Age Is Just A Number

By Kenziegirl01

Amber 'loves' an older boy, Charles, he was only older by just under two year but they loved each other and o... More

chocolate eyes that melt the heart
meeting Amber's family
age is a heartbreaker
school sadness
worried love
love in the hospital
home at last
oh my beloved bullies
after school fight
attempted murder?
confirmation
back to the school routine
back @ school once again
The envelope
Friday
First days
The boy
First lesson
boxing ring
Don't leave me!!
Hes not as bad as you think he is
The plan
Dates & Mates
character list (not a chapter,sorry)
Romeo & Juliet, no wait, Romeo's gay
Double dating; trouble with gays
Sorry's and heartbreak
A winter miracle - part 1
A winter miracle - part 2
Pool party problems

Falling fast

11 0 0
By Kenziegirl01

Jacob*
"Race ya!!" She laughs.
I turn the speed up to 14.5 and run for my life but I look over to hers and she is giggling her head off as she is sprinting on 17.9!!!! I loose concentration and fall back only to be caught with arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around to see a laughing and panting heavily Amber. Her emerald eyes sparkling and dimples showing as she smiles, I generally like this girl but she always seems to keep herself to herself, always building up those walls and hiding behind them. I turn off the running machine, 'Wanna hit the weights?'. 'Nah its okai Jake, Imma do some squats,' I think to myself, this girl is so determine. I don't know why she keeps trying to improve her body, she is like the definition of perfect.

Its a shame other guys here are pigs as i remember back to the day when I  first met Amber.

*Amber*

I giggle as I watch Jacob show off lifting weights while I squat but as my eyes drift away from him, my confidence drains from me. I see Teddy watching me, a smirk lingering on his lips and he goes from looking at my arse to my boobs. I break, quickly I run out from the gym "Amber!?" shouts Jacob.

*Teddy*

I look over at her but I see her tremble under my gaze, I've got to get myself that girl and use her every way i want, she runs out. That pathetic kid yelling after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 24K 26
Hey, I'm Zachary. This story may not have a plot or any real reason for being up on this strange website, but it's my story. Me, with all my problems...
6.7K 114 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
97.3K 3.7K 18
Behind every person, there's an untold story. Stevie is just your average girl--or so she makes it seem. Everyday she acts like everything is alright...
742K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.