Mindless Behavior (Rated R) I...

By AQueenForAKing

You ain't ready Baby... More

Cheater ๐Ÿ’”
Best Friends
Sex In The Air
No Means No (unedited)
Go Read Mine
Your Too Young
Dont Go
It Was The First Time
Authors Notes
Su Hermano
Authors Notes (MUST READ)
Important MUST READ
Playing Number Two
Call Of Booty
Mr. & Mrs Perez
Hey...
I Like My Girl BBW
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
Yalllllll ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Wait No More

7.1K 154 40
By AQueenForAKing

Cidney & Roc Royal Imagine

"Girl No!" You said talking on the phone with your Bestfriend

"So He Just Drops you off?" She asked laughing her ass off.

You stale faced the phone explaining this too her for the hundredth time....

"Girl! We haven't had sex! He doesn't try , hasn't asked about it , nothing !" You said slow.

"And y'all been dating for how long??" She asked you.

You cringed embarrassed by the answer to that question.

"10 months" you said kinda low.

"Ahhhhh" your Bestfriend screamed and laughed through the phone. You took the phone off your ear and rolled your eyes at how loud she was. "Bitch!" She yelled

"You done?" You asked with a slight attitude.

"He gay." Your Bestfriend stated like she knew.

"He's not gay! We kiss" you said in his defense.

"Girl shut up! He gay. End of story.." she said making you roll your eyes again.

"Bye" you said plainly..

"Cid.. you really That mad cause he's gay?" She asked so serious... like how Tf if she calling him gay like she really know.

" Girl! He's not gay and no I'm not mad. I have a date to get ready for. So as I said before bye." You said plainly.

"Ughhhh that's why you ain't getting know Dick tonight. You Stank. Bye." She said hanging up making you laugh.

You then put your phone down glancing at the time..

4:52. 

He told you to be ready at 6, so you decided to get dressed. You took a shower and shaved ever bit of unwanted hair... 👀👀👀 gotta be prepared. You lotioned up with some Japanese cherry blossom and sprayed on the matching body spray. You laced your caramel skin in a Lacey blue bra and panty set and looked in the mirror at yourself.

"I'm so damn bad. He don't know what he's missing"

You wet your naturally curly hair and let the Curls do what they wanted. And slipped on a black dress with the sides cute out and some blue heels with silver spikes on the bottom and some blue and silver accessories.

You looked in the mirror and decided you looked great. You fluffed your hair up a bit, and heard a knock at the door.

Here goes nothing

You walked to the door and opened. And there stood Roc. Wearing a black button up polo that was tight and showed a little bit of his muscles and some black and silver Roc revival jeans and the blue and black 12s. His curly hair nice and lined up. He was godly.

"Hey Baby." He said hugging and kissing you. His kisses always set shocks through your body. Making you wanna take it farther but , you know the rest....

"You Look Beautiful." He said sizing you up. You looked him up and down damn near slobbing.

"You so sexy" you said voicing your thoughts on accident... Roc raised his eyebrows smirking. Your face flushed red and you studdered a bit.

"I-I meant to say h-handsome. I Didn't-" Roc cut you off..

He Chuckled. "It's okay baby." He said stepping up to you wrapping his arms around your waist putting his face in the crook of your neck.

" Your Sexy Too" He said in your ear making you shiver. He always unintentionally turned you on. But nothing ever goes further.

"You Ready Baby?" He asked holding his hand out.

To take you upstairs? Hell yeah.

"Yeah. Let's go." You reached out and grabbed his hand.

Skips a few hours....

Dinner had been terrible , you couldn't stop thinking about jumping on top of him and fucking the shit out of him. Every move he made and time his lips moved made you want him more.

"Cidney?" He called out. You moaned low at the way he said your name.

"Hm?" You looked at him. He smirked. He heard the moan.

" Ready to go?" You nodded standing on your feet.

The drive back to your house was silent. Imagination by Eric Bellinger flowed lowly throughout the speakers.

"Girl Come Through , And let's do
What we do in your imagination. When I'm gone , Show me how you pretend. How do you bend your knees? How do you arch your back? How do you scream my name? When were in your imagination"

The words slipped outta Rocs mouth. So angelic. You turned to him and smiled..

"I didn't know you could sing" you said smirking at him. He turned and licked his lips.

"There's A lot you don't know about me baby." He said rubbing your thigh. You swallowed hard breathing becoming uneven.

"Oh" was all you could say. I really hope I get some dick.

He pulled up to your house going around opening your door for you.

"Thank you." You blushed he's always been a gentlemen. Which was another reason you were so attracted to him. He walked you to your door.

"I had a nice time tonight." He said hugging you. And I'm trying to have an even nicer time in my bed.  You thought to yourself. He hugged you tight and let go. You looked at him and smiled.

"Goodnight Gorgeous." He reached under your chin pulling you into a kiss. Niagara Falls In my draws you thought to yourself. You deepened the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck. He reached around you gripping your ass , and biting your lip making you moan, giving him access to stick his tongue in your mouth. Y'all fought for dominance and of course he won but you didn't care. You just want him in your house and in your bed early and not late. He removed his mouth off yours breathing hard , you whimpered already missing his mouth.

"Noo. Don't leave." You stuck your bottom lip out doing a puppy dog face. Roc laughed and shook his head.

"We gotta be patient Cid." He said licking his lips smiling at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine." You said moving to open the door.

"Nuh uhn." Roc said pulling you back. "We had a good night Ma. You not Finna end it with an attitude. Now let's try it again. Goodnight baby." He said low and sexy making you shiver and bite your lip.

"G-Goodnight" You said. He nodded and kissed your hand walked away. You walked into your house closing the door gently knowing damn well you wanted to slam it and throw a temper tantrum. You walked into your bedroom stripping outta your clothes putting them into the dirty clothes hamper.

"Be patient ? The fuck he mean be patient ?? 10 months nigga I've been nothing but patient."

You thought to yourself. You didn't wanna take the Man route and leave him because he wasn't giving you none. Because you really liked him. But man !!!

So even though it was wrong of you for the next couple of days you stopped talking to Roc for a minute. You felt as if you and him were 2 different people and wanted 2 different things.

** At the grocery store **

"Girl! The Cinnamon Rolls are right here !" You yelled to your Bestfriend pushing the basket in the direction of the cinnamon Rolls.

"Bro. Where the manager at ? Or a worker or somebody ? Why they not in the damn snack aisle??" She said only mad because You was right.

"Girl they gotta stay refrigerated 😑😑" you said looking at her like she was dumb..

" Whatever. Just grab the damn things." She said walking off. You laughed. Trying to catch up with her hitting somebody on accident with the cart.

"Ouch!" The person yelled.

"Oh! I am so sorry ! I was trying to catch up with my friend I wasn-" You locked eyes with Roc.

" Cidney .." He said eyes piercing into your soul.

" Hey." You said tucking your hands into your back pocket looking anywhere but at him.

" Long time no see ..." he said much attitude in his voice. " which is crazy because we were supposed to be in a relationship." He said sarcastically laughing.

You tried to walk off, not wanting to be in that uncomfortable position.

"Then you just walk away.? With nothing to say? You just play with my feeling for 10 months then drop me without an explanation and now your walking away." Roc said in a loud tone but not loud enough to capture anybody's attention. You turned growing tired of the whole situation.

" We want different things. We just two different people. I tried to see things your way and try to understand you but. I have needs. And I'd rather leave you then cheat on you." You said again trying to walk away.

"Is this about sex?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "So men get judged everyday for tryna fuck women on the first night and only wanting to fuck. But Me , I wanted our relationship to be about something other then sex. I wanted us to have a mental connection first. And then when we finally do have sex it'll be because we love each other not because we are attracted to each other physically. Can't Win For Losing." He pushed his cart away leaving your mouth hanging open.

" Bitch close yo mouth where the hell you been ? Sucking dick ?" You heard your Bestfriend ask.... 😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄🙄

*** Later On That Night ***

You Sat on your couch playing with your fingers feeling bad about what happened with Roc. You low key did miss him. He was sweet to you. But you were selfish.

"Maybe I should go talk to him. The worse that could happen is he could turn me around. And I'll understand if he does."

You went with your mind and unwrapped yourself outta your towel throwing on a crop top and some grey sweats and some sandals. Throwing your hair into a pony tail. You grabbed your keys and glanced at the clock

11:45

You sighed , praying he didn't hoe your life 😂

You contemplated turning around the whole drive there. He live about 30 minutes away so you knew once you got far there wasn't any turning around.

You pulled up to his house. The drive took a little longer then thirty minutes since you drove so slow not really confident about showing up to his house and you knew he had to go to work so he probably was asleep, You walked up the stony trail to his condo hesitating to knock on the door. You knocked three times and waited for an answer... You eventually grew tired of waited and you didn't wanna knock again so you turned to leave but heard the door open.

"Cidney?" You heard the confusion in his voice. You turned slowly seeing him in just boxers and know shirt his dick print CLEARLY visible. Lawddddddddd jesusessssss !!! You thought to yourself. Calm down cid calm down.

"Yeah? Uh. I don't even really know why I'm here. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. I feel like I should apologize. For not just coming out and telling you how I felt. For playing games. At the time I didn't think I was hurting you. I thought I was doing you a favor. I didn't wanna end up hurting you because you weren't giving me what I wanted. I understand now though. And I'm sorry. Your a wonderful person somebody will be happy to have you one day." You said looking in his eyes the whole time.

Roc Stood with his arms crossed and his face solid. He moved aside.

"Come in." He said nodding his head back. You looked shocked and walked inside. You stood next to his couch looking down at your feet thinking about something to say. You turned to speak.

"Roc. I-"

You got interrupted by Roc slapping his lips to yours. You were confused and didn't kiss back at first , Roc noticed and bit your lip. You whimpered and Roc took that opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth. You immediately kissed back. Having a tongue fight you knew you were gonna lose. You did. His lips traveled from your lips to your neck , sucking on it slowly knowingly leaving marks. You moaned.

"Mmm. Roc. What are you doing?" You said arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Shut up." He said pulling your shirt over your head and pushing you on the couch. He looked down at you biting his lip. "You So Damn Sexy. It's hard being mad at you," he said climbing on top of you. He began to kiss all over your neck and ear, and grind his hard on against your kitty. You moaned , wanting him to rip your clothes off. He ran his hands down your sides giving you chills. Then ran them back up unclipping your bra , letting your perky C cups fall. He looked at them. "They so perfect." He said mouth watering. He began to suck on them looking You in your eyes as you moaned. You raised your hips indicating that you were ready. Roc chuckled and shook his head. "Still impatient.." he reached down and pulled your jogging pants off, only to see that you weren't wearing panties. She knew what she came here for .... He thought to himself. He spread your lips with his fingers and glanced at your wetness. You breathed heavy waiting to see what he was about to do. He put his thumb on your clit and rubbed hard and slow. Your eyes rolled back and you moaned slow. He gazed up at you and watched as your eyes shut tight. And your mouth hung open. He continued to rub your clit , but then stuffed two fingers into you.

"F-Fuck!" You moaned/screamed.

He began to move his fingers around inside of you, twisting and wiggling them in every direction. He then flipped them up and pushed in a "come here" motion. You trembled and your breath hitched. He still had his thumb rubbing your clit hard feeling it twitch he knew you were close. You moaned back to back like you were chanting. Until the feeling just left. Your eyes fluttered open and Roc kissed you. You whimpered in the kiss.

" I was S-so close ... why'd you stop?" You asked as he kissed on your neck.

" Don't talk." He said as he pulled his erection out. Your eyes got wide. You reached up to grab it but he slapped your hands away. You were frustrated , nothing was going your way. Roc stroked his self while looking into your eyes. But you were to focused on what was in his hands. He smirked.

He spread your legs apart and pushed them up , he bit his lips looking into your eyes as he pushed his 9 inches inside of you.

"Fuck!" You screamed pulling him close so you could scratch his back.

Roc didn't take it easy at all , as soon as he pushed all of himself in he beat that shit up. He stroked hard and fast , making sure you got every inch. Your screams were all that could be heard.

"R-Roc ? Fuck! Roc b-baby slow down" you stuttered. You grabbed ahold of the couch needing something .. anything to grab.

"Nah shut that shit up." He said kinda low. Which turned you on. He continued going fast and you reached down to rub your clit and he took notice and pinned your hands above your head. You breathed out a heavy sigh of frustration.

"Baby please?" You pleaded wanting so badly to release. Roc shook his head no and pulled out. You wrapped your legs tight around him. " No Baby , please don't stop." Your eyes watery and your lip tucked. Roc found it extremely hard to be mad at you and punish you. He wanted to give in , make love to you slow and cuddle you. But he knew he couldn't...

He flipped you over so that you were on top. And bit his lip looking at you to see if you would catch on. You looked at him. And lifted up positioning him at your entrance. You sat down on the head "he so thick" you thought to yourself you tried pushing yourself down but he was big and you struggled.

"Sit." Roc said spanking your ass. Your legs shook and you bit your lip squeezing your eyes shut.

"I'm trying baby." You said still struggling to get down.

"Don't try do it. Sit on my dick." He said low looking into your eyes never gazing anywhere else. "If I can still see Dick your not all the way down" He said gripping your hips pushing you down. You dug your nails in his shoulders moaning real loud.

"F-fuck Roc" you stuttered , he pushed you all the way down and lifted you back up thrusting his hip up to meet yours. You took control moving your hips up and down fast all you could hear was slapping throughout the room. You slowed down changing the rhythm. You rolled in a circle grinding your hip into his feeling pressure build up in your stomach.

"Mm. Daddy Ima cum" you said grinding harder into him. He lifted you and flipped you over. You sighed in frustration.

You guys were now in a doggy style position and he stuffed himself inside you. You screamed loud enough for his neighbors to hear.

"That's right , let me hear you." Roc said killing you from the back. Your legs shook and your hands gripped the couch tight.

"Where am I Momma?" He asked going slow grinding his dick into you slow.

"M-my st-stomach! Shit!" You said stuffing your head into the couch pillow.

He smirked and sped back up licking your earlobe. He reached forward and fingered your clit hard and fast making your breath get caught in your throat.

"Uhhhhn Babbbby. Don't stop!" You screamed/moaned legs shaking and twitching.

"You wanna cum Cidney?" He asked rubbing your clit faster.

You were unable to answer. You just moaned like while he continued to work his magic inside of you and outside of you.

"I asked you a question." He said gripping your hair in his other hand. You cried out feeling your climax approaching.

"Yes Daddy! I wanna cum. S-so bad!" You said trying to hold it.

He smiled and leaned forward to whisper in your ear... "hold it" those word drove you nuts.

"I can't!" You said feeling tears burn your eyes. The pleasure was unbearable.

"What I say?" Roc said breathing heavy. He was tryna work up his own climax. He continued pounding inside you making you lose your mind. You felt like passing out. You felt his strokes he sloppy and his dick twitch inside you.

"Let it go Ma." He says releasing with you. Inside you...

You released chanting a loud yes over and over shaking uncontrollably. You fell into the couch with him falling after you.

You laid there catching your breath , finally remembering.

"Roc 😶😶😶 , did you use a condom"

"😏"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 50.7K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...