Chapter 15: Trade

The massive gate of the Malfoy Manor slowly opened by itself to let them out, Pansy Parkinson had her arm snaked at Draco's. It's still dark and the only source of light was the faint glow of the crescent moon. When they reached the outside of the compound, Draco pulled his arm from Pansy's grip and fixed his coat, glaring at her with such disgust.

"So, we're we going to start?", said Pansy Parkinson with a smirk across the face.

Draco smiled at her genuinely, they're now walking farther from the Manor. He stopped for a while as Pansy did the same, they're in the middle of the road and were surrounded by thick fogs. The blond wizard slowly held her one hand and traced her skin up to her expose shoulder.

"Draco..." Pansy closed her eyes, immediately drowned by the hot sensation caused by his cold fingers. Draco caressed her cheeks and draw his face closer to hers, he smirked before pulling his wand from the pocket of his pants and pointed it on Pansy's temple, the he murmured..

"Imperio.." Pansy's eyes shoot open, so wide, he could see his reflection through her brown pupils as the moonlight hit it. There's no expression on her face at all.

"You will obey everything I will say, aren't you, Parkinson?" Draco whispered on her ear.

"Yes." Pansy replied in monotonous voice. Draco smiled before grabbing her by hand, bringing her with him by side-along apparition.

* * *

The sun was already rising outside, Hermione was sitting at the armchair in her living room, her face was bright red as her nose and ears almost blew an invisible smoke. "Now, now, Granger, I've only played this game once last morning and yet I managed to beat you, five times in a row. How pathetic you are." Theodore boasted as he toss the controller at the table.

"Well, to tell you honestly, I haven't played this game for ages!" She bellowed.

Blaise chuckled who's sitting just between the two. They are the only ones left in the house since Harry, Ginny and Ron departed yesterday and returned to the Order's headquarters. Ginny persuaded her to come with them but she refused anyway, she doesn't want to leave, not now that she's expecting Draco to be there anytime soon.

Theo glanced to Blaise who just shook his head, "I can't believe we're living in a same roof as one of the golden gryffindor. It's like having a nightmare for weeks." Theo mocked.

"Are you really trying my temper Nott?" Hermione raised her eyebrows to him.

"Well.. Yes." Theo grinned.

Hermione took a deep breathe before picking up her wand from her side. "Fine, show me what you've got without depending on  those controller."

Blaise shook his head to Theo again but the stubborn wizard ignored him, he picked up his wand and pointed it at Hermione's direction.

"On three." Theo said.
"One. Two. Three!" They both shouted.

"Flipendo!" Hermione was still sitting on the armchair while Theodore was on his back clutching his pained hip, the armchair he was sitting flipped backward and now he's lying on the floor with his feet hanging at the chair.

"Fuck!" Theo groaned.

"Don't tell me I don't warn you." Blaise said before offering his hand to him.

"Shove off Blaise!" Hermione chuckled as she watched how Theodore winced on the floor.

"Such a shame it is..", all heads instantly turned to now open door, Draco was standing by the doorway with Pansy on his side.