah.
Juice: dose it match Jax's?
Me: I mean there all the same in a since but mine is more my father's design he had on his back.

Thats when I noticed that my top was untied and you could total see my boobs. Jax walked in and told Juice they had a run but Happy could stay here. He started working on the shoulder part of my tattoo and it fucking hurt. He hit my shoulder blade and I grabbed the table and squeezed.

Happy: you okay little girl?
Me: yeah.

I laid my head back down and he kissed my shoulder blade. Me and Happy have been sleeping together since I turned 18 and the club knows nothing about it. He finished my tattoo and retied my top. He picked me up off the table and kissed me.

Happy: did you finish your homework?
Me: yeah.

He kissed my cheek and I went to his dorm to look at my tattoo. It was awesome looking. I kissed him and ended up with my back to the wall while he was pulling my jeans down. He put me down and I took his Kutte off. I sat it on the table and he kissed me again.

Happy: I love a girl who can take care of my Kutte.
Me: of course I know how to take care of one.

I turned around and pulled off his jeans. He picked me up again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were just about to smash when Jax's called.

Happy- hey Pres. I just finished it. Alright I'll get to work on it.

He hung up and kissed me. He put me down and started getting dressed.

Me: the hell?
Happy: I have to go work on a car.
Me: can't that wait?
Happy: no we have to have it out of the shop by 8:30 tonight.
Me: I have to go to a football game later.
Happy: we're pick up later.

I was palming him throw his boxers.

Me: is this the right choice?
Happy: it has to be.
Me: are you sure not just a real quick fuck?

He picked me back up and we ended up fucking hard. We got dressed and Happy went to the garage. I left to go get ready for the football game tonight. I ended up wearing ripped up jeans with fishnets under them and a SAMCRO tank top with my biker boots. I curled my hair and did my make up. I put in big ass hoop earrings to top the look off. I went back by the garage. I was bent over fixing the brakes of my bike giving Happy the most perfect view of my ass. I felt a hard slap on my ass and stood up quickly.

Happy: you look hot.
Me: thanks.
Happy: where you going dressed like that?
Me: a football game. Did you finish the car?
Happy: yeah. They just came and got it.
Me: cool.

He checked over my brakes and made sure I fixed them right.

Happy: why are you dressed like that?
Me: I think I look good.
Happy: you do but you can't go like that.
Me: why?
Happy: cause I'm the only one that can look at you the way their going to look at you.
Me: Happy stop. I'm not your old lady.

He walked away and I left. I got in and went to go find me friends.

Maggie: ooo let's see the new ink.

I lifted my shirt and showed them my back.

Nessa: that's badass. Who did that?
Me: a friend.
Nessa: a friend of the club?
Me: yes

Nessa had a thing for my brother and it was the most awkward thing ever. We ended up winning and the football team was throwing a party.

Nessa: are you coming to the party?
Me: yeah just let me park my bike at home. I'll ride with you.
Nessa: okay.

The only good thing about the club was I've lived by myself since I was 16. I ended up getting drunk out of my fucking mind. I was pinned to the wall by some football player kissing on my neck. I shoved him away and walked outside. He ended up following me and I was on the hood of Nessa's car.

Me: stop.
Him: aren't biker slut in SAMCRO called Croweaters?
Me: I'm not a Croweater.

He slammed my face on the hood and kissed my neck again. He was pulling at my jeans and actually ripped my shit when I ended up kicking him in the balls and locking myself in the car. He wouldn't leave me alone so I called Happy.

Happy- what?
Me- where are you?
Happy- at the clubhouse. Where are you?
Me- a party.

The football dude started hitting on the window.

Happy- are you okay?
Me- will you come get me?
Happy- where are you?
Me- some house by the lake.
Happy- I'm on my way.

He hung up and I hide my face in my knees. I heard the sound of a motorcycle and knew it was Happy. I heard someone hit the hood and looked up to Happy having the guy pinned by his throat punching him over and over again. I got out of the car and made him let go.

Happy: I ever see you around her and your dead.
Him: have the SAMCRO slut.

Happy went to hit him again but I grabbed his arm first. The football player took off and I've never seen him run so fast. Happy pulled me into a hug and looked me over. He stopped at my neck.

Me: I'm fine.

I ended up throwing up. Happy help me onto his bike and we left. We got to my house and he carried me inside. I woke up the next day to laying on someone chest. I kept my eyes closed and hoped it wasn't a football player.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3K 41
Carrie just wanted to have a simple and normal life. Maybe even be happy for once in her life. Unfortunately for her, life had other plans and she is...
20.8K 1.1K 21
Karli Teller is the country music loving princess of SAMCRO. Growing up in the life, she has seen things that most people only have nightmares about...
140K 3K 58
When Jax's son is born, his life gets flipped in all sorts of crazy new directions. His favorite though, his reconnection with one of his best friend...
128K 2.7K 36
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual a...