Spiteful Lovers |Romano X Rea...

Por Frostfur789

You've been friends with Antonio for as long as you can remember. He was your best friend, and proud to be it... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Epilogue

Part 50

2.7K 139 135
Por Frostfur789

Lukas' seventeenth birthday comes around a lot faster than I expected. "Happy Birthday, loser!" Emil screams as he throws a small cake on the sleeping face of Lukas.

"Hey..." Lukas, unlike most people, sits up calm and slow, wiping his face. "What was that for?"

"I wanted to surprise you," Emil says, disappointedly. "You barely even had a reaction."

"I understand that," Lovino growls lowly. "I gave (Name) a fake lottery ticket for her birthday, and she read the back of it. Who the hell reads the back of a lottery ticket?!"

"I do," I shrug. "I watched those prank videos with you, Lovino. I had feeling you would do that."

"Well, I have to clean myself off. Excuse me," Lukas bows politely and exits his room, walking to the bathroom.

Lovino drags Emil out of the room and into the living room, me trailing a long behind them. All of a sudden, my laptop starts to ring. "Hm?" I check, and I see someone is skyping me. "Hello?" I say cautiously as I answer.

"(NAAAAAAME)!" Feliciano almost jumps as I appear on his screen. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hallo, (Name)," Ludwig smiles sweetly beside him. "How have you been?"

"I've been alright," I smile, Lovino walking into the camera's view as he stares at the screen.

"Who is it?"

"Your brother and Ludwig."

"Shit!" He crouches down behind the couch. "If they ask, I'm not here."

Ludwig facepalms, "Lovino, ve already saw you."

"Yea, come talk with us!" Feliciano adds.

"Feliciano, Ludwig!" Emil jumps into my lap, and I squeak in surprise.

"E-Emil, you're getting too big for this!" I choke. "You're fourteen, for crying out loud!"

"Last time I saw you, you vere only zhis tall," Ludwig chuckles with his low voice, gesturing how small Emil had been.

"I'm about as tall as (Name), now!" My brother says smugly. "Five feet, four inches, and still growing!"

"Yea, it's great," I kiss Emil's cheek. "Lukas is already five-eight."

"Wow!" Feliciano claps his hands.

"I know, right?!" Emil smiles brightly.

"You're still shorter than me, squirt," Lovino sits next to me, and ruffles Emil's silver locks.

Emil's hands reach up and swats his hands away, pushing his bottom lip out to pout. "I'll pass you up, one day!"

"Doubt it," my Italian chuckles. "That's exactly what I thought about that Spanish tomato fu- my cousin. That's what I thought about my cousin." Living with us for three years, Lovino has learned to put a filter on his language.

"You're only 5'9..." Emil crosses his arms.

"And three quarters!" Lovino adds.

Ludwig and Feliciano laugh a little, and another voice joins in. "Still short!"

"Antonio..." He growls.

"Hey, (Name)!" Emma smiles, carrying a child.

"Emma, he's so cute!" I squeal.

"He's turning three this year, aren't you, Eden?" She talks in a high voice, rubbing her cheek against his. The baby squeals, laughing as he stares into her eyes with his green ones. His dirty blonde hair and tan complexion is truly unique.

"He's going to be a real heartbreaker when he grows up," I smile.

"Yes, he's so beautiful," Antonio comes into view, pinching his baby's cheek. "He has my hair."

"He has Emma's everything else," Lovino says. "Thank god."

"That was rude," Emil laughs, pushing on Lovino's forehead.

"Who are you talking to?" Lukas walks in, rubbing his wet hair with a pure white towel.

"Ludwig, Feliciano, Emma, and Toni," Emil says, waving him over.

"Hey," Lukas salutes them with a small smile.

Emma gently grasps Eden's hand and whispers, "Say hello to Lukas, Eden!"

"Hewwo, Wukas," Eden waves his tiny, chubby hand.

"Hi, Eden," Lukas blushes.

"There's the big man!" Toni claps. "Seventeen!"

Lukas averts his gaze and shrugs in embarrassment. "Yup. Seventeen."

"You movin' out soon?" Emma asks while she bounces a laughing Eden in her arms.

"Yea, I already have a place picked out. When Emil grows older, he's going to live in the house a few doors down."

"How can you be so sure?" Ludwig asks worriedly. "How do you know zhat no one else vill try to purchase zhem?"

"The whole neighborhood is actually owned by my friend's dad. Berwald, my friend, was given the deal that if we all help build furniture for a few years, we'd each own our own house once we're old enough. I'm going to live in mine alone for a little bit, then Emil is going to join me."

"Ah, I'm glad you have a plan," the blonde haired German whispers.

"Mama!" The baby grunts, reaching for something we couldn't see.

"Oh, sorry, guys. Eden wants to go for a walk outside, and play in the sandbox!" Emma sighs. "He's obsessed with that thing. Anyways, it was great to see you all!"

"You too!" We all say as we wave goodbye to them.

Once Emma was out of earshot, Toni looks at us seriously. "I'm going to propose tonight."

"What?!" I screech, then cover my mouth. "Really?!"

"Si," he smiles with rosy cheeks.

"He didn't want to have his wedding without you guys!" Feliciano pats his shoulder.

"It wouldn't be the same without my cousin, and my little princess."

"Vell, after you propose, you have a few solid monzhs before zhe vedding," Ludwig looks at him strangely. "You could've proposed a vhile back.

"True, but I wanted to be absolutely sure (Name) and Lovino would make it. Would Emil and Lukas want to come, as well?"

"We'll have to pass, but thank you, Antonio," Lukas tilts his head, a look of sadness on his face.

"Why?" Feliciano asks.

"Tino finally started building his cafe," Lukas explains.

"We're going to work there, soon!" Emil adds. "I'm also going to find the girl of my dreams."

"You make it sound so easy," Lovino mutters under his breath.

"Anyways, we have quite a bit of driving to do today, so we have to let you go," Feliciano pouts sadly.

"It's ok, we'll skype some more tomorrow!"

"Alright," Ludwig chuckles. "Goodbye, everyone."

"Bye!" We all wave, and they wave back at us as we hang up.

"We haven't spoken to them in forever!" I squeal. Emil covers his ears and jumps out of my lap.

"I think my ears are bleeding!"

"Let me see," Lukas looks. "Oh, they are."

"What?!" Emil starts to panic, eyes wide.

"Kidding."

"You jerk!" He punched Lukas in the shoulder. "I'm going to Tino's house.

"Don't forget Mr. Puffin. He likes to play with Hana," I call after him.

"All they do is chase each other around," Emil complains.

"Just do it!"

My baby brother sighs, but does as he is told and let's Mr. Puffin out of his cage. "Be nice to Hana, alright?"

"Hana is the one who bullies me, tough guy," the puffin bites at Emil's hair.

"Doubt it."

I watch them as they walk out, the puffin nestled snuggly on Emil's shoulder. "I'm going with him. See you later," Lukas says, walking out with him.

"They're all grown up," I wipe a fake tear from my eye.

"Agreed," Lovino sighs, standing and extending a hand to help me.

"Did you see Eden?! He was so cute!" I talk like a little baby, overwhelmed by the cuteness.

I accept his hand, and he pulls me up. "Yea, but, if we had a baby, ours would be way cuter."

I blush as I stare into his sincere, hazel eyes. "Really?"

"Yea," he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I can't even begin to imagine how beautiful our baby would be."

"L-Lovino..." I begin to get shy. "You keep saying our baby..."

He tilts his head with a raised eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I? I don't plan on having a baby with anyone else, any time soon. I've decided that I'm going to be with you forever, and I am not a cheater."

I wrap my arms around his torso, and hide my face in his chest. His arms find their way around me, and he rests his chin on my head. "Same here."

This chapter is dedicated to Blue-eyes-01   She is an amazing person, and is just full of joy and life. She was there since the beginning, and even requested a book. I think... It was the America X Reader X Canada one... Twin Jealousy? I haven't worked on it in a while because everyone has been busy reading this book, Treasure, and My Oblivious Best Friend. I'm actually gonna update Twin Jealousy rn lol

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
6K 269 20
Feliciano Vargas is a high school senior who has a childish humor that he'd like to not show to people. Being serious was his duty if he wanted to ma...
36.5K 2.8K 40
In a world where drama's the norm, one simple line flips my world: "I want you to be my first." Crazy how such a small thing can shake up everything...
39.7K 1.1K 21
Back at it again with some Hetalia garbage! Plot: There's a wall on a blog that randomly generates real numbers, so what happens when a certain Pruss...