The Bad Boy With A lot Of Str...

By cloudytpwk

[YOU MUST READ THE BADBOY WITH ALOT OF CHEESY PICK UP LINES BEFORE READING THIS ] BOOK #2 It has been 5 year... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 2:That Traitor Of A Best Friend What Ever Happened To The Bro Code?
Chapter 3:It's just I get distracted by Damon Salvatore
Chapter 4:I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song
Chapter 5:Ally Boo Is History Okay?
Chapter 6:Shopping Disaster
TRIGGER WARNING
Chapter 7:Hiding The Pain
Chapter 8:Huge Mistake
Chapter 9:Winsome
Chapter 10:A start of something new
Chapter 11:Damn Right To Be Continued
Chapter 12:Nothing Like A Good Game Of Basketball
Chapter 13:Hope
Chapter 14:It's Fashion Time, Baby!
important, please read
Chapter 15:Let's go get this fashion show on a row!

Chapter 1:Now That Ladies And Gentlemen Was A Jerk Move

1.9K 56 28
By cloudytpwk

Chapter 1:Now That Ladies And Gentleman Was A Jerk Move

~Alison~

"Hey Justin did you pack the sunscreen?" I asked packing my suitcase which was getting hard to close with all my clothes and other stuff.

"I already have it baby." Justin said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Great!" I said kissing him back.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked me holding on to my waist softly.

"I don't know? How did you?" I said looking up at him and smiling.

"I have no idea just kiss me." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"I need to pack. Kiss me later!" I said and he exited my room.

"Okay!" He yelled back in a flirty way.

Samantha walked in the room with her two suitcases in her hands and headphones around her neck.

"Hey. Are you ready?" Samantha asked me slowly.

"Uh yeah I'll meet you outside." I said and she nodded and left the room.

I packed a few more stuff. Till something fell out of my drawer. A picture of him. As him I mean Jake. I looked at it for almost a minute. And put it in the bottom of my suitcase with my other stuff. I sealed it shut with the zipper. And rolled it outside and Justin was in the car when he looked at me and came out of the car to put it in the back of his truck.

I sat in the passenger seat next to Justin.

Samantha said she didn't mind if she sat by herself in the back. She was listening to Sleeping With Sirens. I knew because I could her it playing from outside of her headphones.

Her and Nathan had there biggest fight ever. He said he couldn't come to the vacation because he needed to work. Samantha said that was an excuse so he could not come. But he got mad and now there on a no talking situation right now. He also said they should break up for a while. So I guess they are taking a break.

"Are you excited?" Justin asked me as he out his right hand on my thigh as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah. I am very excited." I said and he smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"Good," he said and winked at me.

....

As Justin put gas in his trunk at out first stop. Samantha and I got out of the truck to buy some snacks to eat.

Samantha grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream. And walked to the counter to pay. I didn't stop her from getting the family sized tub because she's been through a lot. Also the family tub is way better than a pint sized one

I grabbed a 1 liter of Dr.Pepper and a big bag of skittles. Also a snickers bar for Justin.

"4.29." The man said I handed him a 5 dollar bill and he gave me my change. I thanked him and walked out with the plastic bag in my hand. Samantha already payed before me and made her way to the truck.

I made my way into the passengers seat and handed Justin his snickers bar.

"Thanks."he said with a smile.

He bucked my seat belt for me and he drove off. I turned around to see if Samantha had her seat belt on and she did and I turned back around to scroll with the radio.

I decided to leave it off and put on my headphones on and listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer instead of the radio.

....

"Are we there yet?" Samantha asked again and again.

''Almost maybe one hour left," he said and looked over to me and gave me a goofy smile.

"You know this was nice of you to do this for us," I said as he turned back to the road.

"Anything for you," he said and I smiled at his kindness.

"Your too sweet," I said looking at him like he was a prince.

"Really, nah I'm badass also--

"Can you shut up Justin your blocking out my music," Samantha said rolling her eyes. Well then.

"--What's your problem?" He asked her.

"Shh I'm listening to Panic!" She said and I nodded in respect.

...

Justin pulled into a beautiful beach view with five beach houses lined up. They all looked so nice and peaceful.

"We're here!" Justin said to Samantha and I.

I quickly got out of the car.

"Which one is our beach house?!" I asked and yelled at the same time.

"The biggest one. I know how you like stuff big." He said with a grin and I smacked his shoulder.

He pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead and handed me the keys.

"You go ahead and take a look at the beach house with Samantha I'll get all the bags and bring them inside." He said and I tapped Samantha's shoulder.

"C'mon lets go look inside." I said and she nodded.

We walked over to the beach house. It's huge. The view is beautiful. I opened the door with the keys. Pulled them out and put them in the pocket of my shorts and walked inside.

"Justin must have payed a lot for this dang." I said and Samantha laughed.

"Well he is rich so." Samantha said with a laugh and I was glad she was laughing. She needed it.

"Haha. But we're gonna have a great time here Samantha," I said and I gave her hug and leaned back to face her.

"I know right! I don't need Nathan! Hot surfer boys should be here," she said looking through the fridge.

I didn't bother to turn around.

"I guess you guys did really fight huh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah like no other before. This is a big fight. Our first big fight. I really just wish he would understand me more. He works a lot. I know he's supporting our future but I miss him a lot. I wanna spend time with him but it's impossible with him working all the time." She said looking at the wooden floor sadly.

"This vacation should give you time to think Samantha. Also lets go look around this beach house." I said and she agreed.

I looked at the bedrooms.

Wow. Luxurious features all around the beach house. I thought it was gonna be basic. I'm not complaining or anything but it's so nice.

It's the biggest one out of the other four. I wonder how he got this one.

I headed down to see Justin setting down the suitcases by the door.

He looked up and smiled at me.

"So how do you like it?" He asked me and I jumped up in excitement and he laughed at me.

"It's awesome. But how much did this cost? It looks so luxurious!" I said and he kissed me on the lips and pulled away and shook his head.

"You don't need to worry about that baby." He said and I felt a shiver run through my body I don't know why though. I didn't let it bother me or take over my thoughts.

"Wanna go for a midnight swim?" Justin asked me and I nodded with excitement.

"Yeah! I'll go get Samantha and change into my bathing suit." I said and he nodded and took a seat.

I went up to the room where Samantha was asleep. I guess I'll let her sleep then.

I changed quickly and slipped on a pair of shorts on top of the bathing suit along with some flip flops.

I walked down to see Justin texting on his phone. When he looks up from his phone he puts it away quickly in his pocket.

"Hey uh are you ready?" I asked and he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes Ms.Alison I'm ready," I chuckled at the nickname he gave me. But it would never replace another nickname I used to have. By someone I loved. Or I still love. Or whatever you wanna call it.

I walked over with him. His hand in mine. He let go and looked around. And he ran over to the water.

"Wait for me! Wait for me!" I said and ran my way to the water and didn't check my view. I just ran.

"Ow! Watch where your going idiot," I looked over to see an angry old man his face scrunched up and a frown on his face.

"Sorry." I said and he scowled at me and walked away.

I ran my way to Justin who was on the sand on the phone again.Weird.

"Hey! Are you gonna swim or what?!" I asked slipping out of my shorts and smiling really wide.

"I gotta go somewhere. You can swim. I'll see you later." He said giving me a quick peck on my cheek and taking off.

He took off before I could say anything to him.

Now that ladies and gentlemen was a jerk move.

So much for having a great time.

I flipped off my flip flops.

And walked back over to the beach house to get a towel. I made my way back and set it by all my stuff.

I swam for a while. It was nice. I sang to myself since no one was around. Never would I sing in front of anybody.

I snapped a pic of the beautiful view. This should be the first thing in my scrapbook. It has to be.

I slowly swam to put my camera back under my towel. I floated on the water. It's hard when you learn to at first. But it gets easier. I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed. I took a moment to just breath.

Breath in.
Breath out.

I wish Justin was here so we could swim together.

What would be more important than this moment. I just wanted to swim together.Wait--
Let me rephrase that Justin was the one who wanted to swim he's the one who blew me off.

What could he be doing at midnight that's so important.

I could be mad at myself for a lot of things but it didn't seem worth it.

I decided to stop swimming and go and lay down on the sand relax by myself.

It's dark out. Midnight to be exact.

I put my hand in the sand softly under it. I let it fall in between my fingers slowly.

I looked over to the snack bar which was closed now. Oh well it's midnight I don't know why I expected it to be open.

I ran back to the water and swam for a while. I went under for a while. I held my nose. I stayed underwater till I couldn't take it no more I came back up. And took a deep breath as I breathed in the air.

I wrapped a towel around myself and took out my phone and decided text Samantha maybe see was up now.

Me:hey are you still up?

After a few seconds later I got a text back. I turned on my phone to read it.

Samantha :) :yeah.I'll come out I'm bored in here. Also I'm full of energy! That nap helped me a lot!

Me:cool I'm gonna need you! Justin kinda left me by myself :/

Samantha :) : be right there!

I waited for her to arrive.

"Hey I'm here now," I heard Samantha voice I turned around.

"Hey. What do you wanna do?" I asked and she tapped her chin slowly and I knew something was up. Something not good.

"Samantha?" I asked again.

"We should do some pranks you know to the other people at these beach houses." She said and I knew this was gonna end up bad.

"What! No we might get caught!" I said and she smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You only live Once Al. C'mon please!" She said and I bit the inside of my left cheek nervously.

"Okay. Fine! But nothing that would put us in jail," I said raising one eyebrow at her again.

"I won't get you in jail girly. We're just gonna have some fun while we're here." She said and I nodded. I don't know but maybe I need to do stuff and not overthink it.

"Okay. So what's your first prank?" I asked and she waved me to come inside the our beach house.

I pulled a coat over me and put my shorts over my bathing suit with my flip flops.

"Okay first," she said handing me a pair of running shoes, "You need these so if we need to run you won't fall. Because you definitely will fall with those flip flops on."

Which was true these flip flops were only two dollars. Also the material is sorta thin.

I grabbed a pair of socks and put on the shoes. I tied them tight so they wouldn't come loose if I needed to run.

"Then we grab materials." She said grabbing a backpack. Which she filled with a carton of eggs,milk,silly string,and toilet paper. What the heck? How'd she get all this stuff.

"I think we're ready." She said and I walked by her side as we walked out the door.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked anxiously.

"Basic pranks. Not huge ones because I guess if we get caught that would be a bad first impression but eh lets just go with the flow." She said and I nodded casually. But my head was full of what ifs.

What if we get caught?
What if a police lives at one of the houses?
What if this goes on my record?

She pulled out the carton of eggs.

"Here the tiniest house. Put these by the front door. So when they walk out they will step on them." She said handing me the carton.

I opened it and walked over to the doorstep and placed them around the door so when they step out then they will step on them. Ouch that would be painful.

I walked back to Samantha and she high fives me and I actually feel okay with this now.

"Okay now mine turn I'll pour milk in the plants, simple." She said and I stopped her.

"We shouldn't be doing this isn't this considered breaking the law?" I asked and she looked at her feet shyly.

"I don't know I just wanna prove myself I can have fun with out Nathan here. So I'm gonna go pour this milk in there plants and not care about anything else except you." She said and I smiled and she walked over to the porch and poured milk into the vases.

She walked back over to me and I thought of something.

"I have an idea." I said and she waved at me to tell her. "Well we should put some of that silly spray stuff on our porch because wouldn't it be to obvious if everyone's beach house was messed up and ours wasn't?" I said and she patted my shoulder and grinned widely.

"Yes! Your learning that's a great idea." She said and we walked over to our porch and sprayed it with the silly spray which could come off easily.

After Samantha used the extra silly spray for the second to last house.

She handed me a toilet paper roll so I could do the honors of toilet papering our neighbors here.

"Uh I'm scared." I said kicking my foot in the sand.

"It's okay! If you get in trouble I'll take part of the blame." She said and I laughed slightly.

"Gee thanks." I said and she chuckled.

I walked over to the last beach house. I walked over my heart racing. What if I got caught ugh I'd be dead.

This house was a little different it had stairs that lead to the door. I set down my phone on the little table on the side and did the bad.

I got a toilet paper roll from the bag and I quietly put it all over from one side to another. I put it all over a chair. I looked at Samantha and she gave me a thumbs up with her right hand.

I finished off the last roll and walked down the small stairs and I realized I left my phone on that little table.

I walked up the stairs to the porch like a boss. I grabbed my phone and I went down the stairs with a huge smile on my face.

I started to walk back down when I missed a step. And I fell straight down.I made to much noise. Dang it what if they wake up. Oh fudge.

"Ow." I mumbled to myself and tried to get up.

"C'mon!" Samantha said and I couldn't get up my knees and arms were throbbing so much.

I heard the creaking of a door and my eyes started to widen.

Dang it! I'm gonna go to jail for vandalizing a house. Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!  I heard a few steps coming closing. Okay I'm going to jail. Oh my gosh what if it's the old man from earlier then for sure I will go to jail. He seemed to hate me. Well excuse me I bumped into you by accident!

I dreaded turning around to face someone who was probably angry at all this toilet paper wrapped around there house. Ugh.

While I lay on my stomachs which was turning in circles.I knew nothing good was gonna come out of pranking people. I turned around and spoke at the same time. But my eyes were shut tightly.

"I'm so sorry let me explain." I said my eyes closed as my voice shook on every word I said.

"It's okay but--

"Alison?" My eyes were still closed I slowly opened them because I wanted to see who was calling my name out. I hope it's not a creepy man or something.

"How do you know my name?" I asked moving my head so I could face whoever was talking.

Oh my freaken gosh. No I'm-- no it can't be him.

"Jake."

And that's the moment I know this vacation is not just fun and games anymore. It's gonna be serious. And more I importantly different and scary.

**************************

OH MY GOSH!

This was a juicy chapter. I really hope you enjoyed!

I really want to make the chapters longer than before.

ALSO WHOS TEAM ARE YOU ON?

TEAM JAKE
         OR
TEAM JUSTIN

I THINK I ALREADY KNOW BUT yeah!

Thanks for reading!

I love you guys soooooo much :)

Hope you have a great day!!!!

-Jennifer <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 1 68
Millie is caught in between her old life and new. She stayed in an apartment to be nearby her drug addict father until he passed. Although she is dev...
11.6K 732 36
Cole and Allison have been in love for as long as either of them could remember. They had gone from sandbox partners, to high school sweethearts, and...
336 244 44
❝You broke me❞ , she lowered her head to hide her tears which were threatened to fall. For the first time, Jacob laugh darkly, ❝Do you really thin...
495 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...