High School Love Story

By 1Shinee

Taemin enters a rich high school, but even though his life is already hard, he gets bullied during school. Mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

433 11 5
By 1Shinee

The next day, Jonghyun woke up. He smiled at the sleeping Eun. He stroked her cheek softly, then sighed. He got up and went to Key's room. Key was still fast asleep.

Jonghyun put the math book back and watched Key sleep for a bit. "I miss you, Key." Jonghyun left and went to the kitchen.

Soon Onew and Joon came in and everyone was getting ready for school.

Jonghyun sighed. "Can I skip school today?"

"If you want," Onew said. "You only have a few days of school left."

"Thank you." Jonghyun said.

Onew smiled.

Jonghyun went to Eun. "I'm not going to school today."

Eun smiled and kissed his nose. "Yay!"

Jonghyun laughed and kissed her softly. "Are you feeling okay? No more being horny?"

Eun blushed.

Jonghyun smirked. "Are you?"

"A little." Eun smirked.

Jonghyun noticed Key. He was shaking weakly. Jonghyun freaked out. "Key?! What happened?!" He pulled Key into his arms.

Onew came in. "He needs something sugary." Onew got him a glass of juice.

Jonghyun held it to Key's lips. "Why is he like this?"

Key slowly drank. Onew sighed. "He lost a lot of blood."

Jonghyun frowned. "Poor Key." He held Key close.

Key laid in his arms as Onew made him something to eat.

Jonghyun sighed. "Key, who's hurting you? You can tell me anything."

Key didn't respond. Eun got him more juice.

Jonghyun smiled at her. "Thank you."

Key quickly drank the juice. Onew put the plate in front of Key and Key scarfed it down.

Jonghyun frowned. "Key, please tell me. I know you hate me, but please. If we can't be a couple, let's stay as friends. I know someone's hurting you."

Key just played with his hands.

Jonghyun sighed. "I get it. I'm sorry."

Key laid his head on Jonghyun's shoulder and fell asleep. Jonghyun sighed. He carried him to his bedroom and laid down next to Key. He watched Key sleep.

Eun came in. "Oppa, can you help me take a shower?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Of course." He took Eun to the bathroom. He helped wash her body.

Eun smiled. She had a hard time washing and dressing herself with her large stomach.

Jonghyun helped her. He even washed her private parts. Jonghyun smiled. "Turn around. I need to wash your back."

Eun turned around.

Jonghyun washed her back. "You have such beautiful skin." He kissed her cheek. "I'm happy that you get to come to school with me. It's lonely since Key and I broke up. I wonder who's been hurting him. I've known Key since we were little and I know he's not clumsy and I know something's bothering him, but he never talks."

"Maybe he's just changed." Eun said.

Jonghyun sighed. "I guess. I'm really worried though. What if he gets really hurt? He's my best friend. I don't want anything to happen to him."

Eun kissed him. "You're so sweet."

Jonghyun smiled. "Thanks." He got her out and dressed her.

Eun smiled back.

"Okay, let's go watch a movie." Jonghyun said.

Eun nodded. "Okay!"

Jonghyun took her to the living room. Eun sat in his lap. They watched a long movie. Eun was happy to be in Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun held her tight. He ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie.

Eun went to Key's room and shook him awake. "You stupid, worthless slut. You ruin everything."

Key looked at his hands. "Sorry,"

"Don't talk to my Jonghyun and don't touch him with your dirty hands." Eun said.

"He's not yours." Key said. Eun got mad and started beating him. Key was too weak to fight back. Eun beat him until he was barely conscious.

"Stay away from Jonghyun." Eun said and stormed out.

Jonghyun woke up and frowned. "Eun?"

Eun came into the living room from the kitchen with some water.

Jonghyun smiled. "There you are."

"Let's go out." Eun said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Where do you want to go?"

Eun shrugged.

"Okay, let me check on Key first."

"You'll wake him. Let him sleep." Eun said.

Jonghyun sighed. "Okay," He held Eun's hand and they left.

Eun smiled. They went to the mall. Jonghyun let Eun get whatever she wanted. He then picked out clothes and things for Key as he looked around.

Eun didn't noticed. "We should get Christmas gifts."

"Okay," He got lots of gifts for Key and the others.

Eun smiled and helped. They finished and bought everything and went home. Eun wrapped everything right away.

Jonghyun went to Key's room to wake him up but Key wasn't there. "Key?!" He ran out and went to Onew's room. "Key's gone!"

Onew panicked. "What?!"

"I went to Key's room and he's not there!" Jonghyun was shaking.

"Maybe he's somewhere else in the house."

"Okay," They started to look. Jonghyun was freaking out. "Key! Key please come out!"

Onew found a note. "He went to school."

Jonghyun sighed in relief. "I'm going to go and watch him."

"He's really weak. He shouldn't be at school at all." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "I'll go find him. Can you come with me?"

Onew nodded. Half way there Onew got a phone call from the school saying Key had passed out at school.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'll go pick him up at the nurse and you can check him out."

Onew nodded. He checked Key out as Jonghyun got him. Key was conscious and walking on his own.

Jonghyun picked him up. "You shouldn't have left. You're completely bruised. Who's hurting you?"

Key tried to pull away.

Jonghyun frowned. "Key, please talk to me."

Key didn't respond. Onew sighed. "Let's take him home."

Jonghyun nodded. He held Key all the way home. Once they got home, Jonghyun sat Key on the couch. "Key, please tell me. I don't want to see you hurt anymore."

"I'm fine." Key said. "It's from when I fell."

"Key, this isn't from falling. Trust me, Onew doesn't get this bad when he falls and he falls a ton. Key, please just talk to me. Why are you acting so weird? Why are you hurt when you leave the house? Why don't you eat? Are you depressed? I want to help you. I'm really worried about you. You're my best friend, and I know that something's wrong."

"I can't." Key cried.

"Why not? Key, you can tell me anything." Jonghyun said.

Key started sobbing.

Jonghyun held him. "Please Key, I want to help you."

"Don't push him." Onew said.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm sorry if I don't help you. I'm sorry. You looked so happy after we broke up. I saw that you moved on...so...I've been trying to move on as well, but that doesn't mean that I won't help you."

Key continued sobbing.

Jonghyun hugged him. "If you want to talk, you can tell me anything. I'll wait until you want to talk."

Key cried himself to sleep in his arms.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm going to watch him closely now. I'm not going to leave his side."

Onew nodded.

Jonghyun cradled Key. "I'm going to tell Eun that I'll be with Key a lot."

"I'm going to make lunch." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay," He carried Key to his bedroom and went to Eun's. "I'm going to stay with Key until he gets better."

"What?" Eun frowned. "But I need you."

"I need to help Key. He's really weak and hurt right now. I can't believe someone would hurt him this bad. Whoever did this has no heart."

"What if he doesn't want you to take care of him?"

"I don't care. If he hates me and tells me that he doesn't want me too, then...I'll ask Minho or Taemin."

"Don't be so hurt. This is not your fault." Eun said and kissed him.

Jonghyun shook his head. "It is my fault. I'm suppose to protect him, but I've been ignoring him. I made a promise when we were kids. I promised that I'd always protect him."

"You can't protect him if he won't let you. This is his fault, not yours."

"No, it's mine. I've been so focused on you that he probably doesn't trust me anymore. Maybe that's why he won't tell me."

"Please don't worry over this. I need you to focus on the babies." Eun said.

Jonghyun sighed. "How can I, when my best friend is suffering? I won't stop worrying until this stops."

"You need to focus on your children. They need their father." Eun said.

Jonghyun looked at Eun. He started to cry, something he never did in front of anyone. "Why is this happening?"

Eun hugged him. "It'll be okay,"

Jonghyun clung to her. "I don't want to lose Key, and I don't want to lose you and the kids."

"You won't ever lose me or the kids. I love you so much."

Jonghyun nodded. "I love you too." He kissed her.

Eun kissed back. She pulled away with a gasp and put Jonghyun's hand on her stomach.

Jonghyun smiled. "They're kicking."

Eun smiled back. "They want to make you happy."

Jonghyun smiled. He hugged her. "I will be a happy father."

Eun hugged back. "You should read to them."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, just let me check on Key."

"Let me while you find a book."

Jonghyun shook his head. "I want to check on him. You can pick out the book."

"Okay," Eun said.

Jonghyun got up and went to Key's room. Key was laying on the bed quietly.

Jonghyun grabbed the bag of clothes he left at the door and sat down next to Key. "I went to the mall with Eun earlier. I bought you a whole bunch of clothes that I thought you would like." He put the bag on the bed.

"I want to be alone." Key said.

Jonghyun froze. "O-okay, I'm sorry. If you don't like the clothes...I'll take them back." He stood up, then looked at Key. "Key, you'll never be alone. Remember that promise that I made when we were kids? I'll keep that promise. I'll protect you better."

"Just please go..." Key said with his voice shaking.

Jonghyun nodded. "I'm sorry. I...I won't bother you..." Jonghyun left. He let the tears fall as he went to the bathroom.

Eun found him a few minutes later. Jonghyun was curled up against the wall. He quickly wiped his tears when he saw Eun.

Eun hugged him. "It's okay, yobo."

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, it's not. Key completely hates me. He won't let me help him. He hates me and I can't do anything to change it."

"You need to get over Key. He's only hurting you. You need to be strong for our babies."

Jonghyun nodded. "I'm trying. I...I really am, but seeing him hurt makes me feel horrible."

"It's not your fault." Eun said.

Jonghyun shrugged. "It is. I'm going to talk to Onew." Jonghyun got up and went to Onew's room. "Onew...can I talk to you?"

"Of course." Onew said.

"Is there a way that Eun and I can stay in a different house?" Jonghyun asked.

"Actually Joon has to go see his parents again after break so I was going to send Key with him." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay..."

"I know it's hard, but there isn't another home that would take you both in and let you keep the babies." Onew said. "And I can't just let Key go to a new home."

Jonghyun nodded. "Can't we just stay in a different house? Like still be under your care, but be in a different house by ourselves?"

Onew shook his head. "I'm sorry."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay..." He left and went into the living room. He didn't know what to do anymore. Anger started to fill him up. He went crazy and started to thrash the living room.

Minho ran in and held him down. "Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun continued to thrash around. Taemin helped hold him down to the ground. Onew and Joon came in. Jonghyun laid still all of a sudden. He stared at the wall.

Eun ran in and hugged him. "Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun didn't move. Eun started crying.

Jonghyun looked at her. "Don't cry. I'm sorry."

Eun clung to him. Jonghyun sat up and held her.

"Let's go to our room." Eun said.

Jonghyun nodded. Eun held his hand as they went to their room. Jonghyun just let her led him. He sat on the bed and remained quiet.

"Do you still want to read the book?" Eun asked. "They like your voice. They move around a lot when you talk."

Jonghyun shrugged. "I guess."

Eun gave him a book. Jonghyun read it slowly. Eun put his hand on her stomach as the babies kicked.

Jonghyun smiled a little. "Does it hurt when they kick?"

"Sometimes, but they don't kick hard." Eun said.

Jonghyun nodded. He kissed her cheek and continued to read.

Eun smiled. When he finished, Eun kissed him gently. "I love you so much."

Jonghyun smiled. "I love you too."

Eun gasped as the babies kicked. "They're trying to say 'I love you too'!"

Jonghyun smiled. He kissed her stomach. "I love you too, my little princesses."

Eun giggled. "That tickles."

Jonghyun laughed. He kissed all over her stomach. Eun giggled. Jonghyun could feel lots of kicking.

Jonghyun laughed. "They love your giggles."

Eun smiled and kissed him. Jonghyun kissed back.

Eun pulled away. "Get some sleep."

Jonghyun nodded. He laid down and fell asleep. He held Eun's hands as he slept.

Eun watched him for a little while before going to Key's room. She locked Key's door. Key sat up nervously. "You're hurting Jonghyun. He cried in front of me."

Key looked at his hands. "I'm sorry."

Eun slapped him "No, you're not. You want to take him from me. He's mine."

Key curled up. Eun started beating Key. Key knew he couldn't fight back. "Please just stop."

"I don't even care about the babies. I just want Jonghyun. You will not take him from me." Eun said wrapping her hands around Key's neck. Key struggled, terrified. Eun let go as Key started passing out. Key fell to the floor gasping. Eun stormed out making sure no one saw her.

Key sobbed, holding his neck. He snuck out of the house and ran a fast as he could away from there. Jonghyun woke up. He laid in bed, staring at the wall. Eun came in with a big plate of food.

Jonghyun looked at his hands. "I'm going to check on Key again."

"Eat first. The food's getting cold and I'm hungry."

Jonghyun stood up. "You can eat without me. I'll be quick."

"No, oppa!" Eun pouted.

Jonghyun looked at her. "Okay," He sat down and ate quickly.

Eun smiled and ate. "We should start buying baby things. Onew said that Key would move rooms and we would change his old room into the nursery. I've been planning the room. I chose the colors and what furniture I want."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, but where would Key sleep?"

"His room will be in the basement. It's a lot bigger then his room now." Eun said. "Key agreed to it."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay," He finished his food. "I'm going to check on him now." Jonghyun got up and left. Once he got to his room, he froze. "Key?! No!" He looked around in his room. He freaked out. He ran to Onew's room again. "Key's gone again!"

"Again? Did he leave a note?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, he's gone again."

Onew nodded. "Let's go look."

Jonghyun nodded. He went with Onew and looked around outside.

Eun went with Jonghyun. Minho and Taemin looked as well.

Jonghyun was worried. "Onew...I'm almost 18. Once I turn 18, can I move out with Eun?"

"Yes, you can." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. He searched for hours. Jonghyun was shaking. "It's all my fault. He ran away because I talked to him. I shouldn't have talked to him."

"That's not true. It's not your fault. Someone is hurting him and it's not you." Onew said. They soon found Key. Key was trembling in fear.

Jonghyun ran to him. "Key! I'm so sorry! Please don't run away anymore. I'll leave the house soon. Just stay with Onew and be happy. I'll leave. I'm sorry."

Key clung to Jonghyun, trembling in his arms. Eun frowned.

Jonghyun held him. "It's okay, it'll be okay." Jonghyun noticed the bruise around Key's neck. "Did someone try to choke you?!"

Onew noticed. "Key! Who choked you?"

Jonghyun held him. "Please tell us. What if they kill you? You need to tell us."

Key was too scared to speak. Onew sighed. "Let's take him home."

Jonghyun carried Key home. He didn't put him down. Key stayed in his arms, calming down.

Jonghyun cradled him. "Key, I'm so sorry."

Key clung to him. "I'm sorry."

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry."

Key laid in his arms, stroking his chest.

Jonghyun kissed his forehead. "Can you tell me who's been hurting you?"

Key looked at his hands. "You wouldn't believe me..."

"We would always believe you." Onew said, sitting next to him.

Jonghyun nodded. "I would believe you."

"Eun did it...."

Jonghyun froze. "W-what? Why would she do that? She's..."

"Eun was the one that checked Key when we found his window opened." Taemin pointed out. "You said she was cold when she came back."

Jonghyun thought for a bit. "She's the one who got Key's drink and it was old...she's been checking on him and he still comes out bad. Is she really hurting you?" Jonghyun asked.

Key nodded and looked at his hands.

Jonghyun growled. "I can't believe her! Eun!" He called her.

Eun came in. "Yeah?"

Jonghyun stood up. "Why did you hurt Key?!"

"Because I don't like him." Eun said.

"So?! You don't have the right to hurt him! It wasn't him that was hurting me, it was you! You hurt him, which made me go insane! You didn't care that I was depressed, scared and worried! You know that I love Key! I told you I did! I told you how worried I was and you acted like nothing was wrong! I can't believe you! You lied to me! Do you even actually love me?!"

"I do. I love you. Key's in the way!" Eun said.

"So you hurt him?! You shouldn't have done that! I trusted you! I loved you! I took care of you and helped you and you just hurt me back!" Jonghyun yelled. He went to Eun and grabbed her arms. "Why?! You didn't have to hurt him!"

"Yes, I did. He stayed away from you." Eun said. "I don't want him near my kids."

Jonghyun frowned. "That wasn't right. I want you to stop hurting him and apologize."

"I won't!" Eun said, pulling away from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun frowned. "Just stop hurting him, please! I'll stay with you. I'll still...love you if you just stop."

"No! I don't care. You still love him. I'll find someone else and you'll never see the stupid babies." Eun said and stormed out of the room.

Jonghyun freaked out. "Eun! No! Please!" He ran after her. "I want to be with you and the kids! I even told Onew that once I turn 18, I'll move out with you."

"Too late." Eun said starting to pack.

Jonghyun shook his head. "Eun, please! I don't want to lose you!" He pulled her into his arms. "I love you. I forgive you, just please don't go. I need you. You were the only one that could calm me down. I love you. I want to hold you more and to kiss you. Don't leave, please." He didn't want to lose his daughters. He started to feel desperate for her to stay.

Eun pushed him away. "You're only lying so you can have the kids."

Jonghyun shook his head. "No! That's not true! Eun! I've always cared about you." He held Eun close. "Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me like everyone else has. You mean so much to me."

Eun pushed him away and left.

Jonghyun fell to the floor. "Eun! Please don't leave!"

Eun left the house with her bag.

Jonghyun started to thrash the room.

Key came in crying and ran to Jonghyun. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

Jonghyun continued, screaming and crying.

Key was sobbing. "I'm so sorry."

Jonghyun passed out. Key was sobbing uncontrollably.

Joon ran in. "It'll be okay, Key. Don't worry. It wasn't your fault."

Key continued to sob.

Jonghyun was out for an hour. Once he woke up, he didn't talk or eat. Key wouldn't talk or eat either. He refused to leave Jonghyun's side.

Jonghyun laid his head on Key's shoulder. "Eat..."

Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun.

Jonghyun hugged him tight. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you."

"No, it was good that you did." Jonghyun said.

Key started crying. "I'm sorry I broke up with you."

"No, I never actually loved her. I used her to keep my mind off of you. I really thought you hated me. I felt horrible." Jonghyun said.

"I wanted her to stop hurting me. I was being selfish." Key said.

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, no, you're not selfish. I was selfish. You shouldn't have gotten hurt. You didn't deserve it. I love you so much and I'm glad she left. She can't hurt you anymore."

"What about the girls?" Key asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'll never see them." Jonghyun sighed. "It's okay. We'll have kids when we get older."

Key hugged him. "I'm sorry."

Jonghyun shook his head and hugged back. "It's not your fault." He kissed Key's forehead.

Key smiled for the first time in a long time. "I love you."

Jonghyun smiled back. "I love you too."

"Can we go out again?"

Jonghyun smiled. "Yes, I miss you." He kissed Key deeply.

Key kissed back, wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's neck. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key's waist and held him close, kissing deeper. He missed the feeling of Key in his arms. Key opened his mouth. Jonghyun attacked his mouth. Key moaned. Jonghyun took his hand and groped Key through his pants. Key moaned louder.

Jonghyun smirked. "I missed touching you~" He kissed down Key's neck, then stopped. He quickly pulled away and looked at his hands. "This feels wrong. I did it with Eun a ton of times and I regret everytime. I'm sorry."

Key looked at his hands. "It's okay."

Jonghyun frowned. "No, it's not. I never loved her, but I did it to keep her happy. I feel horrible."

Key kissed his cheek. "It's okay, I promise."

Jonghyun smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you too!" Key smiled.

Jonghyun smiled and kissed him again.

"Let's eat." Key said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay,"

Key sat up. "Carry me!"

Jonghyun laughed. He carried Key to the kitchen.

Onew smiled. "Are you hungry? I'll cook you a lot of food."

Jonghyun nodded. "Yes, please. We're starving." Jonghyun sat down with Key on his lap.

Onew made them a lot of food.

Key giggled. "We can't eat all of this."

Jonghyun nodded. "We can!" He started to feed Key.

Key fed Jonghyun as he ate.

Jonghyun laughed. He was actually really happy. He kissed Key. "I'm glad she left."

Key smiled. "I am too."

"Are you in pain, Key? Does your neck hurt?" Onew asked.

Jonghyun looked at him. "Are you hurting?"

Key shrugged. "It's okay..."

Jonghyun frowned. "Are you in pain? Just tell us."

"I'm used to it. It's fine." Key said.

"Use to it? How much did she beat you?" Jonghyun asked.

"A lot...." Key said, looking at his hands.

"Let me see." Onew said. Key pulled his shirt off. Key's entire chest and arms were black and blue.

Jonghyun gasped. "Key! You should have told me sooner!"

"She said that if I tried, she would get me kicked out of the house." Key said.

Jonghyun frowned. "That would never happen. I'd never let you get kicked out."

Onew pressed on Key's side and Key winces.

"It's swollen." Onew said. "How long has it been like this?"

"Two weeks..." Key said.

Jonghyun frowned even more. "I'm so sorry, Key."

Onew noticed Key's wrists. "Did you cut yourself?"

Key panicked and looked at his hands. "N-No...it's from when... I fell off my bike."

"Key, don't lie to us." Jonghyun said.

"O-Okay...I did." Key said.

Jonghyun frowned. "I'm so sorry, Key."

Key held his hand. "I bought the bb cream you asked me to get you....but I flushed it down the toilet."

Jonghyun frowned. "Why?"

Key shrugged.

Jonghyun frowned. "Were you mad at me?"

Key nodded.

"What did I do wrong?" Jonghyun asked.

Key shrugged. "I just wanted your attention."

"My attention? I'm so sorry, Key." Jonghyun hugged Key softly. "I'll always pay attention to you now."

Key hugged back. "I was so alone."

"I'm sorry. You'll never be alone again. I'll protect you and hold you all day and night." jonghyun said.

Key laid his head in Jonghyun's chest, smiling. "I know."

Jonghyun smiled. "I love you so much."

He smiled "I love you too."

Jonghyun kissed him softly. Key hugged him tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.8K 47
Four strangers. Two Weddings. A fated switch. A millionaire's son isn't supposed to marry a gang leader. A gang leader's son isn't supposed to marry...
16.4K 495 53
**COMPLETED** Lee Hyunwoo, an unemployed Taekwondo artist, gets an unexpected offer to become the Bodyguard of the President of Chae Gaming: the hand...
416K 18.6K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...