Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

Door myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* Meer

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 33

1.9K 133 124
Door myotpisnotstraight

Ces: ya guys know i fucked up bad. now i gotta change that fucking chapter and make the story line even longer tnx author

i only blame myself so ya still 4 those who read it keep your mouth shut tnx

now i gotta cry at the other side of the planet complaining how stupid i am.

k bye.

*=*

Chapter 33 "What Happened?"

Third Person's POV

5 days before Christmas

Tuesday (Night)

Dipper laughed wholeheartedly and that was the best thing Bill ever heard this whole day. He was thankful that his shift today is shorter since Melinda has errands to do, she has to close down early.

And he was thankful that Bill bumped into him while he was doing shopping. He chuckled, "yeah, I laughed too and he didn't liked it." He says.

Dipper let out a few chuckles, hands shoved at his coat's pockets. His breath turn into white and dissolved into the air. He was thankful he thought of doing a shopping tonight.

Now, they are walking somewhere. Somewhere with city lights, the sound of Christmas songs, the bells of the winter.

"How can even Kevin understand that? He's a dog." He replied.

Bill grinned. "That's the funny thing about dogs, they don't speak human but they understand what you mean." He sighed, "man, I miss him."

Dipper smiled sadly. "I'm sorry that he died." He apologized, sincere. He knows how sad it is to lose a pet, especially if it's close to you. That happened once to Mabel and it hurts to see her and him put such a face.

The blond pursed his lips and shaked his head. "Don't, Pine Tree. I already accept his death long ago. I just wish he's somewhere, chewing someone else's mail." He hummed.

That didn't failed to make Dipper laugh again. Just how many times does he need to break off the tension? He thought. But he was glad.

Bill smiled softly at his laughing expression. His eyebrows furrowing together as if trying not to laugh too much. His smile so wide, showing his teeth. His shoulder shaking, not just from the cold but from the laugh.

He took a breath in, "i like it when you laugh." He says, out of nowhere.

That took Dipper off guard but he is very prepared to this kinds, he redden and smiled bashfully, eyes narrowing at the ground.

He hide his burning ear by his hand, tugging it lightly.

"W-Why would you say that?"

Bill sighed helplessly. "You question a lot, don't you, Pine Tree?"

"E-Eh.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay!" He flashed a grin, "i like that part of you too. Being curious." He say.

Dipper took a glance on him, hesitant and embarrassed. "Really?"

I love all about you. Bill wanted to say that but even if his mouth is wide open and the breath is hitched on his throat, the words won't come out. He closed his mouth, swallowing the air in.

He was suddenly afraid of those words.

Dipper stared at him, concerned. The blond was suddenly quiet, eyes stayed in front of them. Oh no.. Did I do something again?

He clenched his hand and slowly tugged Bill's jacket, to catch his attention. Which it did, he smiled a little. "Bill?"

Bill snapped out and met his concerned eyes, he smiled fast. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine! Sorry. Suddenly dazed out." He laughed.

Dipper stared at him then followed by a smile. "Okay.."

He let go of his jacket and narrowed his eyes at the ground, "hey, I'm going to tell you something. But you can't tell anyone else, okay?" He said.

Bill stared at him, surprised but nodded.

Dipper laughed nervously and looked at the ground.

"Uh.. When I was twelve, Mabel and I used to stay in our great uncle's place in the middle of the forest in a town called Gravity Falls in Oregon. Every time, we had fun together and there will be those times that I go inside the forest just to think and go on a self-adventure, I guess." He said.

He fiddled his hands together, "then, to cut the story short." He sighed, "i have a pet pig once. Well, technically, we had a pet pig."

"We?" Bill pressed.

"Mabel won the pig in our fair last time and she named him Waddles." He smiled.

But the smile disappeared once he remembered what incident happened last time. "But.. he died when he was ran over by a car. Mabel was so depressed, she couldn't even keep up with her studies anymore." He muttered.

Bill felt terrible for Mabel now. That happy-go-luck woman who has a huge grin on her face every time and always helping him and his brother out.

"Even, I, was disappointed by it but not like Mabel. She was really sad and still mourning to what happened to him. She kept blaming herself for what happened." Then he stopped talking.

His head hurts, thinking everything at once, the memory and the scene where Mabel was in right mind but she will get the scissor and pressed it on her wrist.

He pressed his hand on his forehead and stopped.

Now, Bill was worried. "Pine Tree?" Oh no. What did I do this time?

"Hey! Are you okay? Pine Tree!"

Uhg. He's loud. Dipper raised his hand on his face to shut him up, unlikely, he glared at the blond.

Bill shut up.

Dipper straighten up and shaked his head. The ache wasn't going anywhere. Shit. Did I took my medicine earlier? He sighed shakingly and hugged himself.

"I.. should go home." He whispered, "my body's getting cold."

Bill wanted to pull him close by the shoulder to share his heat with him. But the thought of him having the phobia still scared him. That the person he loved might get terrified at him and he doesn't want that.

He clenched his hand and endured the longing.

He let out a breath and smiled as he can, although he never thought it was painful. "Okay. I'll send you home." He said and took the grocery bags from him.

Dipper blinked and wanted to take it back but Bill say otherwise.

"Where are the mittens I gave you?" He asked as they continue walking back.

The brunet redden and covered his nose. "A-Are those really mine?" He whispered.

"Didn't I told you that already?" He laughed. "They are. I still have a few in my drawer, don't worry."

Dipper nodded and hesitantly pulled them out from his jacket and wore them. He blushed deeper and looked down, "u-uh. N-Now I'm wearing i-it now.."

Bill stared at him surprised and Dipper just scolded himself mentally for being an idiot.

He smiled sweetly and laughed, "you're so cute, Pine Tree!"

"A-Am not!"

"Yes, you are."

He grunt. "Idiot!"

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

"Shut up!" He exclaimed, wanting to punch him on the face already for making him embarrassed and flustered.

Bill just laughed with it.

*=*

Later

"Thanks for sending me back, Bill." Dipper said as he take hold of his groceries.

Bill was still worried about him though. He can't stop himself from thinking many horrible scenarios that might happen once he left him alone inside that apartment.

"Pine Tree, are you really sure, one hundred percent, that you'll be fine?" He asked, like, for the fifteenth time already.

Dipper stared at him and sighed heavily. If he told him the truth, he might get more worried and might even rush him to the hospital which he didn't want to. 

"I'm going to be fine, Bill."

"'going.'"

Jesus Christ. He sweat dropped, he can't believe he's much of a worrywart like Mabel. "Bill! I will be fine, okay? Please don't worry too much." He assured.

"But, I am worried." Bill sadden.

Dipper grinned, "i'll be fine. And if I didn't, you can charge inside anytime." He suggested.

"What if there was some kind of alarm if I barge in without any notice?"

He rummaged from his pocket, pulling his set of keys. He took the back up key of his apartment and gave it to him.

Bill blinks. "What is this?"

"Obviously, this is an extra key for this door behind me." Dipper pointed out, he didn't know he actually gave him his key.

The blond was beyond shock and bewilderment. His cheeks redden, these thoughts running to his head like lightning. He squeezed the key and trying to push away his thoughts away. He nodded, furiously.

"O-Okay!" He exclaimed, with his pair of serious eyes. "You won't take this back to me, right?"

Dipper tilt his head, confused why he's acting like this. "No? That's yours." He answered.

Bill suddenly felt jumping from the building and screaming on top of his lungs. He felt winning the jackpot prize! That didn't stopped him from smiling wide until his eyes.

That made the oblivious brunet blushed, thinking how cute he is when he smiles like that.

"Thanks, Pine Tree! This lessens my worry." He paused, eyes wandering at the side first then taking Dipper's phone. He jumped, from the sudden small contact of his fingertips. Instead of violent shake from him. He was embarrassed and fidgety.

Bill went to his memo app and typed his address there. When finished, he gave back his phone. Dipper saw this, "what is this.."

"My place." The blond replied coolly, "if anything happens or you just want someone to play video games with you, my door is always open." He grinned.

Dipper blushed harder and exclaimed incomprehensible words.

Bill laughed and ran away, waving at the same time. "Come visit me some times!"

He leaned at his door and slowly slides down, hands covering his redden face and muttered under his shaky breath.

"Dammit.. I hate him so much.."

While having his time there, muttering how much he hates him yet still loves him so much. How much he wanted to hug the life out of him and just want to mess up.

Without knowing, someone who we hated so much came with his friends and one of them is holding a metal pipe. That one crept on Dipper.

However, Dipper felt the presence and once he turned to his side, he only see a flash of an object and...

darkness.

*=*

Ces: HATE ME YEAH HATE MEEEEEE *cries in the corner* Votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 1744

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.2K 1K 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...
644 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
9.7K 606 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...