Sorry About That (Gaster!Sans...

بواسطة little-nabb

You worked for the newspaper, doing a simple editing job and a few other things here and there. Ever since mo... المزيد

Reader's basic info
Pantie-Shot
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MOVED IN YET
Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Probably Won't Be Sleeping Tonight
Let's Go Out
Making Small Moments
Officially Buddies
Oh, Oh, Here She Comes
Jonathan Slater and Baba
Man's Best Friend
Dreaming the Reality
You've Been Warned
The Man Who Speaks In Hands
It's A Struggle
Shopping Incidents and Not So Innocent Questions
Old Best Friends Aren't The Best of Friends.
Darling, You're A Star!
Sick With This Feeling
Dinner Date (REWRITTEN)
sans the skeleton (REWRITTEN)
In A Different Point of View
New Parts coming out!
What's Most Important

Patience and Justice

3.2K 169 198
بواسطة little-nabb

You came home today with a heavy heart.

Your work had called you up to the building, something unusual for an editor like you. You went hoping for something good, but that didn't really happen.

You got fired.

After that horrible news, you missed your bus and had to walk home. Which would have been fine if it wasn't for your lovely stalker. He had been following you for weeks now and you really didn't know what to do anymore. He never got too close which you supposed was good but he still creeped you out. You really didn't know what you did to deserve this. You had called the police but since you had no information on him, they couldn't help you very much.

So when you got home you were really wanting one of G's home cooked meals to cheer you up (and maybe him to beat up your stalker), but when you entered the kitchen there was a simple sticky note saying:

staying at paps tonight for some celebration. buy yourself some pizza, I'll get home rly late.

Just how late is late? You sighed, slumping over to the couch. You called for Baba but the dog didn't come. That pretty much adds to your bad day, you could have used the cuddles. Deciding that you were done with the disappointments of the day, you took a nap on the couch.

When your body decided it hated you and wouldn't let you rest, you put on Netflix to watch something.

Nothing good, like always.

"No, no, no no no!" You yelled, falling over to the floor. "Today sucks, today sucks!"

Today sucks.

---

You startled awake when you heard the door creak open. Quickly you got off the floor and loomed over the couch, seeing your favorite skeleton trying to be quiet. "G!" You called. His skull snapped over to you in surprise of being caught, and your eyes began to water as you made grabby hands. "Geee..."

"oh, sweetheart." He sighed, walking over to you and picking you up in his arms. You hung there in midair as you wrapped your hands around his neck. "what's wrong?"

"I'm happy you're hooome. Make me dinner and never leave again because bad things happen when you doooo." You whined, nuzzling into his vertebrae. It pressed hard on your cheek and nose but you didn't care. He chuckled and set you back on the couch, laying you down. The skeleton started to escape your grasp when you desperately tugged on his sweater. "Where are you going?"

"just going to cook something. stay here." His skeletal hands tugged your hands away, a soft smile on his face as he walked for the kitchen. "what would you do without me?"

"Rot and die of starvation and stress. You are the light of my life G."

"do you have any friends?" He asked, bringing out some pans. You thought back, way way back to answer the question. Waaay back.

"Well, I do have some, but they're all out of state. We should have a reunion soon. I have so much free time now."

"since when?"

"Oh, since today. I got fired." You rolled over on your side, not seeing as G jumped out of the kitchen.

"what? why?" You shrugged, snuggling into the throw pillow. You have so many memories with this pillow. So many emotions have been stored in this pillow. You loved this pillow. Pillow.

"I dunno. I thought I was doing a gosh darn good job, but I guess not." You sighed. "I hate job searching."

With the pasta water warming up on the stove, G made his way over to the back of the couch. He was able to crawl over it, fitting snug right behind you. He nuzzled his nasal cavity into your shoulder, putting his arm around your waist. "i'm sorry, hun. i can help you with gettin' a job."

You snuggled appreciatively into the cuddle before you turned around so you could wrap an arm around G's ribs. Your nose pressing against his smooth cheek, G leaned away. Nervously, he chuckled "gettin' a little close for comfort there, sweetheart?"

You looked up into his deep black eye sockets, his white lights staring back down at you. Your mouth twitched, causing him to look down at them. It was quiet, too quiet. There was something in his gaze you just couldn't place and as you were about to say something about how odd it struck you, there was a loud clang on the floor. You jumped, enough to break the grip you two had on each other. The skeleton's eyes lingered on you again before jumping over the couch and cursing as the water was over boiling onto the burner.
---

You were walking home from Grillby's, the chill air nipping at your skin and breezing into your hair. It was nice, honestly. You loved night walks. That reminded you, you needed to walk Baba tomorrow in the morning. It wouldn't be as much as a hassle now that you didn't have a job. Hahha. Ha.

You anxiously tapped on your phone as you turned the corner. Almost home now, and the steps behind you didn't cease.

You really should have asked Grillby to walk you home again. Regret didn't overfill the fear you felt when the steps got larger in number. You didn't need to look behind you to know your stalker had brought more guys.

They just wouldn't give up on you, would they?

Your hand prodded at your phone in your pocket. You should call someone, anyone. G, preferably, he can get to you fastest if you knew the address. But you knew you weren't going to. You had been avoiding telling him at all, you can't just load it on him so suddenly. He would jump out of his... bones if he knew you hadn't told him and the fact it was still happening to you.

So instead you walked a little faster.

You turned the corner and found more shadows walking for you. Now these people might just be normal pedestrians out on a night walk like you but you were way on edge so you doubted it. Your heart raced as you ran across the road to avoid them all. That's when you got a good view of your followers.

There was one, two.. Four.. Four. Four people following you. You felt yourself become pale and freeze in place. Your house was so, so fucking close and you should run for it but you couldn't move and you hated it. You just stared as they all slowly crept towards you. Fight or flight. Fight or flight.

A man adjusted his grip on his metal bat and you screamed as loud as you could. FLIGHT, FLIGHT, FLI-

You inhaled the rag one of them placed over your nose and you fell to the concrete with a loud thud.

---

White. It was all white.

While this used to comfort you, now you were scared out of your fucking mind at the void you woke up in. Why the hell were you here? Scrambling around, you brought your knees to your chest. Your breathing came out fast and didn't come in soon enough. You placed a hand on your scalp, scratching and pulling the hair there as you hyperventilate.

Why is this happening to you?

A blue and yellow heart made its appearance clear right in front of your nose. You flinched back, either in fear or surprise. Probably both.

It was still comforting, even when you knew it was dangerous. Maybe you had a horrible sense of judgement, but the heart still soothed you and calmed you down. When your breathing came back to normal, the heart popped away from existence.

Was it there to comfort you? You felt yourself smile. You might be overlooking it, but you relished the feeling that stayed in your chest. Love and support.

Patience and justice.

---

Your head was screaming and your ribs and stomach were sore and aching. The nice feeling was immediately gone.

You groaned, shifting in your place. It was soft and warm, not what you were expecting after being knocked out by some gang. You opened your eyes and tried to look around but it was dark in the room and your eyes blurred. You were able to see someone enter the room you were in, and you scrambled back in your bed despite how your limbs and ribs yelled in protest. You tried to speak but all that came out were tired and incoherent mumbles.

"Mmnnoo," you managed to get out. The closer they got the more you mumbled. "No,no.. No!"

A light snapped on next to you and you cringed back. Hands made its way to your face, gentle and smooth. Smooth like bone, almost. You looked up at the man who towered above you, two scarred eye sockets with white lights staring back. A smile creeped on his face. This wasn't who you hoped it would be.

He looked like the goop monster from your dream before, but put together and more compromised. He let go of your face, his arms falling to his sides and your head slacked.

He spoke in that language again, the one you didn't understand that consisted of hands. It came out much more calm, more serious than before. Should you be afraid?

"̵̂̉̇̈̎̍͆͗ͨG̅̉͋̾͒̓̽̾ ̀ͯͯ͑̒͏̷A̎̎̃̃̓҉ ̶̑ͬͩ̈́ͥͯ̂͊̚̕̕S͑̈̐̌̔̚̚ ͬ̆̓͂͛̐̅̇͘͝Ṫ͌͑̔҉ ͧͦ̂ͮ̕͜E̡̢ͭ̾ ̡̒͗̒͞R̵̓̽̽̓̈́ͩ ͨͬ́'̸͒̂̇̾̔͗̒͟͢ ̛ͪ͗̆͂́̀S̴ͥ̃͡ ̡̍͂́ ̌̇̐̄ͯ̚͡͡ ̵ͯ͌́F̴̋̿̒ͨ͐̿̈́̔ ͨ̃̀ͧ҉͏Ô͋͢͡ ͭͯͦ͜͜L̛̏̐̌͋̑ ̆̽̓̈́Ľ̵ͦ͑ ̷̍ͧ̅ͤͧͤ̒͟͏Oͬ̉̏͂̀̄͠ ̨̃̒͐W̶ͭͣ̇̀͏ ͯ͂ͫ̂ͥ̈́̈́̎͘Ẽ͗͐ ̇͐ͭ͛͒̈͌͛R̶̛̋ͤ̑̚ ͩ̈́͞Ŝ̷ͩ̔͊҉̧ ͤ͂̅ͪͩ̿ ̨̅̆͢ ͬͫ͂͋̚͘Ǎ̡ͭ͂̑́͢ ͫ͋ͯͣ̊ͫ͌R̡̓̿̑̈́̿́ͩ͘ ̸̡̈͊̿͠Ȩ̶͗̏̎̃ͣ ̸͂͆̋͂̑̍̅͠͝ ̸͋́ͣ́͐̉͆̑͝ ̴̨̊ͮ̕P̷ͭ͂ͦ́ͫ́͌̾͢ ̶̉̒̒̇ͯͤ͝E͗͒͂̀̓̉̅ͨ ͤ̂̾͆͛͌R͐̈̇͛̒ͦ͡ ̸̢ͧ̒̊ͦͮͬ̎ͪS̨̅͆̓ͩͣ ͫ̆̋̆ͣ̋̆̏͘I̴̋̕ ̨͒̔̉ͬ͂͛ͮͩSͤͣ̈̔͊͠ ͫͩ̍ͪͪ̅̀T́ͮ͏̛ ́͊̓̐̎É́̾͗͒̃͢͝ ̷̴͐̃͡N̡̈́́̓͠͏ ̈ͥ͒̏̌̿̚͏T̓̍̆́ ̐ͣ̽̉ͮ͗ͨͫ,ͦͯ͑ ̾̋͌̀̈͏̀ ̢ͯ͌͆͐̓ͫ̐͝Ḩ̆͑ͩ̆̆̊ͬ̅̓͠͡ ̸̔̓ͣ̀U̡̐ͥͩ͜ ͦ̅̚M̵̆̒͌ͨ̍͑ͦ̀͡ ̷̏̇̏ͭ͗͟͠A̸̎͢ ͂̓͑͑Nͪ̑͠ ̂͆̇ͥ͆̌̕"

---

When you woke up again your body felt better than before. Your mind was in a fuzz of calm despite what happened. Slowly you picked yourself up from the bed that you were on and took a look of your surroundings. It was the same room as before.

You didn't waste time thinking about it. You promised you wouldn't look further into G's mystery persons. You quickly limped out of the room instead when you realized not all the pain was gone and you leg had some serious bruises and gashes on it. Trying to stay on your good leg, you went out of the room and saw a living room. Your living room.

A skeletal figure was hunched over on the couch, his holed hands holding his face. At first, you thought it was the monster from before, but the closer you got the more familiar G shined.

"G," you sighed in relief, walking in front of him and you placed a hand over his that covered his eyes. "G, are you alright?"

You saw the seeping yellow fire slip out and lick from under G's left eye. His mouth was grimacing and his hands twitched. Was this his magic acting up again? When you nudged at his hands, G's head snapped up to you, his yellow eye flaring.

It was gone in an instant. His white pinpricks returned, staring up at you like you were some goddess. You fidgeted at his intense gaze on you, rubbing at your arms. "What happened?" Your throat was dry and raspy.

"you..." G stood up, looming over you like always. "i found you passed out in the middle of the sidewalk beaten up, sweetheart. why don't you tell me what happened?" Oh. The stalkers had probably jumped you, then. Of course they did. You sighed, still rubbing your arms and hands nervously.

"Remember that one day I came home from Grillbys and I said I was being followed?" He nodded. "Well, it hasn't really... stopped. Whenever i'm alone... they're somehow always there. And tonight, they brought help... and one had a bat, and I screamed, but there was a rag... and I fell." It was hard to remember it all. Your mind was fuzzing, scratching and you didn't know what belonged where. "Now I'm here." You didn't bother to mention the dreams. They were probably important, but not to your condition at the moment. G was silent, as you expected him to be, before he sighed and brought you into his arms. You hugged him back instantly, the comfort feeling returning in your chest and making you warm and calm again. He grounded you. You were home, weren't you? Home?

"why didn't you tell me? this all could have been avoided." His hands rubbed and massaged at your back muscles, G's mandible resting on the crown of your head. You didn't answer, instead staying in his grip, hoping he wouldn't let go. Your ears were ringing and you couldn't find the right words as you tighten your hold on G.

"Ǐ͛ͦ͜͜͡ ̊̓̏̈́͆͘T̢̾̿͑͑̈̇̽ ̡̑̊̃̆̚͝'̶͆͌̔̈́ͪ͆̏̀ ͭ̐̂͗̽̋̾ͭ͠S̵̨̒̕ ̇͛̅̚̚̕ ̛́̌̾͆Å͜͏ ͂͋ ̌̌̽͒̌̚̕͢B̷̧̋͑͌́̚ ̄̇E̶̷̿͢ ̶́̓̿̐͐ͩ͒̀Aͭ̌̉̀ͤͨ̏͐҉́ ̸̸͌ͩ̇̃́U̧͛̿͑ͩͩ̀ ͊ͭ̌̐ͣ̚͡T̓͒́̆͂̀̒͜͢͝ ͧ̃̿̓̆́́I̽͗ͤ̒ ̆̐ͩ̅F̡̀̽͑̈́ ̔ͣ̀U̓̽̑͛͜ ̍͗͞L̵ͪ̅̒͑ͦ̃̈́͠ ͬ̈́̌ ̢̑̾͑̔ͣ̐́͡D̶̃͊̑̈ͧ̾̀ ̛̛͒̏͐́̌̔̾A̴̢ͫ̋̈́̉̉̎̌ͪͥ ̵̈́̇ͩ̅͛͐Y̡̌ͮͦͨ̑̏̿͌̀͞ ͫͫ̍̾̈́͌̓ ̴͛͌ͪ͗̾̕Oͪ̑ͧ́ͭ̑̒ͭ ͗ͨ͒͟U̧͐̑̄̈̓̚҉ ̨ͥ̔̈̀ͤ̉͂ͪ̊T̓ͪ͛͆́̋͑͛͡ ̶ͪ̓̀ͪ̆ͥ͘S̵̃ͤ̃̊̏̎͝ ̄ͮͬ̃ͭ̏̚I̡̓ͧ̏͆ͤͤ́͜ ͩͫ̏͆̄D̵̡̐̅̄͗ͣ̽̃͆ ̵͂̐̐̔ͮ̉ͣ͏Eͪͫ.̂͟"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.5K 2.1K 33
Gaster is the current royal scientist, set with a mission to break the barrier and free monster-kind from their underground prison. His loyalty and p...
75.3K 3.5K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
23.4K 992 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
876 77 47
Yowzers, I guess my writing had to start somewhere __________________________ It all started when your best friend was pulled down into the depths o...