Triangular Love Problems *Lea...

Oleh evelyn_zavalat

I didn't know that one jog in the woods like always would change my life. Sam was my everything. I loved him... Lebih Banyak

Bored, Party?
Work
Dancing
5 Seconds Of Me
First Date, Kinda
Enough
Properly Meeting Her Parents
More Of Them
I'm In
Sunny California
L.A.
Las Vegas
I Will Always Care
Forgiveness
Yes
It Will Be An Experience
There Wedding

Not Cool

660 22 0
Oleh evelyn_zavalat

I'm so glad I don't work today. I just want to stay in bed but now that my dream has vanished, I miss Leah. The door bell rings. I check the time and it'd 9 45. My mom is gone so she won't answer.

I go down to answer not caring how I look or what I'm wearing. I open the door, I smile seeing Leah. Leah looks at me and then turns around. I look to see what I'm wearing and I'm only wearing my boxers.

I chuckle and pull Leah in. "You can look you know. It's like, if I was wearing shorts." I tell her.
"Short, and tight ones." She says.
"Yeah." I laugh.

"Were you still asleep?" She asks.
  "No, I was just laying in bed. Feeling lazy." I respond. "How about we go back to my room and be lazy together."
"Okay." Leah says. We go up to my room and I have Leah take her jacket off before she gets really hot with the blankets and her jacket.

I pull her to my chest and and just hold her there. I feel like and fall back asleep. Leah has her eyes closed, I smile and close my eyes too. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep because later I'm waking up to movement.

I sit up and Leah isn't beside me. She walks in with a tray I had no idea we owned.
"You made breakfast?" I ask.
  "More like lunch." Leah replies. She sets it down infront o me and joins me in bed for lunch. "Your not the only one that can cook." Leah kisses me.

"What will we do today?" Leah asks me.
"How do you feel? Tired, stressed, and stuff?" I ask.
"I guess so." She replies.
  "I have ideas but we must eat first."

We finish eating and I change into shorts and a t-shirt. First we will go on a quick run, then we will go to Seattle to a place I saw last time. Thing is Leah will drive or we take the bus.

As we run down the woods it's muddy. It's humid and wet. Beside me Leah runs, she trips and I grab her but I take another step in the area she tripped and I fall with her to the mud.
"We fell." Leah says.
  "I've realized." I reply.

While I stand up I get a funish idea. I grab a handful of mud. Leah has her back towards me and I throw the pile of mud at her back. She gasps. I laugh at her reaction to my unexpected movement.

I get hit in the face and wipe the mud off. Now Leah is the one laughing. I grab another mud pile and throw it at her. We have a mud fight for a little longer until we are a very covered in mud.

We get back to my room. I pull my shirt off and throw it on the floor. Leah stands akwardly in a corner. I pull her over and clean her face with the inside of the shirt I was wearing.

Now there are only small spots of dried up mud. I kiss her lips, and when she kisses me back their is need and want behind it. I pull off the shirt I let her borrow while we go on the run. I pick her up bot breaking te kiss and go to the bathroom.

She is intoxicating. I am completely lost. I et the both of us unlocked and in the shower.

Leah lays on my chest, in silence. I'm still processing what happened. I can't believe that Leah and I just made love.

I look at my clock and see its 2 30.
  "Are you still stressed?" I ask Leah.
   "Guess so." She replies.
  "Let's get changed and we can go to the place I saw." We change and walk outside. I hold her hand as we go to her car and she drives. It feels a little weird that I ain't driving but it's cool.

Leah stares at the sign as we walk in.
  "I wasn't expecting this." Leah says.
   "Thought so." We walk into the massage place. We do some stuff at the front desk before laying on the bed thing. Leah is on the other one beside me.

I've been feeling a little on edge and with body pain ever since I started fighting with both Paul and Jared. I should probably find a boxing club or something. It would probably do me good.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask her.
  "Well I don't know you but I've always wanted a puppy." Leah says thinking about it. A puppy. I think we all have wanted a puppy. I sure know I did.

"Done, I think I need a running partner with me." I tell her.
"I don't know how my parents would deal with that though. Seth would not mind but I have no idea about my parents." Leah says.

"Same. I'd probably get kicked out of the house with the dog. It's worth a shot though." We get in the car and Leah drives around seeming to know where she is going.

We get to a shelter and go inside. We go to the front desk with an elder women setting behind the desk. She looks up and smiles.
"Hello, Leah." She says and I'm a little confused by how she knows leah's name.

"Hi, Lorain. Lorain, this is my boyfriend Danny." Leah introduces me to her.
"Hello, it's nice to meet you." I tell her.
"In deed." She replies as we shake hands.

"What can I do for you guys?" She asks.
  "We want a puppy." I reply.
"Got it. Leah, you guys can go ahead and when you find the one bring him to me do I can me see him." Lorain says.

Leah leads us through doors and down a hallway with doors to different animal rooms. We go in the one with dogs and there are different breeds.

Leah opens a door and inside there are a bunch of Labrador pups. Or so I thought.
"They are Goldador puppies. A mix of a Golden Retriever and a Labrador." Leah tells me.

There is one out of all of them that caught my eye. This guy was all over the other pups. He was climbing on them, biting them, he seemed really energetic.

I pick him up and he attacks my hand. I show him to Leah.
"You like this guy?" I ask her. She takes him from my hands and plays with him in her arms. Unlike me, he doesn't be her. Okay.
"I like him." Leah says. We walk outside back to the front. Leah puts him on top of the desk.

He walks around and looks over the desk. I push him back more into the center so he doesn't fall down. We sign some papers adopting this little guy. Once we done, we take Koda to the car. Leah drives and I put him on my lap. He looks around through the window as we head home.

Leah doesn't head to my place, or hers. I guess I should have known where we were going. I mean it's where we spend the most of our time together. The beach. We walk to the sand and put Koda down.

He smells the sand, he takes a few steps raising his paws unnecessarily high. Then out of no where he takes off running. He jumps, rolls around the sand, and heads to the water.

We go on behind him so he doesn't go into the cold water. Leah grabs him before he runs into the water and gets taken away by a wave.

We sit down away from the water and play with Koda. I steal kiss from Leah, I guess it's a uch as I can because she stole my heart. Maybe, in the near future she will even steal my Last Name.

I kiss her again but pull away quickly when I hear someone screaming. I look to the cliff I jumped off a few days ago and a guy is falling down. On the top of the cliff I see three men that must have pushed him. I wait to see the guy surface but he doesn't.

I already have my shoes off, I just pull my shirt and run into the freezing cold water. I look around over the water around where he fell an I look underneath. The water is dark and grey dirty but I see him. I grab his arm and surface.

I take a deep breath I look at the boy and I recognize him as Embry. I look up at Sam and the other two. They are good as dead if Embry dies. I pull him out and carry him where Leah is. I'm not as experienced as her in what to do. CPR, maybe but how?

  "Oh my god, Embry." Leah says and starts doing CPR. Koda watches Leah confused. I look up to the cliff Sam gone. I leave Leah and go up there to see if I bump into them with my fist. That wasn't a sick move.

I see Paul walk across the trail and grab his arm pulling him back.
  "Where is Sam?!" I ask him.
"Right here." Sam answers.
  "What was your goal by throwing Embry off the cliff. Send him to his death?" I snap, my goal is to make them feel guilty.

"You guys would have drowned him. None of you guys even jumped off after him when he didn't come out. I went to take him out. I don't want to go to a funeral any time soon. You say I am no good and look at you three." I shake my head at them in shame.

  "What do you want?" Paul barks.
   "From you nothing. What you guys did has more then one consequence." I reply.
"What-" I punch Sam right on the jaw. Jared and Paul come at me but I push Jared back and he hits a near tree. Paul I punch as well. Jared I don't want to hurt just as bad as the other two.

I go back down leaving them. I see Embry sitting up when I get back.
"We are leaving."I tell Leah. I sling bets arm around me and take him to the car. I have Leah drive to my place.

I take Embry to my room and have him take a shower with some of my clothes he can wear. I go downstairs to make some food.
"Hey, Danny when you left I saw the tattoo that Sam has on their shoulder. He is one of them." Leah tells me.

"Honestly, I don't care. He doesn't really seem like them." I pout the soup into three plates. Leah puts Koda's food on his dog bowl.
"Um, thanks guys." Embry says walking in.

"No problem, you know we are your friends." I tell him giving him a plate of warn soup. "Eat."
"What we're you doing with them?" Leah asks Embry.
"Cliff diving. I didn't want too so they pushed me off. I know how to swim but I hate heights and I hit something in the water." Embry says.

There is a knock on the door and I go answer.

Leah's P.o.v

"What's the puppies name?" Embry asks as he watched Koda from the table.
"Koda." I reply.
  "Nice." We keep eating and then we stare at eachother.

"What the hell are you doing here!" We hear Danny's voice boom through the house.
"Look, I know I shouldn't be here Danilo but it's important. Where is your mom." I hear a female voice say.

"That is none of your concern after you left." Danny says.
"Don't yell at her. You know we couldn't stay. It was nothing we could do." I hear the door slam closed and I jumped a little.

"Get out of here. The two of you. There is nothing left for your guy's here." Danny yells. It's muffled and not so loud anymore but we can hear. Embry and I shift uncomfortable ands we can hear their conversation.

"Tell that man you both love so much that we don't need him. That we unlike you guys seem to be moving on wonderfully. Leave! Bye!" Danny yells the door opens and closes.

Danny walks in. None of us alk about what just happened. He doesn't he to tell me. Although I wounder who those female voices belonged to and how Danny knew them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.3K 544 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...
343K 5.3K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
127K 3.1K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...
133K 2.2K 32
In a world where normal human beings, thereare other beings that roam the earth. Supernatural beings. Much like vampires, werewolves, wolf shifters a...