I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Needing Help

299 10 3
By Sehanna_trbl

          Weeks of waiting and still no news from D.O nor Jason. I called his grandmother to check on him and asked if I could see him but she would always tell me to be patient. On D.O's side, it seemed that someone was blocking all his way to have informations. He seemed even more determinate to find her. It was like his pride was hurt and he really wanted to find out who was behind all of this. The first suspect was actually Tiana. She have tell before that if I knew about Jason, they both could be in danger so maybe she hide because of that. The second suspect was the unknown person she was so scared of. I so hope it would only be Tiana and that she was safe and sound somewhere.

           I heard a knock on my door as I was on the phone with a partner. I quickly said that the door was open and SeHun's face show up. I sighed already knowing something was fishy. He wouldn't come without calling first. I let him in and I signal him to sit and wait for me to finish the call. It was pretty fast, we exchanged some polite sentence and then we hung up. Once I was done with my call I stood up and went to sit with SeHun on the sofa.

" Hey! How are you doing?

-let's say I'm fine. What about you?

-Well, I'm fine too.

-I suppose you didn't come just to check on me, right?"  I asked slightly exasperated. SeHun had a amused smile on.

"You know me well!

-Yeah, right!

-Well, I kind of came to check on you but mostly to ask you out!

-What?" I looked at him bewildered.

"Now I have all your attention! What about we go have diner just like the old times?

-I don't know...I have a lot of work and...

- Oh please JongIn! Stop drowning in work. I know you do that to not think about Tiana or Jason but damn!

-I'm fine."  I got up and went toward the glass wall. SeHun followed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"JongIn...It's been 7 weeks since she has left. You can't spend your whole life like this!

-I'm not going to spend my whole life like this. We'll find her soon.

-Do you think she would love to see you like this?

-Oh please don't start with those cliché!

-But it's true JongIn.

-Tiana loved to see me work.

-Not to the self-destruction point." He scolded me.

"Listen! Let's just hang out tonight and if it doesn't help you at all I'm leaving you do as you please for the rest of your life." He said dryly. I looked for any hint of joke but he was damn serious.

"Ok,"  I answered exasperated

"But you gotta keep your promise if It doesn't help at all!

-I'll do. Let's go!" I sighed, took my jacket and followed him out. Little did I know what was waiting for me.

              SeHun and I stepped in the restaurant in front of my enterprise. It happened to be SeHun's family most luxury restaurant. I wanted to bring Tiana here just the two of us. We already have eaten there together....but with Taemin and SeHun years ago! The waiter was about to come, probably to tell us to wait but he immediately recognized SeHun. He bowed down and let us in without a word. SeHun was opening the walk as I was just following absentmindedly into the private room. I stopped day dreaming when I heard a familiar hiss.

"Are you fucking serious, Oh SeHun?!" TaeMin glared at him. I just looked at him bewildered. Then I understood all the urge to make me come. I turned toward SeHun and glared at him too. He lifted his hands in defense.

"Guys, we are friends! You two can't still fighting. Tiana is somewhere we doesn't know and even though I always was the less close to her, I do like her a lot!" Our glares became more intense and dark.

"I mean I like her a lot like a friend, Damn! What's point of glaring when none of you can have her anyway since she is away?!" He said, sitting right beside Taemin. He had a point on that. I sat too and an awkward silent install between us. Taemin was looking at anything but me, I was staring at The fork in front of me and SeHun's stare was going to me then to Taemin. Fortunately a waiter came and put an end to this silence. He took our orders and went back and the silence was back. I didn't realize I was hitting the table with my nail until Taemin freaked out.

"Can you please fucking stop to make that noise with your nail?!

-Chill~Hyung!

-Fuck you, Oh SeHun!"

          He stood up and was ready to leave but I stood up and grabbed his wrist. I just wanted to apologized for the last time but I hadn't even the time to say one word. He punch me so hard that I fall backward on the table. Making all the glasses break on the floor. SeHun got up, ready to hold Taemin but I lifted my hand to tell him to let him do whatever pleased him. Taemin took me by my collar and tackled me on the table again. Hovering me, his whole face was red from rage. I simply still there without saying anything, waiting for him to calm down. He threw another punch at me followed by another and another and again and again until he was exhausted of it. SeHun was looking anxious at the both of us. Finally when I felt his fist unclenched around my collar, I put my hands on his and looked into his eyes.

"Hyung...I'm sorry."

            He looked at me bewildered for a minute and then harshly release me, pushing my hands away. He put his hands in his hair and then turned toward me.

"I'm not the one who you should apologize to. A bunch of punch and a misunderstood is nothing for me.

-I know...

-Do you realize what you did to her?

-I do.

-Well it's not the feeling I have!" He answered dryly. I sat back on my chair and stared at him ready to hear whatever I had to hear.

"Do you realize that you kick her out when she was the most vulnerable, when she was trusting you the most?

-I do.

-Do you realize that she was sick and depressed?

-I do.

-Do you realize that we may never see her ever again?" I closed my eyes, pained even the idea of it.

"I do.

-If you do, how can you even still be fine.

-Do I look fine for you?

-Pretty much better than Tiana the last time I saw her." He snorted.

"Ah, right! I forgot you still have Krystal who is throwing herself at you whenever you want.

-What do you mean?" I frowned, trying to figure out what he was implying in his statement.

"You fucked her. The very same day you rejected Tiana." I opened my eyes wide, surprised and he looked at me with disgust

"I came to your apartment, hoping to explain the situation to you. When I was about to knock she was running out, trying to settle her just-fucked hair." I stayed there looking guiltily at him.

"How do you think she will feel when she'll know that when she was desesparately trying to reassure Jason you were in between another woman's legs, even worse, Krystal?" I lowered my head, ashamed.

"You pretty fucked up on this one.

-I know, Thank you SeHun!" I hissed.

"Hyung...I was drunk and even if it doesn't excuse my behavior, I didn't even remember my name.

-Do you think it changes anything?

-No, I know I did and nothing will change this...

-As you can't change." I search for a hint of forgiveness in his eyes but all I could see was disgust.

"Hyung...I want to change. Believe me, I want to! I just need time and most of all I need my son and wife back...

-She is not your wife!" He yelled at me.

"She is must be the mother of your son but she is not your wife and this is where you fucked up!

-I want to marry her but...

-You father? Is this what you was about to say? You can't even go against your father when Tiana went against everyone for you.

-Hyung!" SeHun tried to calm Taemin but he was on mean and harsh mode.

"She left you the first time because she was feeling out of the picture, rejected. This time, YOU rejected her. Now, she is somewhere we don't know with Jason and it's for the best. Just forget about her and marry Krystal already.

-Jason....is not with his mother."  Suddenly Taemin face changed for a bewildered one.

"What do you mean? Did something happened to them?

-Tiana left Jason to my mother's house before disappearing."  Taemin pass his hand in his hair.

"Are you sure?

-Yes, I was there two weeks ago for Jason's birthday....

-How did you know...

-My mother called me, trying to cheer Jason up." He closed his eyes, thinking. after a minute of silence he reopened them.

"Are you sure she wasn't hiding somewhere or she wasn't out?

-Taemin....She disappeared.

-She probably just went back to USA to settle thing down..." He stopped when he saw me shaking my head.

"She wouldn't left Jason without news for this long time if she wasn't in danger. I sent a man on the case, it's the best I know but... even he seems to have trouble." Taemin took a deep breath and then kicked the wall.

"SHIT! I know I shouldn't have left her alone with Jason! I should have stayed with her!

-Hyung calm down!" SeHun said softly.

"It's not your fault...

-It's mine.

-It's not yours either JongIn....Well kind of but you're not the one who made her disappeared." He said awkwardly .

      Suddenly my phone went off. I would have ignored it if it wasn't Tiana's lullaby. I fish my phone out and answered.

"Yeoboseo?

-JongIn, can you join us on the rooftop?

-Which one?

-The one of Kim enterprise.

-Ok I'll be there in five minute." I hung up.

      I got up of my chair, turned toward SeHun and bent down. When I straightened up, I saw his bewildered stare.

"SeHuna~ I'm sorry. My son is waiting for me. We'll eat together another time.

-Yes, no problem." He said on a soft tone but still bewildered.

       I turned toward Taemin and did the same. He didn't seem bewildered but more like waiting for what I would say.

"Hyung, I hope we'll be able to talk like we used to one day.

-I don't think we'll ever be able to go back to this. At least, not before Tiana's back.

-I understand. But, could you at least come and see Jason with me one day? He told me that he always wanted to call "samchun"."  He closed his eyes and I was waiting for his answer.

"Go.

-Hyung...

-Just Go!" He turned his back to me.

"Didn't you tell Jason you'll be there in 5 minutes? Go."

         I looked at his back for a few seconds and then started running out of the building. I dodge the few cars, hearing honk noises and yells. I entered in the building ignoring the few workers I cross way with. One of the elevator wasn't working and the other one was already full when I try to get in it. I simply looked at the safety stairs and I knew I had no choice. I went to them and climbed them by two. I started to feel the fatigue at the 20th floor but I kept on going up the stairs. After what felt like climbing a mountain with only hands, I finally reach the rooftop door. I quickly opened it, exhausted, sweating in my designer shirt and jacket but I honestly didn't care the moment. All I cared about was the little two little dark eyes looking at me from the center of the place.

*Tiana's POV*

"Kevin, will you seriously keep me against my will here? Is it how you want to live?

-Soon, you'll love me as much as I love you.

-Kevin...

-It's a question of time!" He seemed kind of agitated.

"Kevin, I won't. I love JongIn and you know it."  He shut his eyes tight.

"If you could just unchain me, I would go back to my son and my husband...

-He is not your husband! You two just have a son in common!

-And us? We have nothing in common Kevin. Please let me go and I swear, I will come back with help for you..." He started laughing and as his eyes opened his stare became cold and menacing.

"So you want me to free you so you can call the police?

-No! I wasn't thinking about the Police...

-Then what help?

-Maybe a.... psych...

-I don't need you to pay someone to listen to my problem." He snapped.

"Since I have you, I have no problem and even if I had you would be here to listen.

-Kevin, you do have a problem!

-No, I have none.

-You're obsessed!

-I'm in love!

-This is not love, it's sickness!

-I dare you to repeat that again!"  He yelled at me, taking a dangerous step toward me.

"You're sick, Kevin. You're very sick!

-You...

-How can you chain up a pregnant woman, keep her in a dark room for weeks and then claim that you love her?

-It's not my fault!

-Then who's fault it is?

-You tried to run away!

-What other choice did I have?!"  I yelled back, tears coming in my eyes for an unknown reason.

"You could have stay with me!

-And never see my son again?!

-I can bring Jason here if it all you need to stay.

-No! You don't understand! I don't want to be here! I want to be far away from here! Far away from you! I'm going to be insane!" I put my head in my hands and let all the over whelming feelings I had out.

"Tiana..."  Kevin approached me with a sorry look on.

"Don't touch me!"  He stopped and looked at me bewildered.

"I'm going to loose the baby at this rate! I'm not even sure at how many weeks I am! I don't even know if my belly is growing from an alive baby or from me eating a lot! I'm going insane!"  I started yelling and sobbing louder and louder. Kevin was watching me panicked.

"I don't know how is my son doing nor the man I love. I don't even know if the only reason I still haven't kill myself is alive! I should as well hang myself with the sheets, I would die quicker."  Kevin looked at me with horror.

"Or I could choke myself with my chain. This is what I think about since only god know how long!

-Tiana...." Suddenly the door was slammed open and the other man burst into the room. He pointed his gun at me. I don't know why I was thinking at that moment but I wasn't afraid at all.

"Shut up or I'm pulling the trigger!" I looked at him steal crying but with a blank face on. He agitated the gun in front of me but I was just feeling numb.

"So now you shut up? If it's all it takes to shut you .....

-Pull on it." He looked at me bewildered. I don't even know why I was saying that. My mouth was speaking but my mind was totally blank. I felt like I was out of this world yet I was talking like I was completely focused on the moment.

"Pull on that fucking trigger.

-You...You...." My right hand grasped the gun and pulled on it to  put it against my forehead.

"GO ON! PULL THAT TRIGGER! JUST PULL IT!"

          Then the next thing I felt was not the burning sensation of a bullet going through me but a hit stink on my cheek. I realize was already spinning before I received the slap of my life but after that I just didn't even remember what was name. I saw the room spinning and then I felt myself getting down and little by little loosing the little bit of consciousness I had. But before everything became black, I, strangely, clearly heard Kevin.

"If you treat her like that again, I'm going to kill you, whatever your master say!"

          I wanted to ask who the hell was that master but then darkness just absorb and consume me without letting me a chance to struggle.

****************************************************************

SORRY for the late update, My moving, the stress it gives me, my study...All these things kept me from writing for a while but it should be better now!

Love you all!!! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...
80.8K 2.5K 44
Shinee's almighty Key has had all the wealth and fame he's ever desired but now he's ready for something more; he wants love. Aliah Thomas moved to...
73.7K 4.4K 58
#1 Ambw ranking! - 10/12/2020 #1 Doctor ranking!- 10/19/2020 Chloe just wanted a simple life. Take care of her father. Hang out with her friend, Sim...
29.4K 1.8K 21
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce ⛔️TRIGGER WARNING: T...