~~Hope~~

De _BelieveInMe_

Anna Johnson is a normal fourteen year old girl. Julia Romero is her best friend, they do everything together... Mais

~~Hope~~
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Three

147 0 3
De _BelieveInMe_

                                                     Chapter Thirty-Three

      "Are you getting ready?" My mom yelled from her bedroom. It was Saturday night, and the prom was in a hour, and I was so lost. I've never been the kind to do hair and make-up, so I had no idea what to do. So I had decided to not put on make-up and do my hair. If I tried to do any of that girly stuff for something like prom, I'd make myself look more horrible than before.

     "I just need to put on my dress and shoes when it's time to go!" I called back to her, as I headed to her room where she was rubbing lipstick off of Lilly. She was that age where she got into everything and thought she could do whatever she wanted, it was annoying since my mom had to watch her 24/7.

     "Your not ready." She said, when she saw me walk into the room.

     "Well, I can't do my make-up and hair, so I decided to go like this." I replied stiffly. I didn't even want to go to stupid prom.

     "I'll do it for you." She wiped the rest of the red lipstick off of Lilly, and turned on Spongebob. I watched as Lilly climbed to the edge of the bed, and stared at the tv. 

     "Uh... Sure." I said. I hadn't had my mom do my hair since I was like five, and I never had her do my make-up, but I couldn't look worse than I did now, right?

     "Come here." She said, pointing to her chair at her make-up table. She turned it away from the mirror, as I sat down. She began to search through one of her make-up bags. She had tons of make-up, but she still found ways to keep it organized. She pulled out a round container of powder foundation.

     "Foundation?" I asked staring at it, wondering if she was gonna make me look like one of those hookers that wear a bunch of eyeshadow and foundation.

     "Don't worry, just a little bit. And you have the same skin color as me, so it'll fit you just fine." She motioned for me to close my eyes. I let them slid shut as I felt her start to rub the foundation across my face.

     "Open your eyes." She told me, I slid them open. 

    "It's your prefect skin color." She told me with a smile. She slipped it back into the bag she got it out of, and began looking for something else. 

     "Mom?" I said, my voice felt tight. 

     "Yes, Anna?" She pulled out a small pallet containing blue, brown, and white eyeshadow. I closed my eyes as she began to apply it to my eyelids.

     "I've been thinking a lot lately... And I still don't know whether to keep my daughter or not... I mean, I want to, but it'll be hard since I'm not even fifteen yet." I took a deep breathe. "I know i'll be fifteen in a month.. But... I just don't know." My voice sounded weak.

     "Well, sweetheart. You will make the right decision with whatever you do. If you don't feel like your ready to be a mother, give her to someone who is. If you feel like you can, then we will get you everything you need. And if you do keep her, I'll be helping you everyday after she's born, so you won't be doing it on your own." She put the eyeshadow back in the bag, and grabbed a stick of eyeliner off of the table.

     "What do you think I should do?" I closed my eyes again. It felt right to talk to my mom about this. She was so supportive.

     "It doesn't matter what I think, it's your choice." She moved the eyeliner along my eyelid.

     "I just want to know what you think." I argued.

     She sighed. "I think you should keep her, I believe you'd be a good mother after you got the hang of taking care of a baby." She pulled the eyeliner away and tossed it back onto her table. She lifted up a tube of mascara. "Almost done with your make-up."

     I nodded, and looked up to the ceiling. I was so used to Juila doing my make-up, I knew to stay still so they wouldn't mess up. "I'm so scared that I'll make the wrong descision..."

     "It's normal to be scared." She told me. "Your only fourteen, but just remember. You being pregnant is not our fault, nor your daughter's. So, you didn't do anything wrong." She closed the tube of mascara. "And don't ever think your daughter is a mistake. Even if you don't keep her. Babies are never mistakes. Having sex is a mistake, but getting raped isn't."

     "I know." I smiled. "I would never say a baby is a mistake."

     "You better not." She smiled back at me, as she pulled in her curling iron, and switched it on. She picked up a brush and began to brush through my hair.

     "I want mommy to do my hair!" Lilly complained, hopping down from the bed. 

     "I'm doing Anna's right now." My mom said, splitting my hair into two sections, and clipping up the top section. 

     "But I want you to do mine!" She fell to the floor, tears falling down her round cheeks. 

     "Jack!" My mom called. After a minute, he came in.

     "Yes, Jenna?" He asked staring at the crying Lilly on the ground.

     "Can you do Lilly's make-up and hair for her? Use her easy to come off make up though." She said. I had to force myself not to laugh. My step father doing my little sister's make-up and hair? This would be good.

     "Sure thing." He bent down and scooped up Lilly. "Let's make you look like a princess!"

     "Yay!" She giggled. Oh, how easy it was to please her.

     "Okay, let's do your hair." My mom said, as Jack and Lilly headed to Lilly's bedroom.

     I nodded, and my mom picked up a small section of my hair, and wrapped it around the curling iron. After a second, she dropped it and moved onto another section. 

     "So... What do you think of Zach?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

     "I like him. He's polite, and so much more nicer than that other guy was." She moved on to the next piece of hair.

     "Who, Eric?" I asked.

     She nodded, finishing up the bottom section of hair. I was so surprised at how fast she curled hair. "He didn't treat you right."

     I didn't say anything, but silently I agreed. She dropped down the top section as I looked at the time. "We better hurry." I told her. "He's gonna be here soon." 

     "I am." She began curling pieces of hair. I sat there, feeling the warmth of the curl when she dropped it. I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander. After a couple of minutes I felt my mom pulled away from my hair.

     "Almost done." She told me. I opened my eyes, and saw her unplugging the curling iron. She then squeezed some hair gel into her hands. Very gently she rub it into my now curled hair. After she finished, she grabbed my hair and twist it, taking a clip she clipped it into a messy bun, letting the sides fall out. Last, she got a can of hair spray and sprayed it all of my hair. 

     "Can I see now?" I asked impatiently. 

     "Not yet.." She picked up a light pink lip gloss and rubbed it onto my lips. "Now you can."

     Very slowly, I turned towards the mirror. Staring at my reflection, I gasped. My make-up was prefect. She made my eyes stand out with blue and white eyeshadow, and with a thin line of eyeliner going completely around my eyes, my eyelashes stood out, and my lips shone with the lip gloss. Then, I looked at my hair, and gasped again. The pieces hanging out at the sides were beautiful curls, and the hair hanging down from the messy bun was also curled. I didn't even look like myself...

     Just then the door bell rang. "I have to get my dress on!" I said to my mom.

    "Go finish getting ready and I'll let him in." She told me. I hurried down the hall, and into my bedroom. I ran into my closet and grabbed my black dress. I tore off my sweats I was wearing, and slipped on the dress. Then, I slid on some black tights that matched the dress perfectly, and pulled out my black high heels out of my closet. They were the kind that wrapped around your legs. I yanked them onto my feet, and looked in my mirror. My mom did make me look super pretty. 

     Last, I sprayed on some of my favorite perfume, then hurried out of my bedroom. As I walked down the hall, towards the stairs, Lilly came rushing out of her room, she stopped when she saw me. She had hot pink eyeshadow all the way to her eyebrows, with bright red lipstick all over her lips, and way too much blush on. As for her hair, it was in a bunch of little clips and hair ties. Jack wouldn't be able to do make-up and hair to save his life.

     "You look pretty!" She stared at me.

    "So do you, little Miss. Lilly!" I replied, tickling her. She giggled and took off running. I smiled, and began down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom, I saw Zach talking to my mom, but when he heard me come down, he turned. And he just stared.

     "How do I look?" I asked him. He was wearing a tux, and he looked so good in it.

     "Beautiful." He said, not taking his eyes off of me.

     I smiled. "Ready to go, then?" 

     "Of course!" He walked over to me, taking my hand into his. 

    "Wait!" My mom called. "Picture time!" She picked up her camera, snapping a couple of pictures of us. After she finished, we headed towards the door.

     "Bye!" I called to my mom.

     "Don't be gone too late!" She yelled back, as we walked out the door. I couldn't help but smile. I just loved my mom.

     We started to walk down the steps of my porch, when I stopped. Sitting on the curb in front of my house was a limo. It was a mini one, but it was a limo!

     "You renting a limo!" I exclaimed, turning to look at Zach.

     "Well, your worth it." He said with a smile.

     "But limos are expensive! And I only live a couple of blocks away from the school." I crossed my arms over my chest.

     "Don't worry about how much it costed.." He took my hand. "I want you to remember this night for a long time."

     I pulled his hand forward, locking him in a hug. "Thank you." I whispered.

     "Your welcome." He whispered back. "Now lets go."

      I nodded, and pulled away from him, but not letting go of his hand, we headed towards the limo. Once we got to it, he held open the door for me, and I slid in. He got in next to me, and the driver jolted forward. 

     I looked around. There were comfortable seats, a small tv, fuzzy carpet, and to top it off, a sunroof. 

     I squeezed Zach's hand. "Your so sweet."

     He smiled. "I'd do anything for you." 

     "And I'd do anything for you." I replied, leaning over to kiss him.

     "Don't say that." He said, jerking back.

     "What? Why?" I stared at him in confusion.

     He closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. "Your carrying a baby, so your responsible for two lives, instead of just one."

     I looked at him for a moment. "Okay, I get it." 

     Just then the limo pulled up at the school. "Ready?" Zach asked me. 

     "Yeah.." I nodded, letting him help me out the door. I sighed looking at the building that they were having it in. They had decorated the outside with balloons and banners.

     I let Zach led me to the entrance, and I waiting for him to give the tickets to the student collecting them. He gave the person the tickets and pulled me inside. The room was dark with colorful lights shooting all over the place. There were more balloons all over the place, and they has flowers and hearts all over the walls.

     "Want to dance?" Zach asked me. There was a loud song playing, and everyone was dancing to it. 

     "Of course." I said, he took my hands and led me to an open spot. He then began to shake his body, and move his arms, causing mine to move with his. I laughed and joined him. He let go of one of my hands, and twirled me by the other one. Next, he pulled me close, and spun both of us. This went on for about two minutes, until the song finally ended.

     I laughed, pulling away from him, just as a very slow song came on.

     "Wanna dance again?" He asked, offering me his hand. I took it without hesitation. He pulled me close to his chest, and I put my hands on his shoulders, while he put his on my waist. We began to move our feet to the music, and I stared into his clear blue eyes. Very slowly, I rested my head on his chest, and closed my eyes, letting him take lead in the song.

     Before I knew it, the song ended. I stepped back from him, and smiled. Taking a breathe, I opened my mouth to say the words I'd been longing to say for so long, but before I could someone tapped on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Eric standing behind me.

     "May I have this dance?" He asked, holding out his hand like Zach did. 

     I looked back at Zach and he nodded. I turned back to Eric.

     "Fine." I said, reluctantly letting him put his hands on my sides and putting my hands on his shoulders. We began to move to the next slow song.

      "Your look very pretty tonight." He said staring at me.

     "Whatever." I replied, looking away. I noticed that Zach was dancing with Ashley, who was wearing a very short red dress.

     "I'm sorry, okay?" Eric said, trying to get my attention.

     I sighed, and turned towards him. "Why'd you do it?"

     "Because I was jealous.." He looked away. "I knew you and Zach had a thing for each other, and I liked you. So, Ashley convinced me to get back at you.."

     "Well, it was wrong!" I hissed. "Did you want to destroy my life?"

     "At the time, I did. But now I know it was wrong, and I'm sorry." He looked back at me.

     "Okay." I said simply, pulling away from him before the song was over. I wasn't going to let him ruin my night. I hurried to the table serving punch. I grabbed a cup, while Zach hurried next to me.

     "You okay?" He asked, taking my hand.

     "Yeah, did Ashley say anything to you?" I took a sip of my drink.

     "She tried to convince me that you weren't the right person for me." He picked up a glass.

     "She did?" 

     "Yeah, but I told her that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me." He smiled.

     I lifted my head up, and brought my lips to his. "Thank you." I said after we pulled apart.

___________________________________________________________

     "Tonight was the best night of my life." I told Zach. We were standing on my porch, the dance had just ended. 

     He replied by bringing his lips to mine. 

    "I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered, before walking away. I smiled, and walked inside. 

     "I'm home!" I called out.

     "I'm in the bathroom!" My mom yelled. I hurried across the living room to the bathroom. Inside, my mom was bent over the bathtub giving Lilly a bath. 

     "How was your night?" She asked me, as she scrubbed shampoo into Lilly's hair. 

     "It was prefect." I replied. "And mom.. Guess what?"

     "What?" She turned her head to look at me.

     "I've decided.... that I want to keep my daughter." I smiled.

_____________________________________________________

A/N

I hope you likes this chapter! It took me forever to write, but it was worth it!

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm too lazy to read it over.

So, comment what you think! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...