Chapter 4: The Amazing Purple Ferret

Hermione woke up to find herself lying in her bed, she immediately jump off her bed and checked if she's still wearing her clothes last night. She sighed in relief, Malfoy didn't do anything bad to her fortunately.

She tied her hair in a messy bun and jogged downstairs, a smell of bacon and fried egg greeted her nostrils. She smiled to herself, it's been years since someone cooked for her. She missed the feeling and though it's Malfoy who's doing it now, she won't deny that she felt somewhat... Special.

Hermione opened the kitchen door and almost collapse on the spot as her eyes fixed on a man standing by the stove.

She's facing the board muscly back of Draco Malfoy, he's wearing a black trouser and a hello kitty apron that ties around his neck and waist. His hands were working on the pan that's now smells pancakes. She don't know how long she stood there and admire the tempting view, but she was interrupted when suddenly Draco appeared in front of her.

"Hungry?" He asked, Hermione gazed at his body again before finally pulled herself together.

"S... Starving.." She said.

"Great, you see I've learned using it now. It's not that difficult and this is my second violation of the rules but I am willing to be hexed for lunch." Draco said with a heart melting smile.

'Oh Merlin! How could this beast wore such a killer smile?! I am going to faint now! Oh God Hermione Hold yourself! Don't be a fool!' Hermione fuss to herself.

"Granger!" Draco yelled.

"What?!"

"I said sit down." Draco pulled the chair for her.

"Er... Thanks.." She smile awkwardly, her stomach seems to do a back flip inside because of the delicious scent of the foods. Draco removed the apron and put on a white shirt. He sat at the opposite chair and start putting bacons on his plate.

"Maybe... I have to remove that rule, er... You're doing great. At least I don't need to wake up early to cook for us." Hermione said after shoving the scrambled egg on her mouth.

"Really?! Thanks, I am enjoying this place.. You know." Draco smiled. "But that small freezing cupboard is already empty." He points at the double door refrigerator.

"That's not a cupboard Malfoy, it's a refrigerator. I will go to the market later, and you will stay here, close the door and windo--"

"You can't leave me here." Draco said.

"Malfoy I--"

"Please let me come." Draco put his hand at the top of her hand that's lying free on the table, Hermione looked surprise and pull her hand away. "Please."

"Fine. Ugh are you seriously pleading to me?" Hermione rolled her eyes and turned back to his food.

"If that's what you thought.. Then yeah, I am pleading to you." He smirked.

***
"Malfoy! Get out of the bloody way!" Hermione hissed, Draco was standing in front of her Velvet Little Cooper vehicle, his mouth was open in admiration and his eyes almost popped out of its socket.

"Granger! Is this the muggle means of transportation?! Oh Good old Salazar! I can't believe it's gorgeous in close view!!" Draco exclaimed, he caress every part he could reach.

"Ugh get the hell inside Malfoy." Hermione slap her forehead since Draco was ignoring her amd continued scanning the car.

"Granger can we enchant these? Let's make it fly! Like what Potter and Weasley did on the old ford anglia." Draco said, he finally sat at the passenger seat beside Hermione. "Woah.. Nice!" He bounced his back on the soft material.