Chapter 5: Awkwardness overload!

The trio stared at the purple ferret for almost twenty seconds until Ron spoke in amazement. "It makes me remind of someone... Hmm." Ron poke his temple and pretend to think hard while looking at the purple ferret. "Yes! Malfoy! The amazing!"

Hermione shrieked when Ron throw the ferret almost four feet high and caught it again. "Bouncing ferret!"

"Ron stop! Give me that!" Hermione grab the ferret and hug it's soft body. "Wait here, I'll just fix your bed. Do not go anywhere!" She clambered up to the second floor, she opened the door of Malfoys room expecting so much litters on the floor but all she saw was the trunk standing beside the cabinet and the properly arranged bed.

"Ouch!" She dropped the ferret as she suck her wounded finger. "You bit me!" The ferret start attacking her again. "Alright Malfoy! I'll transfigure you back but you need to listen to me okay?"

She draw her wand and with a wave of it, Draco turned back to his original appearance. His face was blushing in so much anger and eyes are cold as stone. "Why the hell. Did. You. Do. That?!" He scowled.

"Shh shh! Don't shout! Please Harry and Ron might see you." Hermiones heart seems to deafened her due to it's fast pumping of blood. She felt dizzier than ever, so nervous that her best friends might found out that Draco Malfoy was staying in her house for almost two weeks.

"Did you see what Weaselby did to me?! He fcking wiggle me by the tail! Ugh that's so disgusting!" He yelled again, hermione quickly cast a muffliato charm so that Harry and Ron wouldn't hear them downstairs.

"Yeah I know! I was there, and I am very sorry okay... Ugh Malfoy my head is hurting badly so please listen for a minute. I need you to stay in my room until I distracted Harry and Ron so you can apparate outside my house to anywhere you want to go. They must not see you please I am begging you, just go back here next week." She said while continuously glancing at the door.

"What if I don't want to? You think I'll listen to you after you embarrassed me?! How disrespectful you are Granger, after I served and looked for your damn mental illness!" Draco spat.

"Mental illness?! How dare you! I am depressed!" Hermione's ears went red.

"You are insane! And you cannot tell me what to do so step aside and I will get my vengeance to that bloody ginger!" He's about to storm out of the room when Hermione pointed her wand to his direction. She sighed and transfigure him back to now white ferret.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. You leave me no choice." She said regretfully and bring the ferret inside her room and put him in her wardrobe, she locked its door. She returned back to Draco's room and levitated his things toward her room and push them under the bed.

She cast away the muffliato charm... "Hermione can we go up there now?" Ron called.

"Y-yeah.." She said. The next thing she knew was her bestfriends are settling themselves on the bed lying against the soft mattress.

"Ugh I'm so exhausted.. Move your arse Ron!" Harry said and kicked off his shoes.

"Er... I'll just cook... Dinner.. For you..." She said nervously.

Ron jump off the bed and walked toward her. "No, you rest and I will cook. I've watched mum sometimes and I think I can manage." He said.

"You sure?" Hermione asked mentality thanking Ron for volunteering.

"Yep." He said.

"Err.. Just use magic.. Do not use the stove Ron please." She warned before entering in her room.

"Y-yeah... Right." Ron glanced at her awkwardly and jogged downstairs.

***
After about thirty minutes Ron called them for dinner, Harry assisted Hermione on the stairs in case she faint again. There's a steamed chicken and boiled potatoes on the table.