low frequency 『book one』

Galing kay plumptyler

they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfic... Higit pa

w a r n i n g
p l a y l i s t ( o n e )
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
p l a y l i s t ( t w o )
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
p l a y l i s t ( t h r e e )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
e p i l o g u e
a l e t t e r

t w e n t y s i x

6.5K 484 695
Galing kay plumptyler

🌿🌻🌿

「9歳」

It was the middle of April.

Which meant Spring, and oh dear, did Tyler love Spring.

The cherry cheek boy enjoyed the ever blooming daisy upon the velvet, green grass in their backyards, and the way the white and yellow would contrast so beautifully against it. Daisies always pulled against his heart, because one time, Joshua had told the cherry cheek boy that he reminded him of a daisy, and then went on to keep telling Tyler that he reminded him of the innocent flower.

He's come to love daisies so much, and when Spring came, his excitement kicked in. It was the time where Tyler could pick a whole bunch of these delicate things, and stick them in his hair, that way Joshua would always have a smile on his face when he saw his little love representing what he thought of him.

Oh, the sweet, pure love.

These two boy's were the most involved. Hand and hand, cheek to cheek, knee to knee; just the happiness that surrounded one another if they were barely an inch away, not touching. They had this physical energy that screamed that they were bonded, and tied to the hip.

That's how close they're growing up to be.

So, daisies were a particular theme of their relationship.

And as that certain cherry cheek boy, with plump lips and ever long lashes dusting upon the red, like dusted pixie; Tyler hummed highly in his throat a certain tune, picking the innocent things and piling them by him. Joshua laid by him, silently on a baby blue blanket, and bathing in the sun as he twirled his thumb against the back of his little love's hand.

"Jishwa, m'gonna need my hand for a second." Tyler whispered, a little hesitant on waking the sleeping boy. "I promise I'll give it back."

Joshua grinned right then and there, bringing Tyler's hand to his lips before letting go of it and make-shift cover of his hand to put over his eyes, peaking to the small boy as he gathered up the pile of daisies.

"Are ya' gonna stick them in your hair?"

Tyler smiled, beautiful and heavenly in Joshua's eyes as his little love scooted back over to the older boy.

"Wanted to." The cherry cheek boy delicately said, eyes meeting, warm chocolate overwhelming, and a sweet awakening when they parted.

But, before Tyler could ever stick the daisies in his graceful tuffs, a hand stopped his dainty wrist, eyes locking once again.

"May I?"

That smile, that gorgeous, hypnotizing smile. Joshua's heart couldn't take his little love's actions, the very boy nodding, and the small response with a blushed tone.

"Of course you can, Jishwa."

Moving in a sway, Tyler's small body fit between Joshua's legs, his small back leaning against the older boy's chest as he felt warm hands pluck the innocent flowers from his palms. Joshua began to place them in Tyler's hair, strategically making them a pattern upon the angelic, mocha curls. The white and yellow contrasting with the color so charmingly, the tips of Joshua's finger's scratching upon Tyler's scalp so pleasingly, making the cherry cheek boy close his eyes in serene.

Birds sang against the docile wind, chimes atone to the tranquility of it all, and again, the soft humming light within, rising in Joshua's ears as he made sure none of the daisies fell out of Tyler's hair.

"All done, Ty-Ty."

Tyler's small hands felt upon his hair, careful to not disturb Joshua's masterpiece, and he gasped, turning to his love.

Their smiles ever sweet, and the soft words that paralyzed their muscles.

"You're so beautiful."

And, the smiles grew.

"Boy's! Dinner's ready!"

Angelic tunes that harmonized so well, they giggled until the buzz in their stomachs fell.

💫

Dove-like, if Joshua could put a way to describe Tyler's voice at night. It was sleepy and dove-like.

But, it was why Joshua enjoyed it so much. The bliss of an angelic sway of words, the way Tyler tied everything to one, and how he said it. It was like raw poetry, and you couldn't get enough of the idled words.

"...So, when momma finally found daddy in the backyard, she got him back by spraying him with the hose, over."

Oh, yeah, they weren't sleeping in the same bed, sadly.

School nights weren't the easiest for the pair.

"Was your stomach filled with butterflies, daisy? Over."

A moment, a sleepy sigh from the younger boy as his smile grew. "Only butterflies when m'with you, Jishwa. Over."

Joshua couldn't help his.

"Me too, Ty-Ty. Over."

Another pause, and Tyler's voice was coming through the walkie-talkie like the taste of warm raspberry, chocolate cake. "Do you think we could build a house in a field of daisies one day, Jishwa? Over."

The small chuckled enveloped his chest, and the older boy thought delicately for his little love. "Anything you want, we can even have a big garden, so you can have different kinds of flowers, instead of having just one. Over."

Tyler gasped, audible through the device, making Joshua's sleepy smile raise his cheeks even more.

"Even sunflowers? Over."

"Even sunflowers, Ty-Ty. Anything you could ever dream, daisy. Over."

Tyler rubbed his eyes, yawning tenderly over the device before letting out a small noise of delight. "What if I dreamed of a dragon to protect our home, Jishwa? Over."

"Then, I'll find a dragon, even if I had to travel the world. Over."

"What if I dreamed of a ceiling filled with a galaxy? Over."

"Then, I'll find the nearest rocketship and capture you the stars. Over."

"What if I dreamed of a pond filled with light? Over."

"Then, I'll send the sun a welcoming invite. Over."

It was silent for a moment, both breathing evenly and heavenly in their own ears, unknowingly together within pace.

"Jishwa?"

"Daisy?"

Tyler smiled, his stomach in knots as he fluttered his eyelashes, and delicately let them close, brushing against his cherry cheeks.

"I love you, Jishwa."

"I love you too, Ty-Ty."

Their night ended in sweet whispers, trees singing against a current, and the moon witnessing the act of their innocence, shining upon their rooms in the right angle of their heaven.

Merciful.

🌿🌻🌿

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.3K 1.7K 31
I open my mouth to breath, but instead my thoughts came spilling out as words. "Why did you come home at three in the morning?" Started: 7/14/17 Comp...
2.6K 233 17
tyler meets a boy in college and is absolutely enamored with him. he doesn't want a relationship and is terrified of having to share his secret, but...
87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...
346K 10.5K 68
"ill take a cup of coffee, please." "any sugar today?" "you're sweet enough for me, darlin'." tyler owns a bakery. josh loves his famous honey biscui...