Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

Galing kay myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* Higit pa

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 35

1.6K 120 117
Galing kay myotpisnotstraight

Ces: You beg, I deliver *shoves chapter on your face*

*=*

Chapter 35 "The Anticipation of a Lifetime"

Third Person's POV

Afternoon

"The security guy is so weak." Karen sighed helplessly. "I thought he'll put up more fight."

The three went to the condominium and saw the footage early. Since, they first planned for Karen to be all cute and maybe seduce him. But the guard is easily fallen for her, it was easy for George to punch him asleep on the cold hard floor.

Hana was actually very irritated, they have never see such face put up so much rage in that cuteness. She stayed next to Karen ever since they shared the boring story, grumbling under her breath in most of times.

Jonas chuckled. "We saw he was with Bill, that's the time when Dipper gave him the key. After Bill left, Dipper was having his moment and did noticed someone at his back but he was too late. A guy wacked a metal pipe at his head and made him unconscious." He explained.

"What time?" Oscar asked, focused on his laptop.

"The time he was taken away is ten fifty-five pm." George answered. He stand behind him and checked what he is doing on his laptop.

Oscar smirked while he chewed on the cinnamon stick. "I wonder why the two of you together at such times?" He hummed and intentionally for Bill.

Bill rolled his eyes. "He was at the supermarket, I saw him, he saw me. We had a chat while walking without knowing it was that late already." He answered.

"Right right.." Oscar narrowed his eyes on him and stayed.

"Any more interesting facts?" Melinda asked.

George narrowed his eyes to Jonas, who's waiting if he'll tell them. The older nodded, allowing him to. Jonas faced Melinda, "actually, we did. We saw an interesting guy with those all blacked clothed thugs." He said.

"Care to identify?"

"He isn't seen that much but all we could tell is that his pale, wears a blue tux underneath his coat and chubby cheeks even though he's totally fit." He explained.

Mabel gasped loudly, shooting from her seat. How could she be so dumb? It was obvious! No other than him will take her twin! Her rage grew higher and couldn't resist cursing.

"It's fucking Gideon!" She exclaimed. "I knew it! Shit! I should have known!" 

Melinda turned to Oscar, he knows completely what he has do next. "Doing it now." He answered and typed fast, eyes flying window to the next window for any information about the albino.

Mabel groaned, hands at her face, wanting to tear her face off. Thankfully, Bill was there to stop her. He panicked slightly and pulled her hands away, to see her tearful again. He sighed with a smile on his face.

"Pine Tree won't like it if your face will be off, you know." He chuckled.

She stared at him, pouting. "Does.. your hands hurt?" 

Bill blinks. So she did noticed.. And smiled wide, he should have known that she's sharp just like his twin. "I'm fine, Shooting Star." He assured and patted her head.

The lie is he's not actually fine. He's dead worried. His mind is still full of bad and dirty thoughts to what might be happening to him right at this second.

He frowned and was already submerged into his dark thoughts.

Mabel noticed this and felt worried now for him. She take his hand and held it. Tightening her hold, yet it was gentle and assuring. Just like how Dipper do to her when she's at daze or so miserable.

Bill snapped out and saw how hard she's doing to make him reassured. And how red her face is because this was too embarrassing and he's doing this to a probably most handsome guy in the whole cosmos. He laughed at her face.

Which made Mabel blushed harder, "w-waah! Idiot, don't laugh at me!" She exclaimed.

He snickered and lift her hand, kissing the back of her hand. "Thank you, Mabes." He whispered.

Mabel puffed one cheek and nodded. "You.. are not the only one worried, okay?"

"Yeah.." He closed his eyes, breathing out and in. He has to calm down. "I know."

Their eye to eye moment was broken off when Oscar yelled a fantastic news.

"I got their location!"

They went to his area, checking what's happening. The screen is full of windows and most of are codes and coordination. Bill suddenly felt a sudden nostalgia, his eyes softens, maybe I'll ask them to visit me sometimes..

"Where is he?" Melinda pressed, wanted to get this going already.

"West Oakland, California. In the historic district, Foster Hoover." He replied.

"The hell." Mabel said, couldn't believe this. "In that so-called Ghost town?" She said.

Oscar nodded. "He's in Downtown Oakland."

"For fuck's sake." Melinda cursed and backed away. That place is dangerous! Especially at night. The crime rates there are off the charts!

"Where is he?" Bill asked, his turn. 

Oscar zoomed in, looking it in more deeper. "In some kind of building.. I can't identify it any further." He replied, checking ways to look at it. "with the car, it will take you twelve to fifteen minutes if you take the Oakland Avenue street."

Bill was enough for the information. He walked away from the crowd and stared at his two companions for later, "get ready. We're leaving after five minutes." He announced.

"Already? We're not even sure where he is already." Melinda stated. "Add it up, that place is dirty and the thugs come on."

He tilts his head. "I don't fucking care." He paused, "besides, I have someone I know inside the town that can take us in without any problems. Heck, they can help us even."

He received faces that yells at him, 'what the fuck.'

He smiled. "Time's ticking, ladies."

*=*

Downtown Oakland

Mabel can feel the chill on her spine once they went inside the area already. The buildings are fine and dandy but you can see some gangs in the corner, lurking.

Thankfully, Bill is the one driving and she can look away.

"Once we step out of this car," he parked in front of a house. "Do not ever look anyone in the eye. As much as possible, look straight with a blank look and don't pull out your phones." He instructed.

The two girls looked at him strangely.

Bill replied them with a 'no kidding' face, "if you do, you might as well die today." He followed.

"How the hell do you know so much about this place?" Melinda said.

He stared at her, eyes wide. "Let's just say.. I'm part of a gang once." He muttered and took the keys, opening the door and stepping out.

Ah ahh.. The smell of drugs are in the air as usual. He smiled and watched the two stepped out of the car, once they did, he locked the car and went straight to the house.

The two ladies followed him behind, not making eye contact at all.

"Whose house is this?" Melinda questioned.

Bill knocked, "a friend of mine." He replied and at the same time the door opened.

Revealing a tall girl with pink hair and piercings, it was obvious she was asleep before. Due to the clothings and the cranky look on her face.

He smiled wide, happy to see this wicked girl again. "Didn't get your coffee on time again, Pyro?" He teased.

The pinkette squinted her eyes at him and widen fast. "The motherfucking.." She muttered and looked at both sides, then back to him.

"Shit, man! Come inside unless you want to die right now." She cursed and pulled him inside, then now noticed the two. She turned to him, confused as fuck.

"They're with me." He hummed.

She grumbled under her breath and pulled the two in.

"Ow! Hey!" Mabel reacted once they were in and the door is locked. She pouted, "dang it." She muttered.

The woman or so Pyronica sighed heavily. "Sorry, sweetheart." She said and went to the room on the right, which the two followed.

Bill smiled wide, his ass on the torned up sofa and his feet on the pile of newspapers. "Damn.. I miss this fucking place."

Pyronica clicked her tongue. "After leaving of some freak accident two years ago, without telling us nor to him." She glared at him yet she tossed him a can of diet cola.

"What the god's fucking name you want?"

Bill didn't drink it though. He place the can next to him and leaned at her, his elbows placed on his lap and stared at her seriously.

"I need your help." He said.

She replied. "Fuck you, Cipher. I wish you'll die and I'll be the one who fucking killed you."

"Oh my god." Melinda muttered and couldn't help but to hide her smile because their conversation is making her laugh. Mabel clings to her arm, somehow doesn't want to let go.

Bill rolled his eyes. "Pyro. This is important."

She leans back, "what? More important than our friendship?"

"Jesus Christ! Since when do you ever think about friendship?"

She smirked. "Touche, fucktard."

He put a sly smile, "for once, hear me out." He requested.

Pyronica sighed and nodded. "Alright. Go."

"I have a friend who needs our help." He started, "he was kidnapped and our sources found him in this area. But we can't pinpoint which place, though they said he's in a building."

"So.. what? If you need hackers, that ain't me." She said.

Bill shaked his head, his hands twitching. "No. Have you ever heard of rumors about Gideon?" He said.

That made Pyronica spit out her drink, she coughed and hacked.

"Looks, like, you have."

She cursed under her breath and wiped her lips. "All I know that his gang is staying at the abandon building at the next street." She said.

"Any idea about them?" Melinda asked.

"His thugs are lesser at night than at day."

"Why?"

"The hell I know. But if you're breaking, it's best to go in the front."

Melinda looked at her, strange. "At the front? Won't that.."

"Attract attention?" Pyronica narrowed her eyes at her then grinned, "nope. His thugs are all brute but they are dumbos than chickens." She snorted.

Bill grinned at her. "Thank you, Pyro." He said.

Pyronica stared at him and tilts her head, looking all serious yet innocent. "He's still at the same place, boss." He stared at her, surprise.

Not just about the nickname, about the person too.

She clenched her hands on her can. "He's still waiting for you to come home." She whispered.

Bill stood up and turned his back at her, looking out at the window.

"Mel. Mabes. Please leave us alone for minute?" He asked.

The two ladies stared back at each other and went away from the room, randomly, they went to the kitchen.

"I'm not going back, P." He started, "those bastards shunned me and I'm not going back unless I proved myself that I didn't took the fault."

"He's dying, Bill!" She exclaimed.

His eyes widen and froze on his spot.

Pyronica gasped and frantically said, "oh god.. No, I meant to say.."

"Shut up." Bill harshly said.

She did and shook, "i-i'm so sorry.."

"Since when?"

"A year ago, Teeth told me."

"I see.."

Pyronica stood up from her seat and left without a word, what can she say anyways to heal up the wounds? When words are the one who made the wounds.

*=*

Night

The three have left the house with Pyronica, who said she wanted to kick some thug butts. Besides, she wanted to see this guy that Bill wanted to save so much. And probably tease him for it.

Mabel liked her though. She's cool and sweet and can make cupcakes when she has free time! She just look scary on the outside though but she's a good person who punches people!

While with Melinda, she felt good with her. They have some common interest though. Like, how stupid can Bill be.

Now, they are on the front. Pyronica peeked on the side then to the other, she nodded at Bill who's near at the entrance.

He nodded back and have never felt so alive!

His veins pumping in adrenaline, his mind calculating, his eyes unfocused and his heart beating in synchronize in his breathing.

He unhidden himself and made a ran for it.

"Hey, you two." Pyronica puts her attention to the two other girls.

"We have names, you know~" Mabel pouted.

The pinkette sighed, "just hear me out." She said, "are you sure you're into this?" She asked, like for the fifth time already.

Melinda smirked. "You don't have to worry about us, alright?"

"Yeah!" Mabel grinned, "we might be girls but we're badasses."

Pyronica stared at them like crazy yet she laughed. "Alrighty then." She likes the both of them, she likes 'em badasses.

They waited for Bill to break in, when he did, he signaled them to come in. They ran inside and surprisingly, Melinda was the one leading them. Once they were in, he locked it again and looked around.

And then, he sighed heavily. "Mel, Mabes, you guys search for Pine Tree." He instructed.

Melinda was okay with it though but Mabel wasn't. "Why~? I want to beat someone up!" She wailed.

"Just do what I say!" He hissed, he wanted to get this over with. And he wanted to see Dipper already.

Mabel gave up and followed what he instructed. The went to their separate ways while Melinda leads their way to find a suspicious people gathered in front of a room.

They kneeled at the corner, trying to hide in the darkness.

Breathing on each other's necks, Mabel now felt the adrenaline rush. She couldn't keep away such smile, "shit. I want to put them down already." She said as if she was hungry.

Melinda was even thinking of the same, she licked her lip and smirked. "That might be not the place we're looking for though."

"I highly doubt it." The twin laughed meekly, "yet, I don't see what's the problem there?"

"I agree." She smirked and the both of them stepped out off the shadows, making their entrance and the thugs catching a glance on them.

They gaped, whistled and has these famished looks on them.

"Oho~ what are you two beautiful ladies coming here without any invitation?" One of them asked.

The girls smiled innocently. Melinda speaked up first, "oh we aren't invited?" She awed.

"I thought we're invited to see some weakling being beaten up to death while we're having some fun--"

Then a flash of glare, "the invitation stated wrong then."

It wasn't soon when both of them are already having a riot.

*=*

"The fuck! How can they get beaten up by girls!? What kind of men are you!?" One thug screamed, annoyed and that's why he left Dipper alone.

Dipper was dead tired, thankfully not dead yet. But his energy came running when he heard this.

Two girls? There was a spark of hope, he frantically looked around and saw no one. His ropes are still a bit too tight but he can wiggle himself out. It might not be them though..

Even with that thought, he still tried to break himself free.

However, the cuts on his fore arm poked the rough ropes and he shrieked, in pain. He could feel the blood dripping again.

He leans there, panting and hacking. I'm so tired.. so.. so tired..

He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him.

*=*

Ces: Extra long since I am so anticipated and nervous like wtf am i doing to Dipdop, I'm feeding myself tears and feels. Jfc. Kill me now.

Votes, tears and comments are appreciated!

Words: 2646

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.5K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
8.7K 168 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
644 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...