Chapter 12: Rescue Mission

Ron and Harry just finished putting protection enchantment around Hermione's house. It's nearly dark when they heard a sound of apparition across the road, Ron scowled as soon as he saw the smirk on Theo's face.

"Oh, the house just vanished. Very clever of you Potter, muggles will probably think that the house just migrated." Draco commented sarcastically.

"What do you want us to do Malfoy? Any suggestions, let me hear." Harry slipped his wand inside his pocket and lead the way toward the house.

"I dunno, maybe move or something?" Draco replied, Theo resist a chuckle from behind him.

"Thanks but Hermione will not allow it, and besides, this house is still safe, isn't it?" He glanced at Blaise and Theo before they entered inside.

"Of course it is." Theo mocked as they settled in the living room.

"So, is this means you're accepting our offer?" Draco began, his eyes bored on the two Gryffindors sitting at the opposite couch.

"Obviously." Ron hissed.

"Enough for introductions, may we proceed? Now listen, I am risking everything the moment I accepted your offer, but here's the thing, if ever I found out that this is only a lure to capture us. Then I will make sure you'll die first before any of my friends." Harry said in serious tone but low enough to make sure Hermione wouldn't overhears them from her room upstairs.

Theo let out another forced chuckle but didn't say a thing. "Don't need to threaten us, Potter." Blaise said.

"You dont know what I'm risking here Potter, by the way.. What's your plan ?" Draco cannot help to glance at the stairs, wishing to see the brunette witch.

Harry's gaze tentatively shoot over Ron who just gestured him to continue. "Um,  maybe we could split in two groups, the three of you will go straight to the basement and freed the prisoners, bring them outside the house so you could apparate them here. Ron, Mr. Weasley, Bill, me and the rest will distract the death eaters by fighting them." Harry said, his tone grew a bit confidently.

There's a moment of silence where Theo, Blaise and Draco were still staring at Harry, as if waiting for something else. But he just raised his brow, waiting as well for their reaction.

"That's it?" Theo cackled between the words.

"Yes that's it, are you planning to play hide and seek with your fellow death eaters before we flee?" Ron scowled, his face were turning slight red again.

Draco sighed as he lean closer to the table, his elbows resting on his knees. "Okay I get it, but it's too tactless. You're putting your lives in danger, on death to be specific."

Harry's eyebrows shoot up, "Is there anything we can do without putting our lives in danger then?"

"As a matter of fact, nothing.  But I have alternatives." Draco answered without hesitation.

"Come on Draco, let them fight the death eaters. Don't spoil the fun." Theo interjected though Draco didn't even bother to look at him.

"Now, if you let me.. I have something to suggest." Draco said, Harry just nodded to him. "First of all, we will use a disillusionment charm, oh only the two of you in fact. You are to go with us inside the manor, when you got their, you need to go back here immediately. Bring the prisoners with you while we cover you up. No time to wait for us, you're to leave the moment you hold the prisoners hands." He said in more serious tone.

"Why would we wait you for anyway?" Ron snorted.

"Shh! Are you saying that we can disapparate inside your manor?" Harry looked puzzled as he shoot a curious glance to the other Slytherins at each side of Draco.