12: Favorite Record (Pete's POV)

Ashley has been doing a lot better for the past week, and her injuries from the fall have cleared up. Ashley's Dad was caught and charged with child abuse, and he was sent to jail luckily for 25 years to life, without a chance of parol. So far, Ashley or me haven't self harmed, and we've just been... Happy. And I'm happy I get to call her my girlfriend.

We were currently in school, at lunch, on a shitty and rainy Tuesday. Ashley and I were sitting with Patrick, Joe, and Andy. I had my arm wrapped around Ashley's shoulders, and she was leaned against me.

"So Patrick, have you told Elisa you love her yet?" Ashley asked. Patrick blushed deeply.

"Well, no..." He said. Ashley sighed.

"Patrick, I gave you advice, now put your big boy pants on and use it!" She joked, taking a bite of her pizza. His eyes widened, and we all busted out laughing at the term 'big boy pants.'

"Hey, it's not my fault! I get nervous easily!" He said, throwing his hands up in defense. We all chuckled.

"When are you planning on telling her anyway?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Besides, you and Ashley are dating, and you haven't said it either." He said.

"Patrick, they've been dating a few months. You've been dating Elisa for a few years." Andy said. Patrick face palmed.

"Okay, that's true." He said.

"Are you nervous about the advice?" Ashley asked.

"I'm freaking out." Patrick whined, resting his head on the table. Ashley rolled her eyes playfully.

"What a man." I said sarcastically. Patrick picked his head up, and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Shut up, Wentz." He said. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him, making him do the same.

"Children, be nice." Ashley said, pretending to be serious. We both made a pouty face, and I rested my head on Ashley's shoulder.

"He said shut up first!" I whined, hiding my face in Ashley's shoulder.

"What is this, preschool?" Joe asked.

"Yep." Ashley chuckled. I lifted my head back up. Then, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A few boys at the end of the table that I've never seen around here. One is wearing a Green Day shirt, one is wearing a Dream Theater shirt, one is wearing an Aerosmith shirt, and one is wearing a Rolling Stones shirt.

"Hey guys, have you seen those guys around here?" I asked. They all looked at them, and shook their heads.

"I think they are the new kids." Joe said.

"Hey!" I shouted their direction. They didn't answer.

"Pete, what are you doing?" Patrick asked. I ignored him.

"Kid with the Green Day shirt!" I called. Then, the kid with the Green Day shirt looked around, confused. I waved my hand around, and his eyes landed on me. Then, all of his friends looked at me too.

"Are you new?" I asked. They all looked really nervous.

"Yeah... We all are. We're from Vegas." The kis with the Green Day shirt said a little nervously.

"Oh, well you guys can sit with us if you want." I said. Their eyes widened.

"Wait, really?" The kid with the Aerosmith shirt asked. I looked at the guys, and they nodded.

"Yeah, come on." I said. They all shrugged, and moved over to where we were.

"So, what's your names?" Andy asked.

"I'm Brendon." The kid with the Aerosmith shirt said.

"I'm Ryan." The kid with the Green Day shirt said.

"I'm Dallon." The kid with the Rolling Stones shirt said.

"And I'm Spencer." The kid with the Dream theater shirt said. I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Pete, that's Patrick, that's Andy, that's Joe, and this is my girlfriend, Ashley." I said, pointing to them. My girlfriend Ashley... It feels so good to say that.

"Hi." They all said.

"So, you guys like music?" Andy asked.

"Like it? We admire it." Brendon chuckled, making everyone do the same.

"Do you play?" Ashley asked. They all nodded.

"I play drums." Spencer said.

"I play bass." Dallon said.

"I play guitar." Ryan said.

"I play-" Brendon was cut off by Spencer.

"Every instrument in the world?" Spencer asked playfully.

"Really? What do you play?" Patrick asked Brendon.

"Piano, guitar, trumpet, drums, bass, saxophone, ukulele, violin, and a few other things." He said. All of our jaws dropped.

"Well damn," I said. Everyone laughed.

"Guys, I'm having a party Friday night. You guys coming?" Joe asked. Everyone said 'yes' but the new kids didn't say a thing.

"Do you guys wanna come too?" Joe asked.

"Oh no no no, it's okay." They said.

"Guys, you're our friends now. You're coming." Joe said, pointing at them. They all shrugged, then the bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff, but then I noticed that someone was getting picked on. As I looked closer, it was Ashley, getting harassed by two of the most popular girls in school. Kenzie and Rachel. I can't just let my girlfriend get picked on like this. I slammed my locker shut, with my books in hand, and I went over there.

"What's the matter bitch? Can't you see you don't belong here?" Kenzie scoffed.

"Just leave me alone." Ashley said, tears in her eyes.

"Aww, look Kenzie, she's gonna cry. What a whore." Rachel said in a baby voice. I reached them, with anger running through me.

"Hey, leave her alone." I said boldly. They turned to me.

"What are you gonna do about it? She's pathetic, you have to admit." Rachel said, smirking.

"No she's not. She beautiful, talented, and she's certainly more mature than you spoiled little sluts." I snapped. Their jaws dropped in disgust. Ashley pushed passed them, and stood behind me.

"Do you see what I mean?? She's too scared. She's nothing but a skank." Kenzie laughed. I looked over, and Ashley had anger in her eyes. She stepped forward.

"Oh, I'm a skank?? At least I'm not one of the whore's who spread their legs for the entire football team." She snapped. Shock flooded Rachel and Kenzie's faces, and I was standing there, surprised. They turned, and stomped away. Ashley turned to me.

"Thanks for sticking up for me, Pete." She said.

"Are you kidding? That was all you." I said. She smiled slightly, and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

"Being honest... That was hot." I said. She looked up at me, with a surprised expression on her face.

"Wait, what?" She asked. I smiled.

"That was hot." I said once again. She smacked my chest playfully, making me laugh. We made our way to our classes. I walked to Study Hall, and Ashley walked to Art. It makes me happy knowing I'll get to leave school with the girl of my dreams. She's all I'm ever gonna need...
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed! I'll update soon! Dedicated to isoldmysoultodestiel 😺😺😺

~Bella🎆