Band Imagines/One shots *Requ...

By StolenKisses_BVB

• REQUESTS OPEN • This is a book of band imagines/oneshots. Smutty and fluffy! Happy reading More

Hi Guys!
Andy Biersack - BVB (Smut)
Alan Ashby - OM&M (Smut)
Kellin Quinn - SWS (Fluff)
Tyler Carter - Issues (Fluff)
Justin Hills - SWS (Requested Fluff)
Andy Biersack - BVB (Requested Smut)
Vic Fuentes - PTV (Requested Smut)
Beau Boken & Lights/Valerie (Requested Fluff)
Cover and News
Jaime Preciado - PTV (Requested Fluff)
Jess Bowen - The Summer Set (Requested Fluff GxG)
Denis Stoff - AA (Requested Smut)
Craig Mabbitt - Escape The Fate (Requested Smut)
Andy Biersack - BVB (Requested DDlg Smut)

Kellin Quinn - SWS (Requested Smut)

301 13 0
By StolenKisses_BVB

Requested by KellinQuinnIsBae7 hope you enjoy! Sorry it took me so long to write!

Curled up on the sofa, you and Kellin are currently indulging in the guilty pleasure of cartoons. Eating snacks consisting of chips and pretzels. "Try to catch it" Kellin says laughing. You open your mouth and move so that your facing him. He throws it but you miss, horribly. That one pretzel escaped and fell into your cleavage. You gasp and giggle as you realize where it's fallen. Before you get the chance to find it you look at Kellin, watching him as his eyes light up with mischief, he leans forward. "Shall I fetch that for you babe?"

"If you would be so kind, sir" You can't help but to laugh as his hands slip under your shirt, pulling it up as he goes. The playful manner of his touch turns into a heated moment as he adds his lips to the mix. His lips soft and warm against your skin. Kellin slowly makes his way up, pausing only to say cheekily "No bra today, that makes things nice" before he continues. Your breath starts coming in soft pants, your face blushing each time his lips graze your skin.

He kisses the soft flesh of your breasts, his tongue flicking across each nipple. You gasp at the sensation. Before he raises up he kisses the skin in between. Once his head comes into view you laugh at him. He's smirking, with the offending pretzel between his teeth.

You smile at him. God, how you love this man. You lean down and bite part of the pretzel that sticks out from his lips. He quickly grabs you by the back of your neck, holding you close to kiss you. You can see the lust simmering in his eyes, feel it emanating from his touch.

You return his kiss, your hands tangling in his hair, keeping him close. You know there is no way you can deny him. You want him just as much as he wants you. You crawl forward, straddling his lap, your pajama shorts riding up your thighs. A low moan rumbles in his chest. As you caress him, he starts sliding his hands down your body, trying to quickly remove your shorts. You pull back enough to tease him a bit. "Hey now, why should I be naked while you're still dressed?" you ask, peppering his face with small kisses.

"Because I want to devour every delicious inch of your skin, darling" You can't stop the moan that escapes your lips at his words. He leans up, taking your lips with renewed vigor. Your hands slide down to grasp the bottom of his tshirt, breaking his kiss long enough to rid him of the troublesome fabric.

He goes back to his mission to strip you of your shorts and panties. As soon as they are gone, he reaches over and turns the TV off. At your befuddled look he smiles. "Can't be distracted, now can we?" he murmurs. You laugh, shaking your head before kissing him again, your hands slipping beneath the waistband of his pajama pants. He growls as your fingers tease the warm skin of his hips. "Darling, don't tease me." he groans out.

Your lips leave his, as you trail kisses down his torso. Gently you slide off his lap onto the floor, taking his pants and boxers down with you. "Darling" he whispers, almost like a question. A giggle slips from your lips as you kiss and nibble the inside of his thigh. "Is there something you'd like, babe?" Your cheeky smile making him growl.

You see him barely controlling the urge to thrust his hips upward. You see the effect you are having on him. He's hard and ready. He seems to be straining, aching for you. You lick your lips before you lean in close, taking one long swipe at his hardness with your tongue. His hands tangle into your hair as he groans again. You wrap your lips around the head of his cock. He groans loudly, fisting his hands in your hair. You reach up, wrapping a hand around his shaft, stroking as your head slowly moves up and down on him. You moan around him, the vibrations adding to his pleasure. He tries to speak, but your mouth is working magic and all he can do is make those sexy noises that just spur you on. You look up at him, catching his gaze. You want him to see the gleam in your eye. You want him to know the joy you get from pleasuring him.

Your free hand slides slowly up his thigh, your nails lightly scratching the flesh. As you continue to hum around him, you bring your hand to caress his balls. This added stimulation causes his hips to jerk forward. He moans your name loudly, his hands pulling your hair almost roughly. When he calls out your name, you start working him faster. His continued cries fill the air. You want him to cum right then. You look up at him and wink, taking him completely in your mouth. He gasps and yells, erupting in your mouth.

You make sure to wring every last spasm from him. As you let him slip from your mouth, you make sure he's watching as you swallow all he has to offer. He groans, his eyes rolling back in his head, you lean forward kissing the head of his cock with a smirk. He swears lightly under his breath.

His chest heaving, he pants, trying to catch his breath. You watch him lovingly. His face in these moments is like something carved by the masters. Soon he looks at you, reaching down to pull you back up onto the sofa with him. He leans his forehead against yours for a moment before whispering hoarsely "My Turn"

He lays you down gently on the sofa. The look in his list filled eyes is one of absolute hunger. His large hands find your breasts, squeezing, his thumbs stroking over your rock hard nipples. You groan loudly, your legs falling open. He chuckles as he leans down to run his tongue over your nipple. He draws the skin into his mouth, biting softly. He loves to torture you this way. And you love it as well. You squirm and writhe beneath him, licking your lips and moaning with every touch, every nibble. You feel one of his hands travel lower, starting to tease you where you've been steadily getting wetter. His large hand covers your entire core, stroking it. The heel of his palm rests right on the sensitive bundle of nerves nestled between your legs. He presses down, drawing a moan from your lips. His teeth drag over your nipple as one long finger dips into your heat, just teasing your entrance.

You look up at him, pleading silently for him to stroke you, slip inside you, to do Something. He leans down to kiss your lips before you bite clear through, pressing his tongue to your lips, requesting access. You're unable to refuse, as usual. As he kisses your lips, his fingers find a slow rhythm, curling and stroking you. You moan into his mouth, your body aching for him. "You're so beautiful. Especially like this" he whispers.

Your hips rise gently, meeting each thrust of his fingers. "Baby," you whisper, begging him, "More, please". He smiles against your lips and begins twisting his fingers inside you. Kellin's fingers hit that sweet spot and you cry out, shuddering as you start to cum due to his touch. His eyes never leave yours as you shatter, calling out his name. Your hips rise off the sofa as you shake and squirm, but he keeps up his steady stroking of you. "So beautiful" he whispers as the last of your spasms rattle through your body. He leans down, kissing your lips sweetly.

You bring your arms up around him, drawing him closer. The weight and warmth of his body is a desperate need for you now. The kisses are urgent, hot. You push him till he's seated back against the sofa, your legs straddling him. Kellin's hands travel up your legs, and he growls out "God I love your legs." He brings them to wrap tighter around him. You can't help but to grind against him gently. "I love you" you lean forward, kissing the tip of his nose. Showering his face with kisses. One hand stroking through his hair, the other caressing the skin of his back. He groans, nipping at your throat.

Kellin suddenly has had enough of the teasing. He grasps your hips, lifting them before impaling you on his rock hard length. You groan in unison, his groan coming from the sensation of your wetness surrounding him, your groan is from how he stretches and fills you. You kiss him deeply as you rock back and forth, your hair falling to surround your face. One of his hands comes up to grab at your hair. He loves it, loves to tug on it. And you love the feel of his hands in your hair. The tugging sensation, the feeling of being totally and completely his. You both stare into each others eyes, the true intimacy of this moment not lost on either of you. If you could spend every moment of your life this way, you would.

The rhythmic rocking of your hips is only serving to tease you both. You begin rolling your hips, rotating them around as you squeeze your walls around him. He growls again, lifting himself to meet you roughly. "More" he manages to groan out. "More, baby. I want you." You push him back so that he's lying on the sofa, your hands rest on his chest as you ride him, hard. His hands hold your hips, guiding you into a quicker pace. You're breathless and coming so close to your peak again. His hips rise to meet yours, spurring the both of you onwards.

You're so close, you feel it pressing around you. One of your hands travels down your body to toy with yourself just a bit more, to drop you over that edge. When Kellin sees this his thrusts grow harder. It's almost as if you feel him getting harder inside you. You can't hold back any longer. You cry out as the waves of pleasure surge through you.

Your orgasm rocks you to your very core, your eyes rolling so far back in your head that you're not sure they'll ever right themselves. Kellin continues thrusting through your spasms, keeping your body drowning in pleasure. His thrusts falter slightly, he's oh so close himself. You lean down, your teeth gently biting his earlobe. "Cum for me" you whisper breathlessly. Your words push him over the edge, and with a desperate shout, he loses himself deep within you.

His arms come around you, holding you tightly as he spasms deep within you. You gasp, the sensations triggering another final bit of release in you. You scream out his name one last time. He holds your shuddering body close, murmuring broken phrases of endearment.

You collapse onto his chest, utterly spent. You kiss the hot skin right above his heart. Lovingly, he strokes your hair, and you smile. "I don't plan on moving from this spot any time soon. Just so you know, Kells" you smile against his skin as he nuzzles your hair. "Sounds like an excellent plan to me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 3.9K 9
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justifica por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suc...
130K 8.3K 45
Porque Avery Leclerc siente que nadie va a volver a amarla tanto como Max Verstappen, hasta que Lando Norris le demuestra lo contrario. o Porque Lan...
63.1K 10.8K 46
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niño puede elegir entre salvar o...
567K 83.7K 88
Toda su vida fue visto de menos y tratado mal por las personas que decían ser su familia, estaba cansado de que todas las noches llorara por aunque s...