High School Love Story

Door 1Shinee

Taemin enters a rich high school, but even though his life is already hard, he gets bullied during school. Mi... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

742 16 24
Door 1Shinee

The morning came quickly. Taemin woke up and got ready for school. He didn't eat his breakfast.

"Where would he go? Anywhere that's special to you two?" Onew asked.

Taemin shook his head. "No, not really. We don't go on dates or anything."

"Well, where did you two sneak off to when you wanted to have sex?" Joon asked.

"The unit place." Taemin said, blushing.

"Wait, Minho has the code to that." Onew said. "He could be there."

"Then let's go there!" Taemin said.

Onew drove him to the storage unit.

Once they arrived, Taemin ran up to the door. He put the code in. "Minho? Are you in here?"

"Look in the back." Onew said.

Taemin ran to the back where the beds were. "Minho?"

Minho was sleeping in their bed. He looked like he had been crying.

Taemin ran to him. "Minho! Minho, wake up!"

Minho woke up. "I'm so sorry."

Taemin shook his head. "No, you did nothing wrong! I'm sorry for being mean and blaming you. I love you so much!" He hugged Minho. "I love your kisses and your touches. I love it when you're rough. I love it when you tease me. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was being stupid and putting my frustrations onto you. I didn't mean anything. I don't want to lose you."

Minho held Taemin tight.

Taemin clung to him. "I thought I had lost you. I'm so sorry."

"Lets go home." Onew said.

Taemin nodded. He led Minho out, holding his hand tight and crying still. Minho fell asleep in the car. Joon carried him inside while Onew called the cops. The search was off.

Taemin sighed. "Umma, I'm late for school now."

"It's okay. You can skip today." Onew said. "Why don't you get some sleep with Minho?"

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He went to his room and laid down next to Minho.

Minho woke up and pulled Taemin close.

Taemin smiled at him. "I love you."

Minho kissed him gently. "I promise I'll be better."

Taemin shook his head. "You're already perfect. Don't ever change."

"No, I'll tell you I love you more and I will only be rough when you tell me I can." Minho said.

Taemin blushed. "I don't mind if you're rough. I like it that way, and you tell me you love me almost every second."

"Well, I love you so much." Minho said, kissing him gently again.

Taemin kissed back. "I love you too."

Minho smiled.

Onew came in. "I'm going to the grocery store, so you'll be alone. Now, I better not come back to find my bunny's multiplying."

Taemin blushed. "Umma! I can't get pregnant anyways!"

"Behave," Onew said and left.

Taemin smiled at Minho. "I'm glad you're okay and safe."

Minho kissed him. "Why don't we do some of that multiplying?"

Taemin giggled. "Okay, you're not in trouble anymore. Now I am. This is my punishment, so make sure to punish me." Taemin smirked.

"I'm going to go slow and gentle to drive you crazy." Minho smiled.

Taemin pouted. "Okay,"

Minho kissed him gently. Taemin kissed back. Minho pulled away and slowly undressed Taemin, being gentle.

Taemin pouted. "I don't like you being so slow."

Minho smirked. "Shh,"

Taemin pouted. Minho softly laid love kisses on Taemin's chest as he stroked him. Taemin moaned. Minho continued.

Taemin whimpered. "Please touch me more~"

Minho softly stroked him, continuing with his love kisses.

Taemin pouted. He was hard and wanted more. "Oppa~"

Minho slowly teased Taemin's hole. Taemin moaned. Minho gave gentle love kisses on Taemin's member as he slowly pushed his finger in. Taemin moaned louder. Minho smirked and entered another finger. Taemin moaned and started to bounce. Minho held his hips down and slowed his fingers.

Taemin pouted. "Minho~ go faster~"

Minho slowly licked Taemin's member and thrusted slowly. Taemin moaned. Minho pulled away.

Taemin pouted. "Don't stop."

Minho turned Taemin over and pulled his butt up so his hips were in the air and his shoulders were on the bed. Minho gave gentle love kisses all over his butt. Taemin blushed. Minho gently pulled Taemin's butt cheeks apart and blew into his hole.

Taemin gasped. "AH~! It's warm~"

Minho gently kissed his hole.

Taemin blushed. Minho had never done this before and it was driving Taemin insane. He wanted more and he wanted Minho to just take him already.

Minho licked his hole. "Jonghyun gave me some things to study. I learned a lot."

Taemin blushed. "I-it's different."

Minho pushed his tongue into Taemin.

Taemin shivered. "AH~!"

Minho smirked and pushed his tongue in further. Taemin moaned louder. Minho pushed deeper, moving his tongue. Taemin moaned louder and came onto the bed. Minho smirked. He pulled away.

Taemin pouted. "Don't stop, oppa~"

Minho gently massaged his butt.

Taemin blushed. "You're enjoying this."

"I am." Minho smiled. Minho got in front of Taemin and pulled him up onto his arms. "Open up~"

Taemin blushed and opened his mouth. Minho held his member in front of Taemin. Taemin opened his mouth wider as he got closer to his member and started to lick it like it was a Popsicle. Minho moaned as he petted Taemin's head. Taemin started to suck on his tip. Minho pushed in. Taemin bobbed his head, using his tongue. Minho moaned. Taemin bobbed faster, nibbling a little. Minho moaned and came into Taemin's mouth. Taemin swallowed and moved to Minho's balls. He nibbled and sucked on them, stroking Minho as well. Minho moaned. Taemin continued, stroking him harder and biting on his balls. Minho moaned. He pulled away and laid Taemin down. Taemin was panting and flushed. Minho slowly pushed into Taemin, holding his hips down.

Taemin moaned loudly. "Oppa~ you're so big~"

Minho continued to thrust slowly. Taemin moaned and bit his lips. He needed more to satisfy him. Minho softly stroked Taemin, thrusting slowly. Taemin moaned at every thrust. Minho gently kissed Taemin. Taemin kissed back, moaning into the kiss. Minho thrusted faster. Taemin moaned faster.

Minho smiled. "Do you want me to go faster~?"

Taemin moaned. "Yes, oppa~"

Minho smirked and thrusted into his g-spot, still thrusting slowly.

Taenin gasped and moaned. "Oppa~! Right there~ hit that spot again~!"

Minho slowly thrusted against his g-spot again and again. Taemin moaned louder.

Minho smirked and continued to thrust slowly against his g-spot.

"G-go faster~" Taemin moaned, he needed more speed and Minho wasn't doing enough.

Minho went slower.

Taemin pouted. "Oppa~! Faster~! Please~!" He begged.

Minho kissed his nose and thrusted slower.

Taemin whimpered. "Minho~ please~"

Minho started to ram into his g-spot.

Taemin gasped. "More~!"

Minho thrusted harder. Taemin screamed in pleasure. He came again. Minho came into him.

Taemin moaned. "So warm~!"

Minho finished and pulled out. "Did that feel good?"

Taemin blushed and nodded. "Did I make you feel good~?"

Minho nodded and kissed him gently.

Taemin kissed back.

Minho pulled away. "Now let's take a shower."

Taemin nodded. He got up and held Minho's hand as they went to the bathroom. Minho took Taemin into the shower. Taemin washed Minho's chest, yawning.

Minho kissed his nose. "I'll wash your butt out, then you can go to sleep."

Taemin giggled and nodded. "Okay,"

Minho spread his butt cheeks and started washing. Taemin blushed as Minho fingered his butt. Taemin moaned.

Minho smirked. "You're so sensitive."

Taemin blushed. "It's because it's you touching me~"

Minho smirked. "I love you."

Taemin blushed harder. "I love you too."

Minho kissed him. Taemin kissed back. Minho pulled away and dressed him. Taemin smiled and laid down on the bed. Minho started to get dressed.

Taemin pouted. "Don't get dressed."

"Okay," Minho smirked and got in bed naked.

Taemin giggled and curled up to him.

Minho smiled and held him close.

Taemin traced Minho's abs. He yawned and hid his face in Minho's chest. Minho stroked his cheek. "Sleep, yobo."

Taemin nodded and fell asleep.

There was a knock on the door. Minho got dressed and went to the door.

There was two police officers. "Hello, is Taemin here?"

"Why are you here?"

"We have good news for him. We have found his grandfather. He's the only relative he has left, but he wants to see Taemin and Min."

"Okay," Minho said. "Min's at school and Taemin is sleeping. Our umma should be home soon though."

"Okay, we'll come back later. We'll bring his grandfather too. I'm sure he'd love to see Taemin and Min. So have a nice day and we'll see each other soon." The police smiled and left.

Minho went back to Taemin's room and laid down with him. Taemin snored. Minho chuckled and cuddled with him. Taemin slept for an hour. When he woke up, he groaned and curled up to Minho. Minho kissed his forehead.

Taemin smiled and then pouted. "Why did you get dressed?"

"I had to answer the door."

Taemin frowned. "Who came?"

"The cops. They found your grandfather."

Taemin smiled. "Really?! That's great!"

"He's coming by later." Minho said.

Taemin smiled. "I'm so excited! I have a grandpa!"

Minho smiled. Taemin smiled back.

They heard the door open.

"I'm back." Onew yelled. "Come help me bring the groceries in."

Taemin got up. "Umma! Guess what?!"

"What?"

"They found my grandpa and he's coming over!"

"Really? When?"

"Today!"

"Oh! I have to clean this house up."

Taemin smiled. "I'll help!"

"I will too." Minho said.

They started to clean.

An hour passed and there was a knock on the door.

Onew rushed to answer it.

The cops were there. "Hi, Mr. Lee."

There was an old man behind them. "Where's my grandson?"

Taemin ran out to the old man. "Grandpa!"

"Taemin-ah!" He hugged Taemin tight.

Minho smiled.

Taemin giggled. "Grandpa! I can't believe they found you!"

"I can't believe they found you either. You were missing for 13 years! I thought you were dead. I was so scared, but now look at you. You've grown up so much. You're no longer the little 3 year old baby."

Taemin smiled. "Yeah!"

"I heard you are with Min. I'm sorry I didn't take her in, but she wasn't my grandchild."

"She loves it here." Onew said.

"I'm glad. Oh, I wish I could take you in, Taemin, but you're already adopted. Are you happy?"

Taemin nodded. "He's my dorm leader and the other one is my English teacher."

His grandpa frowned. "Isn't that weird?"

Taemin shrugged. "They're very nice."

"They're awesome!" Minho smiled.

His grandpa smiled. "Oh, and is this your foster brother?"

Taemin blushed. "Not exactly...."

Min came in. "Papa!"

Taemin's grandpa smiled. "Hi, Min."

Min ran and hugged him.

The grandpa hugged back. "How are you doing?"

"Good, I haven't seen you in so long!"

The grandpa nodded. "Yes, you've grown up a lot too. You're taller."

"I'm a big girl!" Min smiled.

Julie, Key and Jonghyun came in. Key went straight to his room. He hadn't talked to Jonghyun all day. Jonghyun sighed. He didn't know why Key was ignoring him. He sat on the couch. Julie sat next to him. Taemin frowned.

His grandpa smiled at Min. "I see that. You're twelve years old now. Such a big girl, but...I heard you have two guys for your parents."

"They're really cool. Umma and appa are nice and give me everything I want."

"But you're a girl. You need a women to help you, especially since you're getting older. Your body starts to change and you need someone to help you." The grandpa said.

"Julie said she would help me with that. She's awesome." Min said.

The grandpa nodded. "At least you have someone. I'm glad you're happy."

Min smiled. "I love it here!"

The grandpa nodded. "May I talk to your umma, alone?"

Onew nodded. "Yeah, let's go outside."

They went outside.

"I know you adopted Taemin, but I would like to take him into my care."

"I think this is the best place for him right now. He's been through a lot." Onew said.

"I know, but it'll be better if he's with his own family. I've been looking for him for years. My wife died a couple years ago. He's the only thing I have left of my daughter and family, as I'm the same for him."

"He's just getting settled again." Onew said. "It will be hard for him to move schools and away from his friends."

"Oh, my house is still close to the school. He'll be able to stay at the school. I don't live too far from here."

"I'll ask him tonight." Onew sighed.

The grandpa smiled. "Okay, thank you."

Onew gave him a small smile before he went back in.

The grandpa went back in as well.

Taemin ran to him and giggled. "Grandpa!"

"I've got to go. I'll come back tomorrow after school."

Taemin nodded. "Okay! Bye!"

"Bye," He hugged Taemin. "Min, come give me a hug."

Min hugged him. He hugged her back and left.

Taemin smiled. "What did you talk about?"

"I'll tell you later." Onew said.

Taemin frowned. "Okay," He went over to the couch and sat down next to Minho.

Jonghyun went into Key's room. "Key? Are you mad at me?"

Key looked at his hands. "Why can't we tell everyone?"

Jonghyun sighed. "It's because I don't want you to get bullied again. Minho and Taemin haven't even told anyone."

"I don't care. I just want to be able to hold your hand and kiss you all the time." Key said. "And to chase off those girls that are all over you."

"There's girls are all over you and Minho too. Taemin has a couple." Jonghyun said.

"But if we tell, they won't be." Key said.

"No, if we tell, you'll get bullied and the girls will get upset again. I don't want you to get hurt. If I get bullied, I don't care, but I don't want you to suffer." Jonghyun said.

"You'll protect me. I know you will. I'll stay close to you. Please!"

Jonghyun sighed. "Key, I can't risk you getting hurt."

"I won't, please?!" Key begged.

Jonghyun sighed. "Okay,"

Key smiled. "Yay!"

Jonghyun smiled. "But you can't ever leave my sight."

Key nodded.

Jonghyun smiled. "Good, now, let's rest. I'm tired."

Key nodded. He started to change into one of Jonghyun's shirts. Jonghyun changed and they laid down. Key noticed Jonghyun's shirt was big on him.

Jonghyun laughed. "You're so cute."

Key smiled. "I like your shirts, but they don't fit."

Key crawled in bed and Jonghyun noticed that was all he was wearing.

Jonghyun smirked. "Why are you naked except for my shirt?"

Key blushed. "I was hot."

Jonghyun smirked and stroked Key's leg. "Are you sure or are you trying to seduce me?"

Key blushed. "But they're in the other room. Min is 12. She's already heard us once."

Jonghyun sighed. "Okay," He stopped and pretended to sleep.

Key curled up to his chest and fell asleep. Jonghyun fell asleep for real.

Taemin was curled up to Minho.

"Oh, guess what, Minho?" Julie said.

"What?"

"The guy that bumped into me. He asked me out." Julie smiled.

"Yeah?" Minho smiled. "That's good, he seems nice."

Julie nodded. "His name is Lee Kevin."

"Is he nice?" Minho asked.

Julie nodded. "When he asked me out, he got me flowers. They're in a vase in the kitchen."

"Cool!" Minho smiled.

Julie nodded. "And you were right. He has a great butt."

"How do you know? Have you touched it? You better not have touched it." Minho said.

Julie giggled. "I pinched his butt."

"Julie!" Minho gasped.

"What? I learned from you. You're always touching Taemin's butt."

"That's different." Minho said. "I waited till we were dating."

"We are dating." Julie stuck her tongue out. "We kissed too."

"If he hurts you, I'll hurt him."

Julie smiled. "He won't, don't worry."

Minho sighed. "Okay,"

Onew came in. "Taemin, can I talk to you alone?"

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Onew took him to the kitchen. "Your grandfather wants to adopt you."

"Really? But then won't I have to move schools?" Taemin asked.

"No, you'll stay at the same school, but you'll have to leave Minho and Min." Onew said.

Taemin frowned. "I don't want to leave, but....he's my grandpa. I might be able to find out about my parents."

"You can go visit him all the time and spend weekends at his house."

Taemin nodded. "I want to stay here with you and Joon."

"Okay," Onew said, feeling relieved that Taemin wanted to stay with them.

Taemin hugged Onew. "You're my umma. I'll always choose to stay with you." Taemin had gotten so used to being with Onew, that he didn't want to think about having any other parent. Onew was an amazing parent and took care of Taemin.

Onew smiled. Taemin smiled back. His stomach growled.

Onew smiled. "Dinners almost done."

Taemin giggled. "I love your cooking! It's so good!"

Onew smiled and kissed his forehead. "You're the best son ever. Now go get everyone for dinner."

Taemin nodded. "Okay!" He kissed Onew's cheek and left. Onew smiled.

Taemin went out. "It's time for dinner."

Minho smirked. "Yummy! Are you my dinner?"

Taemin blushed. "Hey!"

Julie giggled. "You're so perverted, Minho."

"I am not." Minho said.

"You are." Julie got up and went to the kitchen.

Taemin blushed and followed her. Minho went in.

"Where's Jonghyun and Key?" Joon asked.

Taemin sighed. "They're sleeping."

"Key hadn't eaten dinner all week. He needs to eat. Go wake him up." Onew said.

Taemin nodded and went to their bedroom. "Key, Jonghyun wake up. Dinner is ready."

Key growned and clung to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun woke up. "Let's go eat."

"Carry me?"

Jonghyun nodded. "But you need to put underwear and pants on."

Key shook his head.

"So you're going out only in my shirt? Julie and Min are out there." Jonghyun said.

Key laid on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun sighed, put underwear on Key and carried him to the table. He got Key a plate of food and fed him. Key started eating. Jonghyun smiled. Key ate slowly. Jonghyun kissed Key's cheek everytime he ate a piece of food. Key smiled. Jonghyun smiled and continued to feed him until his plate was empty. Jonghyun then started eating.

Taemin ate his food quickly.

"Umma, I want chocolate." Taemin said. "And banana milk."

"You can have a banana milk." Onew said.

Taemin smiled. "Yay!" He went to the fridge and got a bottle of banana milk. He sipped on it, happily.

Minho laughed. He took Taemin to the living room. Julie followed. Key started falling asleep.

"I want to talk to you, Jonghyun." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, about what?"

"I might take Eun in. Maybe just until she gives birth." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, I'll help take care of her, but what about Key? I don't want him to get hurt because of her. Can I have Joon take Key out to...I don't know...maybe a trip until she gives birth. She's going to be clingy and I don't want Key to see that."

"Its 7 months." Onew said. "Besides she won't be at school."

Jonghyun sighed. "Okay, but at home. She'll be clingy...and I heard that women get horny as well."

"She'll stay in a different room." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "But I have to be with her. I'm the one who got her pregnant."

"No, you don't. She'll have her own room and I'll be taking care of her." Onew said.

"But...it's also my babies. I want to help take care of her and the babies." Jonghyun said. "Once she gives birth...I...I want to keep the babies."

"I know. You'll be 18 by that time so you can move out and take care of the babies." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, but I want to still take care of her and help."

Onew nodded. "You can."

Jonghyun nodded. "Thank you. When will she get here?"

"A few days."

"Okay, I'll tell Key." Jonghyun said.

"He's strong." Onew said.

Jonghyun nodded. "I know."

Onew smiled. "Go take him to bed."

Jonghyun nodded. "Night," He left and took Key to their room. He woke Key up.

Key groaned.

"Key, Eun is coming to stay with us until she gives birth. I'm going to help take care of her." Jonghyun said.

Key frowned. "Okay,"

"I just wanted to tell you. So if she gets clingy or anything, don't forget that I love you and only you. Just keep happy, okay?"

Key nodded.

Jonghyun smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you so much. Get lots of sleep."

Key curled up to Jonghyun and fell asleep. Jonghyun held Key tight. Jonghyun woke up to Key laying across him. Jonghyun's shirt was up to his shoulders exposing his body.

Jonghyun smiled and held Key close. "Key, wake up yobo."

Key groaned and woke up. Jonghyun noticed Key was hard and flushed. Key started sucking on Jonghyun's fingers. Jonghyun smirked. He started to stroke Key. Key sucked harder on his fingers. Jonghyun stroked him harder. Key pulled away and put his butt in his face. Jonghyun spread his butt cheeks and licked his hole. Key gasped. Jonghyun pushed his tongue in and thrusted, stroking Key. Key groped Jonghyun's bulge. Jonghyun moaned. Key pulled his pants down and swallowed him. Jonghyun moaned. He thrusted his hips.

Key bobbed his head. Jonghyun moaned and thrusted harder. He reached down and pinched Key's nipples.Key moaned and pushed his butt into Jonghyun's face bobbing faster. Jonghyun lifted Key up more and sucked on his balls. Key moaned and nibbled on Jonghyun's balls. Jonghyun sucked harder, stroking Key. Key came onto his chest.

Jonghyun came onto Key. "I love you."

Key licked up the cum. "mmm~"

Jonghyun smirked. "Do I taste good~?"

"You taste so good." Key moaned.

Jonghyun smirked. He thrusted a finger into Key. Key gasped and rolled his hips. Jonghyun thrusted a second finger into Key. Key moaned. Jonghyun pulled out and sat him up on his knees. He pulled Key's butt up and thrusted slowly into him. Key moaned and rolled his hips. Jonghyun thrusted faster.

Key moaned. "Oppa~!"

Jonghyun thrusted harder. "Key~!"

Key moaned uncontrollably. Jonghyun thrusted hard into his g-spot.

There was a knock at the door. "Boys, it's time for school."

Key buried his face in the bed to muffle his moans.

"We're up!" Jonghyun said, still thrusting.

"Okay, well, hurry and get dressed. Onew has breakfast ready." Joon said and left.

Key was blushing. He screamed in pleasure into the pillow as Jonghyun hit his g-spot, hard. Jonghyun continued until they both came. Jonghyun cleaned up and got them both dressed. They went to school, holding hands. Key smiled and kissed Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and kissed.

The girls awed. "They're so cute."

One girl nodded. "Congrats!"

Key blushed. Jonghyun smiled. He took Key to their class. The girls were cooing over Key. They all wanted to be his friend.

Jonghyun smiled. "They like you even more, but you belong to me." He kissed Key deeply.

Key kissed back. They continued to class.

Taemin and Minho had gotten up late and were rushing to school.

Minho sighed. "I'm sorry, Tae. I forgot to set my alarm."

Taemin shook his head. "It's not your fault." They made it right on the bell.

Minho kissed him gently on the forehead before they went in. "Have a good day!"

Taemin nodded. "You too." He ran to his class.

Minho went to class.

Jonghyun and Key were pleased with gifts and free food at lunch. The girls surrounded them.

Taemin sat with his friends. He was laughing and smiling as Dae ruffled his hair and danced around with their arms. Minho couldn't even sit at his table because of all the girls. So he went to Taemin's table. "Can I sit here? My table has been taken over."

Taemin nodded. "Sure," He made room for Minho.

"Oh, and Taemin's solo at the end will definitely make us win!" One kid said.

Dae nodded. "Taemin's our secret weapon." He put his arm around Taemin.

Taemin smiled. "I'm glad I'm good enough for you guys."

"Good? Dude! You're amazing!" A kid said.

Taemin blushed. "Thank you."

"What are you talking about?" Minho asked.

"Oh, we entered for a huge dance competition." Taemin said.

"And with Taemin, we'll definitely win! The winner gets a trophy and 1 million dollars!" Dae smiled.

"Wow! That's cool." Minho said.

Taemin nodded.

"Has Minho ever seen you dance?" Dae asked.

Taemin shook his head. "No, you guys are the first. My parents haven't even seen me...well, my old ones and new ones. You guys are the first to see me dance."

Dae smiled. "I'm glad. You're so talented." He ruffled Taemin's hair.

Taemin giggled.

"Taemin keeps saying he's going to show me, but he never does." Minho said.

"Well, we've been busy and a lot has been happening so...I never have time to." Taemin said.

Minho nodded. "I have soccer tryouts today, are you going to come watch?"

Taemin nodded. "Of course! I'm going to be the loudest one, cheering for you!"

Minho smiled. "Yay!"

Taemin giggled. "And will you come to the dance competition? It's on Saturday."

Minho nodded. "Of course."

Taemin smiled. "Yay! You're the best!"

"You two must be close, being brothers now." Dae said.

Minho nodded. "We share a room."

"Oh, that's cool. I wish I had a brother." Dae said.

Taemin smiled. "He's an awesome big brother!"

Minho smiled as well.

Taemin smiled back. The bell rung. "Oh, bye, hyung."

"Bye, Taemin." Minho said.

Taemin got up and left.

Minho sighed. He wanted to spend more time with him and he hated that they couldn't tell anyone they were dating.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

800 8 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
268K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
1K 79 11
Minho and Jisung. One is your average university student with good grades, at least from the outside. The other is a mysterious popular guy, known to...
166 8 14
30 years ago, Min-Woo & Kwang-Su were university students in Seoul. Kwang-Su entered Min-woo's life despite knowing he was the son of one of the most...