I found you (a merome fanfic)

By Some_Merome_Fan

A boy named Mitch moves to a new town, he's hoping he can at least make a few friends, and hide his abnormaln... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 6

2.9K 73 8
By Some_Merome_Fan

CHAPTER 6
~
~
>Jerome's POV<
~
As soon as the boy walked in I just couldn't stop staring at him, I know it probably seemed rude but I couldn't help it, he was just so freakin' adorable.
~
"Jerome what are you doing?" Sky's voice rang through my ears.
~
I reluctantly pulled my gaze from the cute guy, "hmm? oh um, nothing." Trying to look normal. I hoped that the boy didn't notice my staring. what was his name, Mitch?
~
Mitch. What a lovely name, it fit him and his small physique, his innocent face, his- "Jerome what is wrong with you?!?" Questioned sky again.
~
"Sorry I'm just... Tired" I lied realizing that I probably had a stupid idiotic grin on while fantasizing about Mitch.
~
Jason snickered, he was the only one that knew I was bisexual. As much as a tried to hide it, you can't get anything past Jason.
~
"Ok then... Um Mitch do you have any questions?" Asked Adam.
~
"Um, well what exactly is Team crafted?" Replied the younger boy.
I tried not to squeal at the sound of his delicate voice.
~
"Oh right I forgot to tell you," adam says "we're all very good friends, Jason, Ty, Jerome and I and instead of living in the crappy apartments the school provides, we rented a big house that we all live in. What about you, did you rent one of the apartments?"
~
"Oh, um..." Mitch looked embarrassed, it was clear he hadn't made any plans to stay.
~
Sky chuckled,"well you're always welcome to stay with us."
~
I was really glad he said that.
~
~
~
Thanks for reading 😄
~
Please give feedback even if it's negative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...