I am simply one heck of a Magi

By ChxinedAlice

Sindria's Magi is none other than me. Kayleah. I am just as powerful as Sinbad and Judal. Not only do I know... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Princess Of Sindria Has Returned
Chapter 2: The Magi
Chapter 3: Confession and Disruption
Chapter 4: He's back
Chapter 5: Mahrajan
Chapter 6: Prince and Princess
Chapter 7: To Zagan!
Chapter 8: The Black Magi
Status: Active
Chapter 9: Attack from Al-Thamen
Chapter 10: Clones
Chapter 11: Dark Metal Vessel
Chapter 13: Solomon's Wisdom
Chapter 14: Ugo
Chapter 15: Setting Sail
Chapter 16: Pirates
Chapter 17: Mother
Chapter 18: Promise
(Important) Authors Note
Chapter 19: Ren Kouha
Christmas Special!
Magi Wattys
Chapter 20: K.K
1st Place!
Results
Chapter 21: Magnoshutatt
Jafar
Judal
Chapter 22: Titus
Chapter 23: My Magic Teacher
Chapter 24: his confession
Chapter 25: Mysterious Challenger
Chapter 26: Swords
Chapter 27: Don't Hurt Him.
Chapter 28: I Can't Lose Him Too
Chapter 29: The City
Kouha

Chapter 12: Ithnan

2.3K 83 1
By ChxinedAlice

~flashback~

"Ithnan, you shouldn't drink so much beer, you know that?" I sighed as I watched my friend drink down the cup of wine in spite of his drunken behavior. Ithnan was weak to alcohol, yet he still indulged in them when we had these breaks. I was still underage so I refused to indulge in them.

"I can do what I want..." He mutters, then he grabbed a cup of wine and passed to me, "You should drink if you want to"

"No, I shouldn't I am only underage after all. Besides Oka-san and Oto-san might get mad at me," I replied. "You are doing great being awake so long. Are you using your magic to zap your consciousness? Your magic really is awesome!"

"Don't try to flatter me!" Ithnan shouted.

"But, it's true. Your lightning magic is awesome," I laughed.

"Shut up... You can use all kinds of magic..." He pouted which was really cute. I poked his cheek and laughed.

~end of flashback~

I still remember how it was back then. The days were gold and everyone was doing so well. Too bad they didn't last.

I tried rushing in to help them, quickly drawing up a huge borg in hope that it would help. However, Ithnan kept me from going by trying to zap me with his lightning magic.

"I see your accuracy has improved immensely," I smirked as I complimented. I suddenly hit into a wall of lightning. Ithnan must have set this up and was luring me in. The walls of lightning enclosed around me, preventing my escape. I could only watch.

"I had a bit of target practice," Ithnan replied. It seems that Aladdin was trying to fight back, but Isaac was protecting her.

"Good job, Isaac. You must protect Dunya until it's ready to be used," Ithnan said.

"Yes, Master Ithnan," Isaac replied. Alibaba and Hakuryuu charged forward at Isaac trying to attack him, but they were struggling against Isaac's speed. Alibaba tried going faster, but it was futile. Isaac raised his sword and slashed down, but before that, Hakuryuu went in front Alibaba to protect him. The sword slashed off Hakuryuu's arm. I widened my eyes in shock and screamed, "Hakuryuu!"

"Poor child," Dunya said. "I shall spare you a little mercy. I will put you out f your misery straight away. Extreme Magic: Rea Baldo." The swords started to crash down on them. A huge smokescreen blocked my view of what was going on. I screamed their names, hoping they would reply.

"Master Ithnan, the Organization will agree to aid us in rebuilding Musta'sim now, won't they?" Dunya asked.

"Where were you aiming?" Ithnan asked. Then, I heard Alibaba jump up and attack them from behind. The smoke cleared up and I saw them. Aladdin a bit further from where the swords landed.

"Why are you over there?" Dunya asked.

"It's water magic that uses high temperature water vapour to refract light," Aladdin replied.

"Water vapour?" Dunya asked. "No! You mean those water vapor explosions you shot earlier were for this?!" Alibaba charged forward and continued attacking Isaac. "Isaac, defeat them!"

"Yes, My Queen," Isaac said, but his movements were funny.

"His magoi's run out," Ithnan sighed. Alibaba did one final hit and Isaac fell to the ground.

"There's nothing in there! Not even in his head!" Hakuryuu exclaimed.

"You got us... But it isn't over. It's not right, Isaac?" Dunya asked.

"Yes, My Queen," Isaac said.

"What are you guys?" Alibaba asked.

"He's a puppet. That swordman's made of sand," Aladdin said. "She uses her magnetism magic to make him move. He's just a puppet!"

"Wonderful. As expected of my knight," Dunya said. "The two of us promised to fulfill our dreams together, didn't we?" The puppet turned completely into sand and fell to the ground. "Isaac? What? You're all right, aren't you? You said you would always stay with me... You promised me, right? Isaac..." She started to cry on the floor.

"Those two might have been used by Al-Thamen as well..." Aladdin said.

"Stop it! They've attacked us, injured us. They even cut off Hakuryuuu's arm! But... Hey, if you're our enemy, act the part!" Alibaba shouted. Dunya looked up at them with eyes full of hatred. "No way... You're pawns, just like Cassim... I don't want to..." The curse was getting to Alibaba.

"Alibaba! Stop! The curse is getting worse!" I shouted but it did not seem like he could hear me.

"How dare you do that to Isaac?" Dunya asked.

"Stay away!" Alibaba shouted, but Dunya stepped closer. "Dammit... Dammit... Dammit!" He stabbed his sword onto the ground and Dunya stopped. I sighed in relief that Alibaba did not attack. However, soon after, a blade sliced through Dunya.

"Unfortunately, your role ends here, Dunya," Ithnan said. He removed the blade and blood gushed out of her body.

"Ithnan..." I muttered, tears were slowly escaping my eyes. "Why... Why did you change so much?"

I miss the old days so much... The days when everything was still bright.

"You know exactly why. Kayleah. Everything is all your fault," Ithnan said. "You are a being that should have never existed, yet you still do. I hated you from the very start."

"No! I don't want to hear it!" I screamed.

"You simply don't wish to believe it. You should stop living in the past and face reality. Everything has changed," Ithnan said.

Dunya crawled on the ground, holding onto her dear life. "I don't want to die... I still have to..."

Alibaba rushed over to help her, but she was alreayd unconscious. He glared at Ithnan with eyes filled with hatred. "You bastard!" It broke the enchantment to stop the curse and the curse grew at an immense speed. Black rukh surrounded them

"What's this? Is it her rukh?" Aladdin asked. Her memories started to flow into our heads. They were pleasant at first then it showed the Musta'sim uprising and being torn down by Magnostadd. This would make Alibaba sympathize with her...

"You can't keep sympathizing with her Alibaba!" I shouted. "You will fall into depravity!"

However, the black rukh increased and it was happening.

Alibaba was falling into depravity.

Aladdin was panicking and he tried to use Solomon's Wisdom to save him, but Ithnan zapped him and he flew back.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't interrupt, magi," Ithnan said. Alibaba glared at him and started to draw his sword.

"You... How dare you..." He muttered.

"Yes. Good, King Alibaba! Curse me. Hate me. I am the puppet master! Because of me, your country went up in flames and your best friend died and now, a country that has lent you its help is going to fall to war," Ithnan said. "I'm also the reaosn why you came here to Zagan. My curse guided you here. Because of me, the Fanalis girl overused her magoi and is on the verge of death, and the Kou prince has lost his left arm! The blade you hold in your hand is Amon's blade. I was also the one who led the lord of that town to that dungeon. Do you understand. I am your fate!"

"No... You can't listen to him!" I shouted.

"You hate me, don't you?" Ithnan asked. "Now take that black metal vessel and use it to kill me."

Alibaba gritted in teeth and charge forward and stabbed Ithnan with his sword.

"Congratulations, King Alibaba. Welcome to the side of our father," Ithnan said and burst into a bunch of black rukh.

After circling for a while, they finally went apart and Alibaba was there. He was covered in a black metal vessel equip.

"What happened to him?" Hakuryuu asked.

"He was taken in by all of the dark intentions," Aladdin replied.

"You will be too, Aladdin," Alibaba said.

"Solomon's Wisdom!" Aladdin shouted and tried to enter Alibaba's consciousness, but the third eye on Alibaba's forehead prevented him and hit him with a wave of black rukh.

"It's no good. The band on his forehead is blocking me!" Aladdin said.

"Then, all I need to do is destroy that, right?" A female voice said. Behind them was Morgiana. She was still injured.

"Morgiana! You shouldn't be here!" I shouted.

"A little of my magoi has returned," Morgiana said. "It's not like you to be deceived by an illusion, Alibaba! I will make you remember who you used to be, even if I have to use force!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971 15 16
I can't remember you. I sometimes have dreams about you when I sleep. They're flashbacks from back then. Who are you? What did you mean to me? I can...
142K 5K 14
(y/n) lives alone in Balbadd. And then she meets the dark magi Judar.
4.2K 153 17
this will be a crossover with Fairy Tail and magi. please forgive me if I spell some things wrong,I'm a human being,I'm not perfect. I'm in love with...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...