31: Holding Onto You (Ashley's POV)

*over 1 year later *

Well, we're finally here. We made it.

Graduation Day.

I'm so happy school is finally over. It was giving Pete and I so much stress. I'm just glad Pete actually passed, since he wasn't really a school kid. It'll feel so good to finally be handed that diploma.

And now here I stand, looking at myself in the mirror, with my cap in hand, and gown on. And I'm turning 18 right after Graduation. And by that I mean literally tomorrow. So I'm excited for that, but this is all that matters right now. My now blue dyed hair was long and wavy down to my center back. Underneath the gown, there's a black, knee length dress, and I'm wearing black flats on my feet.

"Ash? You almost ready?" Pete knocked on the bathroom door. I opened it, and he was dressed in his gown, but he was holding his cap. He looked at me with wide eyes.
"Well don't you look gorgeous," He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled. "Well, I do see one thing that's a little off." I said.

"What is it? Do I smell?" He asked worriedly. I just chuckled.

"No, but there's something on your lip." I lied. He was about to reach up and touch his lip, but I stopped him.

"Don't worry. I'll get it." I said, moving closer to him. I then connected our lips, making him chuckle slightly as he kissed me back.

"Okay, lovebirds. Get your asses down here." We pulled away, and saw Tyler and Josh at the bottom of the stairs, waiting in their own outfits. I can tell they were trying to hold in giggles. We both rolled our eyes and made our way downstairs where everyone else was. I jokingly ruffled Josh's newly dyed red hair, just to be an asshole. I'll tell you, we all look like the cast of 'High School Musical 3' and it's hilarious. There's me, Pete, Josh, Tyler, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Elisa, Kate and Mary. We're gonna meet up with Brendon, Ryan, Dallon and Spencer in the school auditorium. I honestly have a feeling that Ryan and Brendon have something for each other... But I won't get into detail.

"Finally. Are you done making sucking face up there?" Patrick teased, making everybody laugh, including us.

"Well yes, but we can do a lot more than sucking face..." Pete smirked, kissing my cheek. I smacked his arm playfully.

"Dude!" I exclaimed. "Maybe later..." I whispered in his ear with a slight smirk. I noticed for the first time in a long time, he blushed, which just made me giggle.

"Guys we should get to the school. The ceremony is gonna start soon." Joe said. We all nodded and made our way outside to our cars. I'm riding with Pete-who's driving, Patrick, Tyler and Josh. Andy is driving his car, with Joe, Mary, Kate and Elisa. All of our families left a little earlier, so they'll be there. We all got in our cars, and drove off to the school. The whole drive there, were were blasting songs from Pink Lloyd, Queen, and Foo Fighters. We eventually arrived, and a bunch of other students were making their way in. We all parked, and made our way in as well. Being honest, I'm really nervous. What if I trip and fall up there? Pete must have noticed my nervousness, because he took my hand in his, and held it tight as we walked in.

"I know what you're thinking. Nothing bad will happen, I promise you." He kissed my hand making a smile creep up on my face. We made it to the auditorium, and it was already filled with students and families. And since we would be put in our seats alphabetically, Pete and I had to separate. Before we did, he turned to me, and kissed my lips quickly. He smiled at me.