Demon in me!

By BabyDollxox

On her eighteenth birthday Clara's mother was raped by a demon but not just any demon the prince of the under... More

See my life is perfectly normal!
A Beautiful Nightmare
The first kiss
I think I drank to much!
The problems just keep on rolling!
The arms of the angel.
I did not see that coming!
The calm before the storm!
Caught between a hunter and a hard place!
Got to be cruel to be kind!
My almost lover.
A sight that cant be unseen.
The blood that stains my hands.
The story of my protector.
Could my luck be changing?
When Destiny unfolds
Some well deserved closure.
Our last goodbye
A new beginning
Home sweet home!
Authors Note!
The course of love never did run smooth
Taking one for the team.
From the ashes hell comes a man in love.
A friendly face with a guilty mind.
A turn for the worst
And so the journey begins.
A drink and we're off

Demon in me!

14.1K 83 18
By BabyDollxox

On her eighteenth birthday Clara's mother was raped by a demon but not just any demon the prince of the underworld, so to try and protect Clara she tells her daughter that her father was a one night stand, but now as it's approaching Claras eighteenth the demon (Claras father) thinks it time he claim's her to rule the underworld with him. Clara remains unaware of these facts untill the night of her eighteenth birthday, with her mother out of town and a huge party planned she meets Dimitri a boy she has never seen before but falls for when he saves her from one of her fathers hench men come to bring her to hell, This is where Clara must rise up against the evil forces at work and try not to be consumed by the evil that flows in her blood. This is where her ultimate battle begins, but how will it end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.1K 19
''You don't know me?'' he asked me with the same soft voice. ''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!'' My voice started to...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
70.5K 982 13
Stellar is a vampire who's already seen his own brother die of not getting the specific blood he needs. Stellar has the same problem. If he doesn't g...
554K 6.9K 55
BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also just go to the second book... Lydia. 18...