14: Jet Pack Blues (Pete's POV)

*don't play song!*

*Friday night*

"Ashley? Ready to go?" I called. She came downstairs, dressed in knee ripped black skinny jeans, her black high tops, and a 'Green Day' shirt. We were getting ready to go to Joe's party.

"Yes, I'm ready. Cool your jets, Wentz." She chuckled, making me do the same.

"You guys have fun." My mom said.

"Don't stop to make out on the way there!" Hilary teased. I stuck my tongue out at her, and she did the same to me. For a 15 year old, she's a piece of work.

We said our goodbyes, and we were out the door. We decided to walk, just so we could spend more time together. I noticed Ashley had to keep stopping, because of something wrong with her feet.

"Ashley? What's wrong with your feet?" I asked.

"I don't know, they're just really sore I guess." She shrugged.

"Here, I'll give you a piggy back ride." I said. Nervousness flooded her face.

"N-No thanks..." She stuttered. I gave her a worried look.

"Ashley? What's the matter?" I asked. She sighed.

"It's just...I'm probably too fat... I'd just hurt you..." She said, looking at her feet. I felt my heart break a little. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.

"Ashley, that's not true. You're beautiful to me, no matter what, okay?" I assured her. She was silent for a few moments, until she nodded into my chest.

"Can I please give you a piggy back ride?" I asked. She smiled slightly, and nodded. She hopped on my back, and I carried her the whole way to Joe's house. Once we arrived, a bunch of people were arriving already. Ashley got down off of my back. We walked inside, only to be greeted by Joe, Patrick, and Andy.

"Hey guys." Joe said.

"Hey," We both said back.

"So who did you invite?" Ashley asked. Joe shrugged, making us laugh. I noticed Ashley started looking around.

"So, I'm just gonna guess that your parents are away?" I asked.

"Yep." He nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully. I looked back at Ashley, and she had a look of horror on her face, and her face was as white as a ghost.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked worriedly. That caused the guys to look at her. She just pointed ahead of her. I looked over, and my whole world stopped. Joe invited the girl who kissed me?? Why is she here?? She probably convinced Joe to let her come. I hate her so much. She made me hurt Ashley, and that's something I never want to do. She's one of those sluts in school.

"Ashley, don't let her get to you." I whispered to her. She shook her head.

"No... I- Joe where's your bathroom?" She asked quickly.

"Upstairs," He said, sounding concerned. She quickly ran up the stairs, not saying a word. As soon as she did, I slapped Joe's shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell??" He asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"What were you thinking?? Why did you invite Jessica?? I told you what happened!" I said angrily.

"Oh, sorry man." He said.

"I have to go check on Ashley." I said, running up the stairs.

"Ashley??" I called. Nothing. I looked all around upstairs, until I heard sniffs coming from the bathroom. I walked to the door, and tried to open it.