I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

74. Drunken Kisses

118 7 5
By SpaceyPrissy89

"I'm so drunk," I said as I flopped down onto the couch. Dave had given me 4 mike's ahrd and I was half way done a bottle of wine. Dave sat down beside me with a beer.

"You look drunk," he slurred.

"Well you sound drunk," I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"This is probably nto the right way to fix our relationship," Dave said as he sat up.

"True but atleast I'm not scared I'm gonna get a vase thrown at me again," I said as I put my legs up on the couch sideways.

"I didn't mean that either time I did it. Did it hurt the second time though?" He asked as he grabbed my left arm and looked at where the vase had cut me.

"A little but not a whole lot," I replied as I heard Back That Azz Up start playing. Mine and Abby's dance song. I picked my phone off the coffee table and answered it.

"Ho who is you playing with?" I asked when I answered.

"Are you drunk? Where are you? I'm coming to get you," Abby said.

"No I'm not. I'm nowhere and everywhere and no you ain't," I replied.\

"Are you with Nick?" she asked.

"Why does Dave think I'm dating Nick?" I asked.

"If you're at Dave's I'm dragging you home by your hair," Abby said.

"Why does Dave think I'm dating Nick?" I asked again. Dave was watching me the whole time.

"Because Nick told him after you turned him down," Abby said.

"I'll kill him. You stay home and sleep with your husband. I'll do the same. Good night," I said and hung up. I put my phone back on the coffee table as Dave looked at me.

"Abby?" he asked.

"Ya. Taylor will stop her from coming but I should be there with them. I shouldn't be here,'' I said as I put my wine glass on the table.

"No you should be here with me and the kids," Dave said.

"The kids are with Taylor and Abby," I said as I looked at him. He just kinda shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"Well then you're where you need to be. This is your home. Look around. There's pictures of you everywhere. Your stuff is everywhere," Dave said as he looked around and then pointed at something. "Like that Japanese doll." I looked over the at thin tiny porcelian doll dressed in a kimono in it's case Dave got for it.

"I should go," I said and stood up. Dave grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

"You can't drive. You've been drinking," he said as he looked into my eyes. I looked into his and knew I was in trouble. He touched my cheek and I closed my eyes as he carressed it. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear before he gently touched my lips. I opened my eyes once he took his finger off my lips.

"I really want to kiss you," I blurted out. I put a hand to my mouth and looked at him shocked. He took my hand off my mouth.

"Good," he said as his hand went to the back of my neck and he pulled me close for kiss. It was full of passion and longing. I realised as we kissed that I missed him mroe than I had realised. We finally pulled away for air and just looked at each other.

"We should stop because you're drunk," Dave said as he leaned over and put his beer on the coffee table before sitting back.

"Why?' I asked. I knew why but I wanted him.

"Because I don't want to sleep with you and have you regret it when you're sober in the morning," he replied. Well that's not what I expected.

"Why would I regret sleeping with my husband?" I asked completely confused.

"You keep calling me that," Dave said as his phone rang. I looked at it and threw it onto the bean bag chair in the kids corner.

"That's because you are my husband and you called me your wife around Candy," I replied as he looked at me because I threw his phone.

"That was my phone not yours. Well you are my wife duh. I need my phone," Dave said as he started moving my legs. I grabbed his arm and squeezed gently and he looked at me.

"It was Abby. I just didn't want you to answer it," I said with a cute drunken smile and he sat back down. He put his hand on my butt and I giggled.

"I touched the butt," Dave said with a giggle. I laughed and let out a snort.

"I totally just thought of Finding Nemo," I said as we both laughed.

"So did I," Dave said. I ended up falling on the floor between the couch and the coffee table from laughing so hard.

"Holt fuck are you ok?" Dave asked as he leaned over and looked at me.

"I think so," I said as I tried to stop laughing.

"You are so beautiful," Dave said. I stopped and looked at him. I pulled him down onto the floor with me and kissed him again. Once again we ended up making out. His hand was just about to go up my skirt when the doorbell rang 5 times in a row.

"If that's Abby, tell her I am fine and I will be there tomorrow," I said as Dave ran to get the door. I got back on the couch and realised my "scratches" where showing so I covered them as Abby, Frances and Dave came into the room.

"Bean," I said when I saw Frances and got up to hug her.

"Abby she seems completely fine," Frances said as we hugged.

"She's just drunk I swear," Dave said as he put his hands up.

"What are you two doing here alone?" Abby asked as I let go of Frances.

"Talking and working things out," I said as I stood there.

"And drinking," Dave added.

"That is a very good one that we've been doing alot of," I replied.

"They're two drunk people working out there issues and probably kissing cause he's got lipgloss on," Frances said as she pointed at Dave and he wiped his face.

"Didn't I tell you to go fuck Taylor?" I asked Abby.

"Well when Dave didn't answer I got worried and So I dragged Frances here," Abby replied.

"Abby I love you. You're tied for bestest bestest bestest best friend ever with Frances. Please go home and be with Taylor and give my boys and girl a kiss for me. I will be there tomorrow with sunglasses and a redbull or 3. I promise just please go home to Taylor please. I love you for caring but the most damage that's happened was me falling to the floor from laughing cause he touched the butt," I said as I looked at her.

"Finding Nemo?" Frances asked and I shook my head yes.

"See they're fine. Let's go," Frances said as she headed towards the door.

"You better be home tomorrow," Abby said as she started leaving. She looked at Dave and he saluted her as she walked by. Once I heard the door close I ran and jumped into Dave's arms and he caught me.

"I almost had to leave," I said as we looked at each other.

"I know. Do you want our room or a guest room?" Dave asked as he started walking towards the stairs.

"Do either come with you?" I asked as he started climbing the stairs.

"No," he replied about half way up.

"Well what the hell?" I asked as he got to the top.

"Look I want to stay with you but..." Dave drifted off.

"But what?" I asked as he got to our room.

"I don't want to because you might not really want me and it might just be the alcohol," Dave said as he walked into the room.

"But it's not the alcohol. I miss you. I miss your face. I miss your hands. I miss everything and anything. I miss you being a dork with me like you were tonight," I said as he put me down on the bed. I sat there as he kneeled down in front of me.

He took my hands in his and kissed them before moving up my arms. He kissed his way up to my neck as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled him up for a kiss and moved back on the bed as we kissed. He came with me and we laid on the bed as we made out. Dave sat up and took my shirt off and kissed everywhere he could. He took off my skirt and I closed my eyes tight. I felt him touch my upper thigh gently and I closed my eyes tighter. I felt him kiss them and I started crying.

"Hey stop. I don't care. You're still beautiful to me," he said as I felt the bed shift and he carressed my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I was stupid and childish," I said as I wiped my tears away

"It's fine. You are still the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world," Dave said as he leaned down and kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 112 87
"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm more of a country guy and you're a rock n...
75.9K 1.8K 35
erin had no interest. kurt was persistent.
20.8K 752 28
Tessa is a hard working woman that is left with a big medical debt after her mother passes away. She works at a bar, barely making any money, when sh...
20.4K 610 47
Brittany and Krist have been neighbours since he moved to Aberdeen. She's also friend's with Krist bandmate Kurt. After Brittany's parents passed awa...