Betrayal

By erinhunterforever

Dawnpaw is a apprentice of Swampclan when a Springclan kit goes missing. Her clan mates soon found out that i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Decision
Final decision
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Annoucement
Chapter 13
Author's note
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge

Chapter 7

21 2 0
By erinhunterforever

Picture:Dawnpaw
Her eyes are actually Amber
When Dawnpaw had finished explaining Amberleaf nodded. Do you think we will be on the patrol that will take the kit back Hazelpaw asked. I don't know Amberleaf responded. How about both of you get something from the prey pile Amberleaf suggested. Dawnpaw nodded and hurried away with Hazelpaw. She grabbed a squirrel and l layed down. Hi a cat mewed. Hazelpaw sat with me and Windpaw looked at us. Where did you find the kit she questioned. In the forest  she replied. Windpaw nodded and we talked some more. I stood up tired. I am going to bed she annouced. Windpaw nodded. She padded away and as she was about to go inside the den she heard a cry of alarm and spun around. What is it Flowerstem. What is it Flowerstem Marshstar asked, looking alarmed. Flamekits missing she panted.

Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 13 17
Dawnpaw is an ambitious apprentice of FireClan. After she accepts that the fact that her mother and Clan may never truly love her, Dawnpaw decides to...
4K 111 9
Dazepaw, a young ShadowClan apprentice, is chased out of her Clan based on their superstitious beliefs of her. What will happen when ThunderClan deci...
1.2K 61 29
Minnowpaw is just like any other RiverClan apprentice. She is loyal, strong, a determined to become a warrior that her Clan can be proud of. But a st...
1.2K 160 30
SpringClan has just came out of the first battle against Maplestar and his rogues, but only just. With many cats she loves injured and almost dead, B...