No audience this time(Vikksta...

By Zostar123

YouTuber, Randy ZX, thinks her life was normal but it's not. Depression, the army, the love of her life... Vi... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
A/N plz read
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
SORRY!!!
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ
36
Thank you!

28

88 4 0
By Zostar123

Enjoy that picture of Vik :)

*Vik's POV*

Randy was coming back in a few days. She won't check Twitter until Sunday so I need to come up with a plan before Sunday. The guilt was taking over. I love Randy more than anything in the whole universe but I just can't believe what I have done. What she won't find out won't hurt her right? Maybe I will tell her it was photo shopped! No, that won't work. I will come up with something eventually. I always have bad experiences with girls at bars. Why do I even go there, again?
      The guys were still steaming mad at me for cheating and me and Bianca didn't even do anything!! I pretended to fall asleep before any of that happened. I may have been drunk but my loyalty is to Randy... Sort of? I decided to record a video after a while. My mood has gotten so much better after I found that Randy was coming home. I'm just mad I couldn't talk to her. I miss the sound of her voice and they way she laughs (her laugh is crazy.) Everything about her is just so perfect. I finished recording/editing and I went downstairs while waiting for it to upload. It was actually an explanation video for why I 'fell off the Earth' for a month or so. Everyone was kind of just doing their own thing. "Hey guys, emm... I just wanted to say something..." I spoke as they all looked at me. "What do you want, Vik" Josh said flatly. "I feel like an absolute dousch bag and I am one to be honest, and I didn't do anything with that girl. I realized what I was doing before it happened. I feel terrible and before I apologize to Randy, I want to apologize to you guys. JJ, I am really sorry, I deserved what I had gotten. If you want, you can punch me again... I won't punch back this time." I said as JJ got up. I thought he was actually going to punch me but he gave me a hug and said, "we are sorry too. We have all done something similar. I cheated on Sarah, Simon cheated on Maya, Harry cheated on his goat. But in the end, we fixed everything, okay? You are a good guy, Vik" I have never seen JJ be so deep, and I appreciated it. I think things have cleared up. Now I just have to apologize to Randy...

(A/n)-
Sorry it is a short chapter!
Hope you guys are enjoying!
Thank you soooo much for reading and LET'S TRY TO GET 1K READS!! IM SO CLOSE
Thank you loves
-Zostar123/Randy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 6.2K 40
'๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'
18.1K 618 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
26.6K 740 54
I just wanted her to be happy. I want her to know what it was like to be happy last week, but also not have to know the pain of past years. How do I...
52.1K 668 35
Just a bunch of poly sidemen oneshots. Most of which will probably be OT7. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and is in no way a por...