Chapter 11: Joint Forces

Harry was lying by the soft, mold scented mattress, he slowly opened his eyes, his vision was so blurred he can't even tell where he is. His hand searched for his glasses from beside him, luckily he found it quickly and put it on. His wand was also laying by the wooden table beside the bed, he don't think twice to grab it and climbed out of the bed.

This room is familiar, he thought. He'd been here though he can't remember when and he don't want to pursue thinking since his head was aching badly.

He pointed his wand on the close door's direction when the knob slowly moving. "Harry! You're awake!" A man with red hair and freckles across the face greeted him joyfully.

"Mr. Weasley?" He asked confusedly.

"Come here Harry, they're waiting for you downstairs." Arthur gestured him to follow him.

"We're in Grimmauld Place, am I right Mr. Weasley?" He finally recognized the strange dark object that's hanging at the wall.

"Good thing you still recognize this place Harry. We're sorry about last night by the way." The old man chuckled.

"W-what about last night?" He remembered someones telling him to don't move then everything just went black.

They came at the kitchen where the chattering immediately died as all eyes turned to them. Harry didn't know how to react, Neville was sitting in the wooden stool while Mrs. Weasley gave him some potion, there's a slash from his shoulder down to his chest, George was holding a bucket where his blood's continuously dripping.

"Arthur! Bring him in the living room for God's sake!" Molly yelled. Bill and Fleur went out of the kitchen and lead the way toward the living room.

"What happened to Neville?!" Harry stopped on track, making Mr. Weasley to pull his sleeve out of the place.

"He's been attacked! He went back to the burrow with George in hope to find Ginny, Hermione, Ron and You. But death eaters were guarding the place.

"Harry." Came the most calm voice he heard since he woke up that morning.

"Luna.." He sat on the nearest couch just beside the blond witch.

"I'm sorry for stunning you last night, Sir Mundungus was pointing his wand on you and I thought you're with Sir Kingsley.." Luna said calmly.

"That's you.. Sometimes I really think that I need to watch myself from you than Hermione." Harry shook his head slightly before turning to the three Weasleys again. "So? Where's he?"

"Kingsley? He's upstairs, Molly gave him sleeping potion. We need to find his curser so we could lift the Imperius curse. You know who did this Harry, aren't you?" Arthur's face became serious as he sat at the armchair across them.

Harry nodded, "Yaxley, but it's not safe to go there now. The reason why they sent Kingsley here was to persuade you to come with him in the ministry."

Fleur gasped beside Bill who just wrapped his arm around her small shoulder. "What about Ron, Ginny and Hermione? Where are they?" Bill asked.

Harry's chewed his lip before looking back at Arthur, a pang of guilt that he didn't even managed to save Ginny was enough to torture him emotionally. "Mr. Weasley... Ginny's not with us.. Long story but I lost her when we're fighting death eaters on the field. " he said.

Bill instantly released Fleur from his arms and sat next to his father by the armchair beside him. "They took her?" He asked. Harry just nodded, his heart sank at the sight of Mr. Weasleys face who suddenly fell quiet.

No one dare to speak, even Luna was just roaming her eyes alternately on the three. Bill massaged his knuckles, his expression was almost the same as Harry. As guilty that he too didn't managed to save Ginny. Fleur was standing near the window and just embracing herself, a trace of worried and fear was etched upon her face.