I found you (a merome fanfic)

By Some_Merome_Fan

A boy named Mitch moves to a new town, he's hoping he can at least make a few friends, and hide his abnormaln... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 2

3.6K 85 30
By Some_Merome_Fan

~
~
>adam's POV<
~
~
I sat in in class with my legs on top of my desk and my arms crossed behind my head, the teacher ether didn't see or didn't care.
~
I was bored, it was the middle of first period and the teacher keep talking about some boring guy in a boring town who apparently hade an extremely boring life.
~
Like seriously, I thought, who needs to know history anyway.
~
The only reason I was watching was because I was waiting for him to sit down. And, after gesturing continuously to the whiteboard, he finally plops his but down on his "fuchsia" chair.
~
Immediately it emits a loud "crack" and our extremely startled teacher falls to the ground.
~
The class, stifles it's laughter, I turn and grin at my friends, Ty and Jason. Ty returns that grin, knowing that it was me that loosened the chair, Jason merely rolls his eyes.
~
Then something unexpected happened, wile the teacher was busy fussing over his beautiful chair, a kid, a student rushed in and plopped himself down on the desk next to me.
~
He was small, maybe a year or two younger than me, with sandy brown hair and dark, chocolate brown eyes.
~
He looked nervous, and he should be, he was very late and our school hated late students, I learned that the hard way.
~
But, as I looked around I noticed that I was the only one that had seen him come in.
~
Well, I thought, any guy who's that stealthy must be pretty chill.
~
"Hey kid," I whisper just loud enough so he can hear "what's your name?"
~
He looks at me, surprised "um, my name's Mitch..."
~
"I'm Adam," I reply "you got nerve, coming in here that late.
~
"I-I didn't mean to." he said, clearly fearful "I'm kind of new and it was a longer drive than I expected and-"
"Dood, it's fine," I say reassuringly because he looks terrified, "don't worry about it, nobody saw you come in expect me."
~
"But I-" he starts to say but the teacher finally herd our conversation. "Are you two having fun." He says with mock sarcasm.
~
I simply look at him blankly, but Mitch goes stiff. "N-no sir I was just-" "pay attention." He says simply.
~
After that everything got boring again.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! 😄

I would really appreciate any feed back you can give me.

Love, Nat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...