Pull Me Closer || Pete Wentz...

By -rxspberrytae

So baby Pull me Closer In the backseat Of your rover.. More

1: Ghost (Ashley's POV)
2: 7 Minutes in Heaven (Pete's POV)
3: Haunting (Ashley's POV)
4: Young Volcanoes (Pete's POV)
5: Coming Down (Ashley's POV)
6: Death Valley (Pete's POV)
7: Roman Holiday (Ashley's POV)
8: America's Suitehearts (Pete's POV)
9: I Walk The Line (Ashley's POV)
10: The Mighty Fall (Pete's POV)
11: Gasoline (Ashley's POV)
12: Favorite Record (Pete's POV)
13: Control (Ashley's POV)
15: New Americana (Ashley's POV)
16: The Kids Aren't Alright (Pete's POV)
17: Young God (Ashley's POV)
18: Irresistible (Pete's POV)
19: Strange Love (Ashley's POV)
20: Just One Yesterday (Pete's POV)
21: Golden (Pete's POV)
22: What A Catch, Donnie (Pete's POV)
23: Colors (Ashley's POV)
24: Colors, Pt. II (Ashley's POV)
25: She's My Winona (Pete's POV)
26: Empty Gold (Ashley's POV)
27: Hurricane (Ashley's POV)
28: Miss Missing You (Pete's POV)
29: Stressed Out (Ashley's POV)
30: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me" (Pete's POV)
31: Holding Onto You (Ashley's POV)
32: Tear In My Heart (Ashley's POV)

14: Jet Pack Blues (Pete's POV)

210 12 9
By -rxspberrytae

*don't play song!*

*Friday night*

"Ashley? Ready to go?" I called. She came downstairs, dressed in knee ripped black skinny jeans, her black high tops, and a 'Green Day' shirt. We were getting ready to go to Joe's party.

"Yes, I'm ready. Cool your jets, Wentz." She chuckled, making me do the same.

"You guys have fun." My mom said.

"Don't stop to make out on the way there!" Hilary teased. I stuck my tongue out at her, and she did the same to me. For a 15 year old, she's a piece of work.

We said our goodbyes, and we were out the door. We decided to walk, just so we could spend more time together. I noticed Ashley had to keep stopping, because of something wrong with her feet.

"Ashley? What's wrong with your feet?" I asked.

"I don't know, they're just really sore I guess." She shrugged.

"Here, I'll give you a piggy back ride." I said. Nervousness flooded her face.

"N-No thanks..." She stuttered. I gave her a worried look.

"Ashley? What's the matter?" I asked. She sighed.

"It's just...I'm probably too fat... I'd just hurt you..." She said, looking at her feet. I felt my heart break a little. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.

"Ashley, that's not true. You're beautiful to me, no matter what, okay?" I assured her. She was silent for a few moments, until she nodded into my chest.

"Can I please give you a piggy back ride?" I asked. She smiled slightly, and nodded. She hopped on my back, and I carried her the whole way to Joe's house. Once we arrived, a bunch of people were arriving already. Ashley got down off of my back. We walked inside, only to be greeted by Joe, Patrick, and Andy.

"Hey guys." Joe said.

"Hey," We both said back.

"So who did you invite?" Ashley asked. Joe shrugged, making us laugh. I noticed Ashley started looking around.

"So, I'm just gonna guess that your parents are away?" I asked.

"Yep." He nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully. I looked back at Ashley, and she had a look of horror on her face, and her face was as white as a ghost.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked worriedly. That caused the guys to look at her. She just pointed ahead of her. I looked over, and my whole world stopped. Joe invited the girl who kissed me?? Why is she here?? She probably convinced Joe to let her come. I hate her so much. She made me hurt Ashley, and that's something I never want to do. She's one of those sluts in school.

"Ashley, don't let her get to you." I whispered to her. She shook her head.

"No... I- Joe where's your bathroom?" She asked quickly.

"Upstairs," He said, sounding concerned. She quickly ran up the stairs, not saying a word. As soon as she did, I slapped Joe's shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell??" He asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"What were you thinking?? Why did you invite Jessica?? I told you what happened!" I said angrily.

"Oh, sorry man." He said.

"I have to go check on Ashley." I said, running up the stairs.

"Ashley??" I called. Nothing. I looked all around upstairs, until I heard sniffs coming from the bathroom. I walked to the door, and tried to open it.

Locked.

I knocked lightly.

"Ashley?" I asked.

"Go away, Pete..." She whimpered.

"Ashley, open the door." I said, my throat tightening. She didn't say anything. I heard footsteps, and the door clicked.

"Come in..." She said. I immediately opened the door, only to see Ashley sitting on the edge of the tub, crying. I shut the door behind me, and sat next to her. I wrapped an arm around her, and hugged her close, as she cried into my shirt.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked, rubbing her back. She sniffed.

"I just can't stop seeing you with her..." She sniffed. I felt my heart drop. We pulled away, and I put both hands on Ashley's shoulders, as we looked straight at each other.

"Ashley, I promise you, she means nothing to me whatsoever. I love you, and you only, okay?" I said, looking at her in the eyes.

"Really..?" She asked, a tear going down her face, which I wiped away.

"I cross my heart." I said. She smiled, and kissed me deeply, causing me to kiss back instantly. We pulled away, and we rested our heads together.

"I love you, Pete." She smiled. I smiled back at her.

"I love you too, Ashley." I said, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Do you want to go back downstairs?" I asked. She took a breath, and nodded. I took her hand, and walked her downstairs, where the guys were still waiting, now with Brendon, Ryan, Spencer and Dallon.

"Hey Ashley," Brendon said. She smiled.

"Hey." She said.

"You alright?" Patrick asked, sounding concerned. She nodded, and I laced my fingers with hers, and she did the same to me. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that Jessica was glaring at Ashley and I. I just brushed it off and ignored her.

"Hey Ashley, I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" I asked.

"Whatever is there is fine." She said. I nodded, and walked into the kitchen, and looked at what there was to drink. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, and there stood Jessica, smirking at me. I felt frustration and anger wash over me.

"What do you want, Jessica??" I asked emotionlessly. She crossed her arms.

"What were you doing with that shank?" She laughed.

"Excuse me? She's no skank. She's my girlfriend." I said aggrevated, trying to avoid the conversation.

"Oh come on Pete. Admit it, when I kissed you, you felt something." She said. I clenched my jaw.

"No I did not." I said, growing angry. I heard footsteps.

"Hey Pete, what-" Ashley stopped once her eyes landed on Jessica.

"-the hell are you doing here?" She asked, sounding more angry. Jessica stepped towards her.

"Well, if it isn't the skank herself." Jessica smirked. I stepped in between them.

"Jessica, just leave us alone." I said boldly.

"What's the matter? Is she scared to fight her own battles? Can't you see she's nothing but pathetic?" Jessica smirked.

"Shut up, whore." Ashley said blankly. Jessica's jaw dropped.

"Nobody talks to me like that." She said, walking forward. And before I knew it, Jessica slapped Ashley in the face, making her exclaim.

"Hey!" I said, moving Ashley behind me. Then, all the guys came running in.

"What's going on??" Patrick asked.

"Jessica slapped her." I said, as Ashley rubbed her cheek. All their eyes widened.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Jessica??" Brendon asked angrily, as everyone made sure Ashley was okay.

"Serves her right." Jessica spat. I looked at Ashley, and I saw something I've never seen from her...

Pure anger.

Then, Ashley pushed forward, and slapped Jessica, hard, making her shriek. My jaw dropped. Then, Ashley ran off, in tears. I ran after her, as she ran out the front door. She broke out into a sprint, causing me to run faster.

"Ashley! Ashley stop!" I yelled, running after her. But she kept running fast. She eventually stopped, and leaned against a tree. I caught up to her, and we were both panting.

"Ashley, where are you going?" I asked. I noticed tears welled up in her eyes, and she was silent.

"I just want to die, Pete." She said starting to cry. I immediately pulled her into a hug, and she cried into my chest.

"Ashley...p-please don't say that... I'll be nothing. I'll be lost. I'll be crushed. Let me tell you if it wasn't for you, I would have been dead right now." I said, tears brimming my eyes. She looked up at me, revealing her tear stained face.

"R-Really..?" She sniffed. I nodded, as I felt tears slip down my cheeks.

"I-I had no idea..." She sniffed. She reached up, and wiped away my tears.

"We don't have to go back to that party if you don't want to." I said.

"I think you should go instead, I'll be fine." She said. I shook my head.

"No, I'm staying with you." I said. She rested her head on my chest, as I held her tightly. I really hate seeing Ashley so sad, when all I want is for her to be happy...

Wait...

Maybe I can make her happy somehow. Once we pulled away from the hug, I grabbed her hand, and ran to my house with her.

"Pete?? What are you doing??" She asked, as we ran.

"You'll see," I said. Once we made it to my house, we went inside, seeing my parents, and now my siblings were in the living room.

"Oh, hey guys, shouldn't you be at the party?" My Dad asked. Ashley stayed silent.

"We decided to come home. It was kinda boring on our part." I lied. They nodded.

"Wait in the living room," I whispered to Ashley. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Once again, you'll see." I said. She shrugged, and went into the living room with my parents.
I rushed upstairs, into my bedroom. I cleaned it up quickly, and then, I ran to the hall closet. I opened it, and rummaged through it, until I found our white Christmas lights. I grabbed them quickly, and ran back into my room. I streamed the lights all around my room, trying to make it look decent. Once I finished, I plugged in the lights. Once they turned on, they sparkled and lit up the dark room. I smiled at the sight.

Then, I quickly got my speaker out, and turned it on, and I connected my phone to it. I walked to my door, and opened it slightly.

"Ashley! You can come up now!" I called. I shut the door, and stood in the middle of the room, waiting. I heard footsteps, and I started to play the music. The song 'Angel' by Aerosmith came on.

*play song!*

The door opened, revealing Ashley. Once she saw everything, her eyes widened, and she looked at me. I just smiled.

"Pete? What's this about?" She asked, pulling a small smile. I walked to her, and took her hands in mine.

"You deserve so much happiness, so I'm gonna give it to you." I said softly. I pulled her to the big space in the middle of my room, and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I looked deep into her hazel eyes, and smiled. We started to sway back and forth to the music.

"Pete, this was really sweet of you, but you really didn't-" I cut her off by connecting our lips together. I pulled away, and looked at her.

"I did this because I love you, and I care about you more than anything." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back at me.

"I love you too." She said, as I held her tighter.

"You know Pete, the first day I met you in Science class, I knew something was...different than how other guys are." She said, looking into my eyes.

"How was that?" I asked, resting my forehead to hers.

"It's just, whenever you looked at me, I always blushed. Whenever you talked to me, I felt my stomach become a tornado. And whenever you smile...my heart goes faster. It's just...you complete me." She said. I looked at her surprised.

I never knew she felt all that... I mean, I've seen her blush, but I always thought it was just something I said. I never expected Ashley to just pour her heart out to me like that.

"Ashley, I really never knew that..." I said, still in slight shock. She shrugged, and nodded.

"Ashley, let me tell you this. I never, and I mean never thought I would meet someone like you. You're just so sweet, beautiful, creative, and so much more. There's nothing more of rather do than be with you. You're perfect to me." I said, planting a small kiss on her lips. When I pulled away, I noticed she had tears in her eyes. A few slipped down her cheeks, which I wiped away.

"You have no idea how much that means to me, Pete..." She sniffed. I smiled.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me." I said, brushing the hair out of her eyes. She smiled widely.

Ashley rested her head on my chest, as we swayed. I rested my head on hers, and started to hum the song to her. I felt her smile against my chest, which immediately made me smile as well. There's really no place I'd rather be right now. Ashley is the whole reason I'm still alive, I know it may sound cliché or cheesy, but it's true.

She saved my life.
~~~~~~~~~~
I don't care how cheesy this was I thought I'd do something adorable. Now that's a good boyfriend when I see one! 💙 dedicated to KittycatClements I'll update soon!

~Bella⚓️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 114 20
Funny, cute, and slightly sad story about how the narrator, Ashlyn, and Pete Wentz met and came together.
19.4K 916 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!
12K 387 9
"That night, Calum fell even more in love with Brooklyn while she sat in his passenger seat and they drove around the empty streets."
16.8K 652 34
I helped Brendon make it big, I fell in love with his record label owner & the rest just fell into place.