His Superman (Ambreigns)

By Rollins_Ambrose_1

Picture was made by @ambreigns_asylum14 (Love it!!!!) Dean Ambrose has always been branded a troublemaker. Ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chpater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

742 39 9
By Rollins_Ambrose_1

Suddenly the door handle starts to turn.......

Dean heard something and turned his head to the turning door handle. He looks up to Roman and then grabs his hand. He didn't give Roman a chance to speak just dragged him to the back door and both flew out there. He didn't want to be in there when his dad walked in.

They finally stopped at the end of Brenda's grandparents driveway and hide behind their car. Dean was shaking and scared, he knew there was no way his father saw them. He looks at Roman and sighs, and stood up.

"How did you get here by the way?"

Roman points to his car by the end Sami's moms driveway. "Let's go, and get the hell out of here."

Dean reaches for Roman's hand and goes to his car and they get in and drive. Dean ducks down when he passes his house so his dad doesn't see him. He wasn't quite sure if he could or not, but wanted to be absolutely sure he couldn't. Once they were out of sight he sits up straight. He looks out of the window and watches his neighbourhood go out of sight.

Dean puts his head on the window and looks out and sighs. Man how he hates his life. Within a short few hours he was making out with Roman and almost killed, his best friend is in the hospital and his dad try to get him to put Roman in jail. Dean closes his eyes for a few minutes, and then opens them when they stopped.

He looks up and sees a sign on the building Police Station. He looks at Roman, and at the station again, and looks at his fingers. He sighs again and looks at Roman. He opens the door and gets out and shuts the door and stands there for a few minutes and then Roman comes around and reaches for his hand. Dean looks up and with his shakiness and nerves jumping he was ready.

They walk into the Police Station and walk to the front desk.

"Umm..I like to talk to someone." Dean barely said in a whisper scratching his neck.

The guy at the front desk kept typing away and didn't hear Dean. Roman looks at Dean and then the guy at the desk. He clears his throat and the guy looks at them.

Dean looks at them like he was scared child. "I would like to talk to someone please."

"About?"

Dean looks at Roman and the cop. "Ummm, abuse...(looks down) physical abuse sir."

The cop looks at Dean and feels bad for him. "You want to talk to officer Chris. What's your name son?"

"It's Dean Ambrose sir."

"Have a seat and I'll let him know your here."

Dean and Roman goes and has a seat and then Roman calls his mom to come down. Dean fidgets in his seat, he didn't like this place and kept looking at the door. He didn't know why, but for some stupid reason he was waiting for his dad to come in and drag him out.

After what seemed like hours, but only 20 minutes officer Chris came out to them. It was the same officer that was at his house a little bit ago. His face turned red from embarrassment.

"Haven't we just met a few hours ago kid?" Officer Chris looks down at him.

Dean just shook his head yes. He was just to stunned to sat anything, and to be honest with his self to stupid to say anything. He just looked at the officer and then back at his feet.

"So you have a psychical abuse to report?"

Again nods stupidly without saying a word. He couldn't help but feel out if place and fidget and want to bite every nail off his finger. He wanted to get this over with and leave. This place made him want to throw up or worse run out and pretend he never came here.

"Come with me then, and we can talk and your friend here can stay."

Dean looked at Roman scared like he was going to secretly going to be taken back to his father. He stood up and shaking, thru out his life it's been bad, what made him think this would turn out any differently?

Roman stands up with Dean. "It's gonna be alright and I'll be out here waiting when your done. I promise you, I won't leave you."

Dean looks at Roman and he can tell he's is telling the truth and follows the cop and to a room and sat down and looked around and saw a big ass mirror and a window with bars. he sits at the table and the officer sits across from him.

"Tell me (looks at his pad) Dean about this physical abuse." Chris looks at him, and had his pen and pad ready to write.

Dean looks at his hands on the table and then at Chris. The next two hours he told him everything his dad did to him and what he did tonight. He couldn't believe how easy it was, and how open up he came out. He showed him some of his bruises on his arm and talked about the bruises on his chest and back, and then Chris ask to see on his back and chest and Dean showed.

Chris asked Dean to write down everything he just said and to sigh his name to it. Dean did just that and it took another twenty minutes for that and sighed the pad. He felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off his shoulders. He looked at Chris.

"Are...are we done now, can I go?"

Officer Chris looks at Dean. "We have to have pictures of your bruises Dean for the reports Dean, I'm sorry and then arrest your father, and call child services you need a place to go."

Dean panic, and knew this would happen. "I have a place to stay. My friend out there Roman Reigns said his family will let me stay with them. Please I don't want to go into child services."

Officer Chris looks at Dean, "We will see. Please take off your shirt so I can take the pictures." Taking the camera from the drawer, and watching Dean take off his shirt. He started taking the pictures, "Alright turn around Dean." He takes more pictures.

As the officer was taking the pictures Dean felt so mortified and ashamed by these marks and bruises. Having pictures taking of them and now on recorded was humiliating. He was instructed to put his shirt back on and did so. He turns around and was gonna sit back down.

"You can go back out Dean, I will let you know what I am going to do and your dads going to be picked up for child abuse."

Dean was happy to hear that and opens the door and goes thru some rooms he first went thru and saw Roman still sitting where they were at, but had a woman beside him. Roman gets up and goes to him, and hugs him.

"You alright, and I want you to meet my mom." Reaches for his hand and Dean takes it. Roman introduces his mom to Dean and they hug and say hello to each other and Roman already explain to his mom what was going on and Dean didn't seem to mind.

They all sit down and Dean reaches for Romans hand and holds it. He was nervous and told him what Officer Chris said and hoping he lets him go home with Roman and his mom. After 20 minutes Officer Chris comes out and releases him under the care of Mrs. Reigns, and he would be in touch with him.

They get up and leave the station and go to Romans house.

Dean was laying on Romans bed and laying next to Roman holding his hand more like playing with his fingers. His head on the pillow and thinking. Can this really be happening? Is he laying here with Roman? He pinched his self 'Owww!' laughing.

He was in his own little world right now. Happy and carefree and away from his father. He didn't have to worry about being hit tonight. He can actually fall asleep right now and not have to worry about being woken up getting beat. Not having to rush and beat his dad out of the house in the morning.

Roman kept watching Dean licking his lips and wanting to kiss his lips again. He lifts Deans face up to meet his and looks into his baby blue eyes. He takes his thumb and rubs it across Deans lips. He smiles while looking at him. His hand moves to Dean's cheek and rubs it.

Roman reaches over and gently puts his lips on Deans and kissed him. He closed his eyes and felt the heat from Dean. The passion, the sparks from earlier that night. He kept his hand on Deans face and never moved it. He kept kissing him and it got passionated and a little deep. He felt Deans hand go on his arm.

Dean turns to his side and never stop the kiss. He held onto Romans arm and moans in the kiss and couldn't believe he was kissing him again. The most electrifying kiss . He deepens the kiss and slightly opens his mouth and moans in the kiss. He moved closer to Roman and on his left elbow.

Romans puts his right leg in between Deans legs. He moans in the kiss licks Dean's parted lips for full entrance. He let him in, and soon they were fighting for dominance of the tongues and Roman won. He was tasting every part of Dean inside and had his hand inside of Deans shirt in the back.

Dean slide his hand up Romans shirt and felt his biceps and was a big turn. He wanted Roman and he remembered the last time they did this and stopped. Now they are here and it has gotten hotter. Nothing stopping them and don't have to stop.

They stopped to breathe and looked at each other and breathing heavy. Roman reaches for Deans bottom of his shirt and pulls it up and over Deans head, he then takes off his shirt. He goes looks at Deans perfect body and kisses his neck. His hand touches Deans chest and slides down to Deans member. He felt how hard it was and rubs it thru his jeans.

Dean lets out a small little moan as Roman found his soft spot on his neck, and his hand landed on his rock hard member. He had to admit he wasn't expecting that one bit. He closes his eyes and takes it all in and then suddenly he finds his hand going down to Romans hard member. He heard Roman moan while kissing his neck.

Romans lips made it back to Deans lips and they ended up in a deep kiss again and Romans hands was unbuckling Deans belt and then unbuttons his pants and unzips them. His hands goes back up to Deans face and pulls him closer. They both are moaning and wanting each other.

Roman stops the kiss and looks at Dean. "I'll stop if you want, I don't want to pressure you into something your not ready for." Looks at Dean breathing heavy.

Dean smiles and takes his hands and unbuttons Romans pants and unzips them and slides his hand into his pants and rubs the head of his member and Roman crashes his lips on Deans. He got his answer and damn Deans fingers were sending electric shocks to his brain.

Dean whispers in Romans ear. "Help me talk them off."

Roman helps Dean take off his pants and boxers and Dean was going to reach for his member, but Roman stopped him.

"Your turn Dean, they have to go." Roman grins, as he helps Dean take off his pants and boxers.

Roman goes to Dean's member and takes his thumb and rubs the head of his member and rubs the precum around it and then brings it to his lips and puts his thumb to his mouth and licks some Deans precum off his thumb. "Mmm!"

Roman smiles at Dean goes back down and wraps his hand around his member and kisses Dean's lips and then his cheek and goes to his neck back to his sweet spot behind his ear and kissed it and sucked on it and moans. He started to stroke Deans member slowly.

Roman found Deans main vein of his member and played with it. He felt Deans member twitch when he play with it. He went back to stroking him.

"Mmm!"

Roman goes to his earlobe and lick it and back to his neck and made his way to his lips. Stroking a little fast as he grip a little tighter and his finger was playing with the slit of his head. His hand going up and down, faster and faster. He felt the tightness if Deans member, and knew he was in the verge of cumming.

He grips a little tighter and pumped faster and crashes his lips on Deans lips and they kissed passionately and heavy.

Dean started moving his hips as Romans pumps on his member. He never felt this much pleasure before not even when he got his own self off. His breathing got heavier and stopped the kiss. He was getting there.

"Ro-Roman...I'm gon-gonna..." Was all he said as he cummed all over Romans hand and stomach. His eyes rolled in the back off his head and moaned.

He laid on his side facing Roman for a few seconds on a spiral high.

Dean then took his hand and reached down for Romans member. He never got another off before, but he wanted to try. He touched his head of Romans member and rubbed around it. He touch the slit of it and soon felt warm sticking precum. He be lying if he said he wasn't curious of what it tasted like. He wipes it off with his finger and brought it to his lips and his stare never left Romans.

He licks and it was salty, but liked it and put his finger in his mouth and closed it and sucked it off and pulled his finger out. His dimples showed and he knew Roman was watching and smiles as he did that.

"Tasty Roman."

He takes his hand back down and takes his wet finger and runs circles around Romans member. He saw Romans eyes close for a brief second. He opens Romans slit and plays with it with his wet finger. Teasing the hole with it open rubbing it. He heard a small whimper from Roman.

Dean smiles and never stopped looking at Roman. He wanted to see the pleasure in his face. Roman had his eyes close and and soon Dean goes down and plays with the head again. He now goes to Romans neck and licks it. He will suck at kissing Romans it, but tonight he will try his best with it.

Roman felt Deans hot breathe on his neck and then his tongue licking him. He shrivers at the touch, damn he was good. His finger was making his member and his body go thru different emotions. He didn't want Dean to stop.

Dean started to rub Romans member with his hand and not ready to grab it just yet. He wanted to find Romans sweet spot first. He moves his lips to Romans ear and licks behind it and Roman moans. Damn he found his sweet spot.

Dean grins when licked it again and grips Romans member and slowly started to stroke it. He sucked on Romans sweet spot gently and heard him moan. Damn it turned Dean on. Now he got Roman where he wanted him. He goes a little faster on Roman. He goes down to Romans neck and up to his chin to his lips and kisses him.

It wasn't a gentle kiss it was hard and heavy and pumped Romans member faster and faster. He heard Roman moan in their kiss and knew he wanted it gripped tighter. Dean breaks the kiss to breathe and grips a little tighter for Roman to get pleasure like he did, but not to tight.

"Fuck Dean."

Dean goes back to Roman sweet spot and pumps faster and faster. He sucked on it hard and left a mark on him and whispered in Romans ear.

"I feel it Roman, just cum." He licked his ear.

Roman moaned and soon he cummed on Deans hand and stomach. He was so high right now. He never felt so much pleasure as he had right now. He lays there breathing heavy and his eyes closed. He opens them and pulls Dean to him and crashes his lips on Deans and kisses him passionately. They moan and pull closer together and stop and look into each other's eyes. Neither said anything, nothing needed to be said.

Roman smiles at Dean and lays down and lays Deans head down gently on his chest and pulls the covers on them and rubs Deans back with his finger tips. He kisses Dean's head. He closes his eyes.

Dean lays his head on Romans chest and wraps his arm around Romans waist and listens to his heart beat. The most relaxing sound he has heard in ages and closes his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 784 30
Dean Ambrose aka neighborhood troublemaker tries to get away from his miserable like when he meets another troublemaker called Kaitlyn. Will the es...
50.2K 1.4K 56
"The Shield comprises of the 3 top guys in WWE who are Roman Reigns(aged 23), Dean Ambrose(aged 23) and Seth Rollins(aged 22). Out of these three guy...
42.6K 1.5K 42
Bray has a problem with Roman. No one really understands the real issue that he has with the Samoan. All that had really happened between the two is...
46.5K 1.3K 30
Seth is stuck in an abusive relationship and has no friends or family to help him get out of it. Will his former best friend, Dean Ambrose be able to...