Running From Love (A Eric Nor...

Da ShadowQueenRules

She's been trapped since she was a little girl. Constantly being fed from and raped. She knows nothing other... Altro

Chapter 1: Stronger, Faster, Better
Chapter 2: It'll Be Over Before You Know It
Chapter 4: I better get paid for this
Chapter 5: Custody Battle
Chapter 6: Barbie Doll
Chapter 7: Tomorrow
Chapter 8: Pam's Plan
Chapter 9: You sound sexy when you moan like that
Chapter 10: Terry
Chapter 11: Making Out with Eric Northman
Chapter 12: Plan of her own
Chapter 13: Running From Love
Chapter 14: A Race
Chapter 15: One Way or Another
Chapter 16: Pancakes
Chapter 17: Gotcha
Chapter 18: Vacation
Chapter 19: Kisses and Blood
Chapter 20: We can't let you leave
Chapter 21: I love you
Chapter 22: Now go fuck Harry!

Chapter 3: Mine

8.7K 192 2
Da ShadowQueenRules

«Ollo lovelies! Thanks for sticking with the story this long! I personally love this chapter very much so please enjoy!
Also do you guys like this cover better than the old one? Please tell me.»

ł West's POV ł

I grit my teeth as Eva finishes the tattoo. Honestly it didn't hurt as much as I thought. Actually I didn't mind the dull pain at all. When I look at the tattoo though I realize what it is. "A compass?"

I shock myself by being able to remember what it is. Most usual household items have become somewhat foreign to me. I guess that happens when you don't see them for nearly ten years.

Still a compass? Of all things why a compass? Then I look over a Eva and see that she has the exact same tattoo on her wrist.

I like how it looks against my skin. My skin being pale as snow and the ink being black as coal. The contrast makes you look twice. The simple compass pattern does have its appeal as well. It's simple yet says so much. When I look harder I see that the little ink needle is pointed to the West. It makes a strange feeling expression come to my face. At first I don't recognize the feel of it because I haven't had one in so long. Then I realize. It's a smile.

When I look at Eva's though I notice that her needle is pointed to the North. Curious. I wonder what Harry and the other guys is pointed to. The other guy who I haven't learned the name of yet jumps and locks his hand around the exit way.

When he disappears up a flicker of worry lights in my mind. What if the plan was to abandon Eva down here with me all along? Eva doesn't look the least bit panicked though. I understand why when the ladder appears.

"Are you ready to go West?" Eva asks in such a kind caring tone, as if I were her daughter. Even though we appear the same age.

Am I ready to leave this room. Yes it may hold bad memories for me but for countless days it has been my home. Now I know most would only classify home and a place where you feel comfortable and safe, but I've never been that kind of person. Home is the kind of place that you can navigate easily in the dark. The kind of place that you know every square inch of. Home is the kind of place where both the good and the bad happen.

So this place was my home. It may have had more bad memories associated with it then good ones but that doesn't change the fact that this is where I was raised.

Do I really want to leave this place? The outside world has always been a little frightening.

That's what makes me want to leave though. Facing my fears is just one of those things that I absolutely have to do.

So when I respond to Eva I don't clutter my answer up with a bunch of complicated words. I merely state. "Yes."

ł Sookie's POV ł

"How do you know they'll come through here?" I ask full of worry. Bill has driven me out here claiming that the people who have West will be coming down this road.

"Because if they want to leave the barn they have to come this way." I move a large pine branch out of my way and continue through the forest after Bill.

"Well how do you plan to stop them?" My yellow sundress gets caught on a branch and I gently untangle it running after Bill.

"I'll attack their van or car or whatever they are driving." He answers simply as we near the road. I sense no worry in his southern voice were as I am shaking with nerves.

"How will you know it's them?" Bill turns to me with a cocky smile.

"I know what I'm doing Sookie." With a slight smile he turned back to the road. Now it's little moments like these that make me love him.

With a goofy smile on my face I walk up behind him and throw my arms around his shoulders. Slowly I go up on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear. "I love you."

His signature sweet smile spreads across his face instantly. "I love you too Sookie."

"Ohhhh how sweet." I jump back right into Bill. The voice is instantly recognizable by its cocky arrogance and rudeness.

"What are you doing here Eric?" I ask nervously. Of course Bill keeps his cool, but I do feel him slip a hand around my waist and pull me slightly closer. I really hope what ever this is doesn't end in a fight.

Unexpectedly Bill answers quietly in my ear. "I asked him to come help."

Eric smirks at me and looks out at the road. I roll my eyes and turn away from him. Bill observes my annoyance and attempts to console me. "Don't worry, just ignore him."

"That's right listen to your owner Sookie." Eric snaps and doesn't even take the time to look at me. How I hate him.

"He isn't my owner." I retort angrily.

Smiling like an angel Eric states. "Of course he isn't. But we have bigger issues."

A pair of headlights appears down the horizon and Bill walks me away from the road and puts me by a tree. "Stay here, we don't want you getting hurt."

Before he marches back to the road I grab the collar of his dark blue shirt and pull his lips onto mine.

After kissing him quickly and passionately. I whisper to him. "Be careful."

With a sweet smile I love he whispers back huskily. "Aren't I always."

Then heads back to the road as if he weren't entering a fight.

ł Third Person POV ł

Eric hit the driver side door like a bomb. Terry covered his face and remembered exactly what he and his coven had planed to do if this happened. They knew that no one could resist West and if they had attacked they planed to run. They could always come back for her. Her scent was unmistakable.

Heading straight for the passenger door he ran as quick as possible into the forest. Eric didn't follow him to caught up in trying to get into the back of the van.

Bill had broken in the back but by the time he got in Harry and Eva had already jumped out the side door and ran after Terry. None of them were willing to endanger their lives. When they knew that they could always continue their plans next month.

Eric stopped the van and parked it on the side of the road before joining Bill in the back. Both were shocked that the vampires ran but were to preoccupied with the van.

ł Eric's POV ł

« Ok sorry for the quick POV switch but I had to do this in Eric's POV, I just had to. »

Something doesn't smell right about the back of this van. It smells to sweet. Like a bottle of sunshine and flowers. Such a happy beautiful scent.

I immediately identified where it was coming from. The wooden bench pressed up against the side of the trunk of the van.

What could be in there? What ever it is I want it. I want it bad.

I move over to it and lean down. I punch my hand through it and rip of the top.

I'm not prepared for what I see.

It's a girl.

Her hair is such a dark luscious brown it's bordering on black. It goes down to about her belly button which is visible through her dirty old grey shirt that is torn in more places then not. It so curly and I want to each out and touch it. Her lips are luscious and blood red. Without realizing it I reach out and gently stroke them with the edge of my fingers. Her eyes lashes are dark and long brushing against her cheek. Her pants are old looking black tights that are so torn that they are more of dark shorts with a couple of holes. No shoes cover her bare feet. Her skin is pale through the dirt and grim that covers her. On her wrist there is a dark compass tattoo that makes me look twice. She must be only around 5'6 judging from her length. Through her shirt I can see her ribs and she looks way to skinny. Shallow breaths hit my fingers and I realize she must have been knocked out.

This girl will be mine, whether she likes it or not.

« Oooh intense much. I like this chapter I must say. Eric finally met West. I hope you liked this chapter, I enjoyed writing it.

Today's songs:

When the Darkness comes - Colbie Calliat

Into You - Ariana Grande (I lip sinced this on Musical.ly [follow me rubyjewels122])

The One - Tove Lo

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

35.4K 1.2K 21
The day the little Stackhouses's lost their parents they lost even more than that. Sookie and Jason have a little sister who was in the car that day...
3.1K 117 11
Olivia Stackhouse was just as batshit crazy as the rest of her family. Or at least that's what the people of Bon Temps keeps saying. When her sister...
5.4K 328 40
Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were taken away from her. Her only best friend...
327K 15.1K 70
ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ’π“π‘π„π€πŒ ❝like a moth to a flame, she always returns to me❞ Dakota Elkins is no stranger to the supernatural w...