Fragile | D.M

Bởi cookieStiles

"I fear the inevitable. I fear the time. I fear losing you. Again." ⚠Warning⚠ | Some Death Eaters still Alive... Xem Thêm

Must Read
Chapter 1: Persuade Hermione Granger
Chapter 2: Emotional Break downs
Chapter 3: Better?
Chapter 4: The Amazing Purple Ferret
Chapter 6: Ginny Weasley
Chapter 7: The Burrow
Chapter 8: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 9: Legilimens
Chapter 10: Unexpected
Chapter 11: Joint Forces
Chapter 12: Rescue Mission
Chapter 13: Midnight Stroll
Chapter 14: Welcome back, Best friend.
Chapter 15: Trade
Chapter 16: The Fault in the Plan
Chapter 17: 'Just Concern'
Chapter 18: To Break the Unbreakable
Chapter 19: Late Night Confession

Chapter 5: Awkwardness overload!

560 57 7
Bởi cookieStiles

The trio stared at the purple ferret for almost twenty seconds until Ron spoke in amazement. "It makes me remind of someone... Hmm." Ron poke his temple and pretend to think hard while looking at the purple ferret. "Yes! Malfoy! The amazing!"

Hermione shrieked when Ron throw the ferret almost four feet high and caught it again. "Bouncing ferret!"

"Ron stop! Give me that!" Hermione grab the ferret and hug it's soft body. "Wait here, I'll just fix your bed. Do not go anywhere!" She clambered up to the second floor, she opened the door of Malfoys room expecting so much litters on the floor but all she saw was the trunk standing beside the cabinet and the properly arranged bed.

"Ouch!" She dropped the ferret as she suck her wounded finger. "You bit me!" The ferret start attacking her again. "Alright Malfoy! I'll transfigure you back but you need to listen to me okay?"

She draw her wand and with a wave of it, Draco turned back to his original appearance. His face was blushing in so much anger and eyes are cold as stone. "Why the hell. Did. You. Do. That?!" He scowled.

"Shh shh! Don't shout! Please Harry and Ron might see you." Hermiones heart seems to deafened her due to it's fast pumping of blood. She felt dizzier than ever, so nervous that her best friends might found out that Draco Malfoy was staying in her house for almost two weeks.

"Did you see what Weaselby did to me?! He fcking wiggle me by the tail! Ugh that's so disgusting!" He yelled again, hermione quickly cast a muffliato charm so that Harry and Ron wouldn't hear them downstairs.

"Yeah I know! I was there, and I am very sorry okay... Ugh Malfoy my head is hurting badly so please listen for a minute. I need you to stay in my room until I distracted Harry and Ron so you can apparate outside my house to anywhere you want to go. They must not see you please I am begging you, just go back here next week." She said while continuously glancing at the door.

"What if I don't want to? You think I'll listen to you after you embarrassed me?! How disrespectful you are Granger, after I served and looked for your damn mental illness!" Draco spat.

"Mental illness?! How dare you! I am depressed!" Hermione's ears went red.

"You are insane! And you cannot tell me what to do so step aside and I will get my vengeance to that bloody ginger!" He's about to storm out of the room when Hermione pointed her wand to his direction. She sighed and transfigure him back to now white ferret.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. You leave me no choice." She said regretfully and bring the ferret inside her room and put him in her wardrobe, she locked its door. She returned back to Draco's room and levitated his things toward her room and push them under the bed.

She cast away the muffliato charm... "Hermione can we go up there now?" Ron called.

"Y-yeah.." She said. The next thing she knew was her bestfriends are settling themselves on the bed lying against the soft mattress.

"Ugh I'm so exhausted.. Move your arse Ron!" Harry said and kicked off his shoes.

"Er... I'll just cook... Dinner.. For you..." She said nervously.

Ron jump off the bed and walked toward her. "No, you rest and I will cook. I've watched mum sometimes and I think I can manage." He said.

"You sure?" Hermione asked mentality thanking Ron for volunteering.

"Yep." He said.

"Err.. Just use magic.. Do not use the stove Ron please." She warned before entering in her room.

"Y-yeah... Right." Ron glanced at her awkwardly and jogged downstairs.

***
After about thirty minutes Ron called them for dinner, Harry assisted Hermione on the stairs in case she faint again. There's a steamed chicken and boiled potatoes on the table.

"Oh man, ready to be husband soon, are you?" Harry chuckled as he smacked Rons arm. He pulled the chair for Hermione then settle himself.

Hermione glanced at Ron then started to busied herself on the plate, she don't feel comfortable around Ron at all, especially now that they had a bitter past. She's hoping that Harry won't start that topic or she might crack a reason to run upstairs and lock herself inside her room.

"So,.. How's the Auror training?" She asked.

"Great! Ron and I have to travel on Asia and on Australia, it's really fantastic experience. We've met some veterans auror too which er... A bit unpleasant really, some of them were like Moody.. Too paranoid and over acting." Harry said while chewing on his food. She's glad that Harry was talking just like the old times, no awkwardness. Unlike Ron who's now putting his second set of boiled potatoes in his plate.

"Good to know that.. I'm so happy for the both of you." Hermione said with a thin smile on her lips.

"We know. And we would like to feel the same for you Hermione. There are many opportunities for you out there, you can have a higher achievements than Rons and I combined. Hermione you are great, intelligent person, all you have to do is go back and start over again. We're here for you, we are family." Harry touched her hand gently and gave her a comforting look, Ron finally meet her eyes and nodded at her.

"Okay... J-just give me time... You see I'm too vulnerable today, I have to make sure that before I go back on the wizarding world, my confidence was strong enough to handle everything." She said.

"Take your time Hermione." Ron simply said in the same awkward manner. The trio turned back to their food then with a wave of wand the dishes becomes clean once more and turned back to their original place.

***

That night, Hermione returned to her room and changed into oversized shirt that reached down to her upper thigh and shorts that's hidden underneath. She checked her phone as her night routine to stare at her parents pictures until she fell asleep, completely forgotten about the white ferret inside her wardrobe.

"Hermione!!" She jumped off her bed when she heard her two best friend screamed from the next room.

She rushed toward the room and slam open the door. "What are you shouting at?!" She scowled in annoyance.

"Hermione what's this?" Ron was holding an unmistakably black boxer short.

It feels like a cold water just poured Hermione on the head, the drowsiness leave her instantly as she think of any possible reason she could crack now. Harry was looking at her rather puzzled and worried at the same time.

"Er... Did.. Did someone sleep here the other days?" Harry asked.

Hermiones face turned bright pink as she stormed toward Ron and grabbed the boxer short. "This.. This is mine!" She spat wishing that the floor would just open right now and eat her whole.

"Yours?" Ron asked in furrowed brows.

"Y-yes! I-I changed here sometimes.. Stop looking at me like that!" Hermione pocketed the garment while mentally hexing Malfoy.

"But Hermione that's a boxer shorts! Men wore them... Er.. To support the..." Harrs tongue seems to  tied in knot realizing what he's about to say.

"Harry! Doesn't mean that boys wore them that I cannot! I find it comfortable and easy to wear! Do not ask questions please." Her ears was getting pinker as she heard how hilarious she sounded.

"Harry.. Maybe she's right." Ron interrupted, Harry raised his brow to him as if challenging to give a fine reason how on earth she's right. "I saw Bill wearing Fleurs knickers when I accidentally bumped on their room... Er that's last year actually.. He said Fleur wanna see him in those... And it's kinda ordinary." He continued though his face were getting red as well.

"You can just tell us if you're seeing someone Hermione, there's no reason to deny it, you're in age now." Harry said as a lopsided grin formed on his lips.

"I.. I did not! Are you mad? I am not seeing anyone.. This is mine, that's all. I have a bunch of them in my wardrobe, wanna see it?" She asked, praying Harry will say no because never in a million years she will wear a mens boxer shorts.

Harry burst out in laugher as he dropped himself on the bed.. "You're too defensive Mione... I am just kidding, of course you're not seeing someone.. That's ridiculous to think." He said.

Hermione raised her brow and about to fuss again but decided to just fake a laugh and said goodbye to her lunatic friend.

She go back to her room and locked the door, she sighed deeply before getting her wand and opening her wardrobe. Hermione flicked her wand and the white ferret turned back to the tired looking Malfoy.

"I'm so sorry.." She whispered. Draco ignored her and just head toward her bed and lie on his back. "I can bring you food up here.."

"Nah thanks.. I've never been treated like an animal before.." He muttered, his eyes were void of expression and Hermione could feel a bit tension uprising inside the room.

"O.. Kay... Help me get the extra cushion in the cupboard, you can sleep on the floor." Hermione said.

"How polite Granger.. A very nice way to treat your personal healer who's looking for your health and slaving himself just to make sure you won't get tired." Draco said without a trace of change in expression.

"Fine. I will sleep on the floor.. And--" she stopped abruptly when Draco lift his hand and the next thing she knew, she was dragged on the same bed next to him.

"We will sleep here, it's huge enough." Draco said.

"No I can't--" she's about to sat up but she's just slumping back on the mattress by an invisible force.

"You think I will just let pass what you did to me? I maybe obedient but I won't allow anyone to overrule me. Especially a nutter mudblood like yourself." Draco said in more dangerous tone.

"Malfoy.. I swear I'm sorry, you can go now if you want.. I will be pleased if you never come again." Hermione move away from him cramming herself on the cold wall.

"Nope, I will remain here even it takes a cauldron of boiling lava to soften your hard head." Draco sat up and pulled off his shirt, "Ugh that red headed git will pay for this." He traced the small slash on his side by his finger. Ron accidentally scratched that part when he's struggling from his grip.

He unbuckled his belt and about to open the button of his trouser when Hermione shrieked on his side. "Shut up!" Draco hissed as she turned his gaze on Hermione who's now covering her eyes by her hands.

"W..what are you doing?.... Why are you taking off your clothes?" She asked in a bit trembling voice.

"Because I can't sleep with my clothes on." He replied casually as he unzipped his pants and kick it off.

Hermione shut her eyes tightly and face the wall. "You're disgusting jerk!" She scowled.

"Disgusting?!" Draco lie his back on the bed wearing only his boxer shorts.

"Yeah!" Hermione slipped her hand inside her pocket and grab the boxer shorts. "See this?! Harry and Ron found it in your room! How careless you can be?!" She throw the garment to his direction.

"Oh yes.. Sorry 'bout that." Draco toss it on the floor, he yawned noisily before closing his eyes.

Hermione can't believe that she had Draco Malfoy sleeping on her side almost naked, never in her wildest dream she imagined herself next to any men aside from Ron which she also don't considered now. She tried to sat up again and this time she succeeded. Hermione smiled and about to move again when Dracos arm clasped her waist making her body lie back on the bed.

"Malfoy.." Hermione tried to flee from his grip but useless to his strength.

"Close your eyes and take a rest Granger, eight to ten hours sleep with make your brain function properly." Draco said with his eyes still close.

"Of course I know that." Hermione grimaced as she looked at his innocent pale face, his hair was ruffled and lips are pinkish and looks so soft.

"Then why you're being so stubborn? You can get rid of me anytime you want, all you have to do is stop acting like a broken hearted teenager and live your life like a smart independent woman as you are." Draco said.

"Or maybe you just really interested of having me around." He added.

"Dream on Malfoy!"

To be continued...

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND HIT THE ORANGE STAR

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

396K 10.1K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...
1K 49 16
Harry Potter is dead, Lord Voldemort is dead. In the aftermath of the war, the Ministry attempts to bring all the dark wizards to justice with the he...
281K 9.1K 70
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
818K 14K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...