32: Tear In My Heart (Ashley's POV)

FINAL CHAPTER! Let's do this shizz!! Don't play song! Dedicated to Insanity_isnt_dead 💙💙

*the next morning*

I weakly opened my eyes, and felt that I was in an empty bed.

"Pete?" I tiredly called.

"Stay in bed!" He called back.

"Why?"

"Just stay in bed!" I just shrugged, and checked my phone, seeing that it was 9:30AM. I could use a few more minutes anyway. I mean it's summer now! I closed my eyes once more, feeling like I was asleep, but I was kind of awake at the same time. So I could hear what was going on around me.

After what seemed like five minutes, I heard footsteps walk in, but I kept my eyes shut. It must be Pete. I heard him set something down on his nightstand next to me, and the edge of the bed dipped next to me. Then, I felt him poke my nose. I opened my eyes, and he was sitting next to me.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head." He smiled.

"Hello there, how may I help you?" I joked, cracking a smile.

"You can start by eating your breakfast." He said. I looked over, and there was a good looking breakfast on the nightstand. I looked back at him.

"You made me breakfast?" I asked. He nodded. "Well thank you.. but what for?"

"What for?? How could you have forgotten your own birthday??" He giggled. I mentally face palmed. Oh right. I'm eighteen! I smiled bigger and sat up. Thank god I don't have bedhead.

"Pete you didn't have to-"

"Too late. I already made it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and kissed him, with my hand on his jawline.

"Well thank you again. You're too sweet." I said, pulling away. He smiled as I sat against the head board. He turned on the TV for me, revealing that Spongebob was on.

"Wow." I chuckled.

"Hey, you're the one who said you love the show." Pete threw his hands up in defense. Well I did say that...

"Eat your breakfast and get dressed. You've got a long day ahead of you." He said, standing up.

"I do?" He nodded with a sly smirk on his face, and walked out. I giggled and lifted the tray onto my lap. On it were pancakes in the shape of a heart-which is adorable to me- drizzled in syrup, some scrambled eggs, orange slices, two pieces of bacon, a cup of coffee, along with some cute little flowers in a small little vase. God, how long has Pete been up? He shouldn't have done this, but it's very sweet of him. I started eating my pancakes. I never really knew how good Pete could cook, because this is really good! I watched as Spongebob set up his Bubble Stand. (Hopefully you know what episode I'm talking about.)

I eventually finished my food, and just set the tray back on the nightstand. I changed into knee ripped skinny jeans, a black Dookie: Green Day hoodie, and some all black high tops. I made my way downstairs, and saw that everybody was down there. Once they saw me, they smiled.

"Happy Birthday, Ashley!" Both Andrew and Hilary hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back, along with Pete and his parents.

"Thanks guys." I smiled at them.

"We have presents for you!" Andrew said happily.

"Oh you didn't have to get my anything!" I said.