Stealing The Bad Boy's Heart

By SkylerNSavannah

Aubrey Anne Parkinson. Rich, relatively nerdy, sarcastic but with a sweet side. Valentino Reece Cahill. Extre... More

Hey guys !!!
Your Cast
Chapter 1- Scream Like a Banshee
Chapter 4 - I Will Go All Jackie Chan on Your Behind!!!
Chapter 5 - Frankly My Dear I Don't Give a Damn.
Chapter 6 - Sparkly Pink With Strawberry Shortcake Stickers
Chapter 7 - Sarcasm Comes Out of my Mouth like Stupid Comes From Yours
Chapter 8 - She Dresses like a Victoria's Secret Model on Duty!
Chapter 9 - Now is the Time to Reveal Your Inner Superhero.
Chapter 10 - Chrissy the Prissy Missy
Chapter 11- The Bullshit Blurting Blonde
Chapter 12- Aubrey Is a Big Fat Chimp
Chapter 13- The Dumbest Person of the Year
Chapter 15- This Guy Gives Me a Migraine
Chapter 16- You Look Like You Just Witnessed a Murder First Hand
Chapter 17 - The Back is Sorta Itchy
Chapter 18 - I am as Bad at Dancing as Beyonce is at Not Being Awesome
Chapter 19-Man, I Beat Sherlock Homes by a Mile
Author's note
Chapter 20- Wouldnt Want You to Become a Popsicle
Chapter 21- This is Not an Experience of Into the Wild
Chapter 22 - The One With the Masseuse Misc
Chapter 23 - Understanding Him is as Difficult as not Liking Lush life
Chapter 24 - Mr. Cranky Pants Needs to Take a Happy Pill
Chapter 25 - The One When Kiara Lost her Chill
Chapter 26- Holy Macaroni, with extra cheese
Chapter 27 - The Duck Just Got Roasted
Chapter 28 - Match the Candy and Drool Over the Virtual Sugar
Chapter 29- Yellow is Soo Your Colour
Chapter 30 - Monday Morning Blues
Chapter 31- Fresh as a Fruit Week
Chapter 32 - Chris: The Good Looking and Annoying Poking Machine
Chapter 33 - Can You do the Physical Part?
Chapter 34- You Son of a Baboon!
Chapter 35- Pokemon Time?
Chapter 36- Chewbacca say whaaa?
Chapter 37- People Were Out Finding Dory?
Chapter 38- The Broccoli Brinch
Chapter 39- T.R.A.P
Chapter-40 - Smurfs and Snoughs
Chapter 41- The Winter Wonderland
Chapter 42- Moves Like Jagger
The Fiction Awards 2017
Chapter 43- Blind Baboons and Sappy Sleepovers
Chapter 44 - A Golden Star Proves One's Awesomess
Chapter 45- Who Runs The World? Girls.
Chapter 46- I Hope Miss Trunchbull From Matilda Throws You Away!
Chapter 47 - Birthday Beats
Chapter 48-Your Fly is Open
Chapter 49- Drunk Dory and Wimpy Val
Chapter 50 - Battle Finals
HELP
Chapter 51- Wannabe Zac Efron
Chapter 52- You Wanna Play Dirty ?
Chapter 53- Juju On the Beat
Chapter 54- Princess Bianca's Royal Tea Party
Q and A
Chapter 55 - What's a Girl Gotta do to Get Some Mac n Cheese?
Chapter 56 - Graduation
A Eulogy for My Father
FAMOUS MOBSTER BUSTED
A Letter to My Friends

Chapter 14- Hades Has A Die Serious Grudge Against Me

6.7K 259 3
By SkylerNSavannah

"What you can't say owns you and What you can't hide, controls you."

Chapter 14 - Hades Has a Die Serious Grudge Against Me

"What's happening in here?" Reece questioned, confusedly. Immediately, we scrambled off each other and stood up.
My cheeks were ablaze, I hoped that the boys wouldn't notice the redness.

"It's nothing..." I started, not willing to meet Reece's eyes.

"Like you are thinking..."Chris continues.

"It's just you..."

"Arriving at the wrong time..."

"And us...."

"Being our stupid but awesome selves." We finished in unison and cracked up.

"I swear its like we practiced hours for this. It was perfect." Chris said, chuckling.

"Or....it's just us being awesome." I said, brightly, trying to divert my mind from the embarrasing situation that happened a minute ago.

"Are you two done? Cause Chris, we have a situation." Said Valentino, his voice emotionless but hard, emphasising on the word situation .

Chris's blue green eyes widened at that, any hint of playfulness lost from them. He gave Reece a curt nod. "I am coming."
He then turned to me and said," Baby doll, you can use my washroom to get cleaned up. I'll send a pair of clothes for you." He said motioning in the direction of the room.

Huh? What just happened? What situation? Where are they going? Why are they so serious? Chris was okay a minute ago.

I wanted to ask them this, and I opened my mouth to do so, but looking at Chris's serious expression, I decided to stay out of the matter.
As I passed Reece on my way out, I saw something that I wish I hadn't. Blood. It wa seeping down the corner of his black shirt. What! As I looked closely I saw that he had a busted lip and bruised knuckles too.His hair which was matted with blood was sticking to his forehead. I gasped ! How did I not notice earlier ??

Well duh? You were too busy being your
"Usual awesome selves"with Chris.
My conscience butted in sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes mentally at myself. Even my conscience is sarcastic.
" How..." My curiosity got the best of me now and I couldn't keep my mouth shut , but Valentino's glare cut me off.
" Stay out of this Aubrey. It doesn't concern you."
" But..."
"End. Of. Discussion." He said angrily, with a certain finality.
" Fine. Just apply an antiseptic on all those cuts." I said, pissed. I was just asking. No need to be so rude.
I flipped my hair and walked past him. If rude is what he wants, Rude is what he gets. Hmmph.

I wandered around the house trying to find Chris's room. Finally, I came across a room with a brown hardwood door with
Christopher's room written on it in gold italics.

I took a deep breath. I had never been to a boy's room. Not anyone's except my brothers', and of course, my best friend -Nate's. I didn't really no what to expect what was inside. As the books and movies say, would it be messy? Most likely. But Chris doesn't seem like that. Whatever. I think I should head inside.

I turned the knob and stepped inside.

Woah.

It was beautiful. Magnificent. Extraordinarily ridonculously amazing.

The entire room was huge. Really huge. It was colour coded a rich Brown, navy blue and gold every where and boy did it look good. There was a bed in the centre of the room towards the wall. It looked so fluffy that I think if I jump on it I would sink right in. Besides that there was a really big TV, a couch and various play stations. A plush soft light brown rug covered the ground. There were a few guitars here and there too. I remember someone telling me he likes singing, though I couldn't recollect who. there were two doors, each on the opposite wall of the room. One was for the bathroom and I guess another was for the walk in closet. Wow. I love his room.
However the most striking thing was, he had a clean room. A CLEAN ROOM.

Let me just tell you one thing, I had never, ever seen either of my two brothers maintain a clean room for longer than 3 hours. As soon as the maids clean up and leave, within 10 minutes, their rooms are back to the same messy state, or maybe even more messier than earlier, if that's possible. I mean, not that I'm stereotyping, but then I expected Chris's room to be in practically the same condition.

I went over and sat down on the bed.

Sigh. I wish my bed was like a chocolate flavoured cotton candy cloud too.
But then again, I would eat all of it. So never mind.

I found a pair of clothes lying besides me, and I immediately remember my dirty condition. Holy pepperoni pizza with parmesan!! What if....oh no God no...
Please...
I quickly get up and look behind me on the bed. Thankfully I had not stained the bed with ketchup and egg yolk. It was all mainly on my back and head.

I walk towards the bathroom. I open it.

Jesus Christ. I thought the bedroom was the limit of extravangancy Chris could go to. But this....this is ......just wooaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok. So I know what you must be thinking. You must be thinking that this girl is rich too, so why is sho so awestruck by all the luxury around her. Well, the answer is that I don't like to be bathed in luxury despite the amount of money we have. I can be happy with just the basic stuff. My room is gorgeous too...but then, THIS is a completely different kind of gorgeous... It's like one of OUR hotel rooms...I mean, not that I am bragging but yeah... STATING TRUE FACTS HERE!!

The bathroom was as beautiful If not more than the bedroom.

I mean.....just wow. There was hardwood floor, a luxurious bath and a big shower too. There were candles lighted up here and there giving the room a nice smell.

Since I had not much time I decided to give myself a quick shower. I searched the many drawers in the bathroom counters and found vanilla shampoo and cinnamon smelling body wash. I quickly grabbed them along with a towel and went into the shower. As soon as I switched the shower on, the bathroom filled with steam and my body relaxed under the pressure of the shower.

After a quick 10 minute bath, I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself and another hand towel around my hair. I then began searching or my clothes.

Suddenly I remembered I had left them outside.

Fantastic.

See? That's just why I love my life so much. Please note the sarcasm.

I stepped outside the warm bathroom and into the bedroom.

Ok. So before I tell you what happened, you guys should know it was not my fault. It was not my fault that I am big fat klutz who just can't watch her step. It's either that, or Hades has a die serious grudge against me, to make me fall again and again.
Getting back to the point, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, me being myself, I slipped. Slipped. On the rug.

I defy the laws of the physics. Rules don't apply to me.

Its really amazing what a close distanced relationship is maintained by the ground and me. Its just fracking insane. It just wants to kiss me and hug me all the time, which is why I keep 'falling', you see.

So as I was saying I was falling to my love aka the ground, when suddenly a warm thing grabbed my hand and pulled me up. And when I say pulled me up... I ACTUALLY meant that I was jerked up so roughly that I felt as if my arm would come of. Not even kidding... I look up angrily, to see who this person was who thought he could manhandle me, Anyway that he wanted. 
Well well well. Who else would it be to take this liberty other than our very own Valentino Reece Cahill.

Now, who says my life isn't a walking clique?
_________________________________
GUYS!! Please do click the vote buttons on your screens if you like our work....it actually motivates us to write better for all of you....
Xoxo - Sky and Sava

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.1K 92
He was leaning up against the wall of the bus stop, his muscular arm above his head, his jet black hair was messy as the wind scraped past it as well...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...
7K 194 39
Penelope Forbes was your average sweet, shy, sixteen year-old girl. She had two best friends, a waiter at the diner who was absolutely head-over-heal...
3.2M 81K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...