This Is Us || Niall Horan fan...

By OneMix0805

[also please read note below] Samantha Williams is just a simple girl living in Dublin, Ireland. She was just... More

This Is Us (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: My Feelings For Him
Chapter 2: At the Park
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4: Our Date
Author's Note 2
Chapter 5: Best Day Ever
Chapter 6: Concert Time
Chapter 7: Backstage Surprise
Chapter 8: Hanging Out
Chapter 9: The New Dating Friends
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Introducing Him
Chapter 12: It's Official
Chapter 13: Trending Worldwide
Chapter 14: A Day With My Best Friends
Chapter 15: Meeting His Family
Chapter 16: Birthday Greetings
Author's Note: So so sorry!!!
Chapter 17: Surprise Party
Chapter 18: Surprise Party (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Spending The Day With Him
Author's Note (Please read!)
Chapter 20: The Premiere
Author's Note: SORRY!
Chapter 22: Niall's Birthday
A/N: Please read :)
Chapter 23: Niall's Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 24: What Happened To Our Love?
Chapter 25: Picking Up My Things
Chapter 26: Depression & Sadness
Chapter 27: Blaming Myself
Chapter 28: Catching Fire
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Knowing Secrets
Chapter 31: My Merry Christmas (Part 2 of Chapter 30)
A/N: Reminder
Chapter 32: Feeling Your Love
Chapter 33: Our Happy New Year
Chapter 34: Our Happy New Year (Part 2)
A/N: Get Excited for Chapter 35!
Chapter 35: A Day With His Brother's Family
Chapter 36: Bonding With Little Mix
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 37: Bonding With Little Mix (Part 2)
A/N: Won't Be Updating Too Much
Chapter 38: Our Future
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up (Part 2) - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 39: A New Chapter Begins
Dear Lovely Readers,
We Meet Again Lovelies
2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Chapter 21: The Premiere (Part 2)

1K 25 0
By OneMix0805

~~Date in the story: The day of the premiere in UK~~

(sorry for any mistakes)

Zoella's P.O.V

I am with Marceline, Jennifer, Perrie and Eleanor right now but Sam and Niall are missing and we can't find them "Guys did you see Sam and Niall?" I asked "We can't find them too" Perrie said then suddenly we saw Paul with Niall and Sam "Sam!!" I said and quickly hugged Sam "Hi Guys!" Sam said and hugged us "This is so massive!" Marceline said "I know!" Jennifer said.

"Ok guys take some pictures" Paul said and we went to the carpet and took pictures with the fans and photographers took some pics of us.

Samantha's P.O.V

After they took pictures of us, I saw Jade and Leigh-Anne! "Oh My Gosh!" I said "Why?" Niall asked "Sorry I got a little fangirl because I saw Jade and Leigh-Anne because you know I love Little Mix too" I said "Ohh Yeah I forgot. Hey Perrie" Niall said "Yeah?" Perrie asked "Can Sam take a pic with you, Jade and Leigh-Anne? She really loves Little Mix" Niall explained "Oh Sure! I didn't know you were a Mixer, Sam" Perrie said and I just giggled.

Perrie called Jade and Leigh-Anne "Jade, Leigh-Anne this is my friend, Sam and she is a Mixer so she wants to have a picture with us" Perrie said "Sure" Leigh-Anne said "Of Course" Jade said and we took pictures "Thank you" I said "No problem" Perrie said and smiled. After we took pictures and stuff, we went inside the cinema.

 Niall's P.O.V

When we were inside the cinema, we went to our seats. "Are you excited to watch?" I asked Sam "I'm super duper excited" Sam said. Minutes have passed and it's time to watch the movie. We wore our 3D glasses and the movie started. At the part in the movie where I said "This is why we have the best fans in the world" and I went to the window and opened it and all of the Directioners screamed, I heard Sam giggling. Awwwww

Then at the part when we were still in the X Factor and we cried, I looked at Sam and I saw a tear slipped from her eye. She looked at me and gave me a smile while wiping her tears. After the movie, we took our 3D glasses off then everybody started clapping and cheering. Then Paul said "Lads, go up the small stage" and we went up to the small stage "A massive massive thank you to everyone! And especially to the director of This Is Us, Morgan Spurlock!" Harry said then all of us clapped.

"I want to thank my family, Directioners, the staff, everyone and especially my wonderful girlfriend, Perrie" Zayn said "I want to thank everyone for coming, my family and of course my loving girlfriend, Marceline" Harry also said "Same as Harry and Zayn, thank you all the people around the world for supporting us and I want to say I love you Eleanor and I wish your safe" Louis said

"Thank you to everyone who have supported us since the beginning and my family and friends and everyone and to my girlfriend, Sophia" Liam said "I really really want to thank my family, friends, Directioners, everyone for reaching our dreams and for all the things you guys have done for us and I really want to thank my gorgeous, sweet and kind girlfriend, Sam for supporting me at everything. So thank you!" I said.

After a few hours have passed, we went to the place where the after party is going to be held. So Paul is driving us there.

Samantha's P.O.V

We arrived at the place where the after party is going to be held and I saw a photo booth and I kinda freaked out "Look! There's a freakin' photo booth!" I said "Why you so excited for a photo booth?" Niall asked "We just love taking crazy pics in a photo booth" I said and smiled. We are now sitting at our table and i'm with Niall, the lads, my gals and I am just so like freaking out because of this massive thing! 

After we ate the food and things like that, we are kind of like partying but not the super crazy partys and stuff. "Guys, can we go to the photo booth?" I asked Marceline and Jennifer "Oh sure but don't you want to have a picture with Niall first?" Marceline asked "Nahh I'll just take a pic with him after" I said and we laughed. 

We went inside the photo booth and we were crazy! "I wanna be in the middle!" I said "No way! I wanna be in the middle" Jennifer said while laughing "Wait!! In the first picture, Sam's in the middle then on the second picture, I'm in the middle then on the third picture, Jennifer's in the middle and finally at the last picture, we will just get wacky and crazy, deal?" Marceline explained "Deal!" Me and Jennifer said.

On the first picture, we were quite serious but I can't stop laughing so I was smiling like crazy. On the second one, Marceline's in the middle and we were casual then on the third one, Jennifer's in the middle and we were wacky and on the last, we were really crazy! It was amazing!

After we took pics in the booth, we looked at it and we were really laughing! I looked at the side and saw Mack! "Oh My God Jennifer! Mack is here!" I said "Really!? Where?!" Jennifer asked "Oh My- It's not just Mack in here! Leo's here too!" I said "What the fudge?! Are you freaking serious!?" Marceline asked "OMG Sam's right!" Jennifer said "C'mon let's talk to them!" I said then we were about to go to Mack and Leo but I heard my name being called with that thick, Irish accent. Nialler!

"Guys just talk to them. Niall's calling me" I said to Marceline and Jennifer "Okay" Jennifer said kind of like shaking of excitement. I went to Niall and he pecked my lips "Do you want to go to the photo booth?" Niall asked "Of Course!" I said and quickly dragged Niall to the photo booth. In the first picture, we will smile casually then on the second picture, we'll do a little bit of a wacky pic then on the third picture, he was doing something "C'mon Sam i'm gonna kiss you in this pic" Niall said "What?" I asked "Just c'mon" Niall said but the camera already captured the pic. LOL. And lastly, on the fourth pic, we did crazy faces.

We waited for the picture and finally we saw it. I was laughing hard but Niall was laughing harder! He was laughing like non-stop "Niall, please stop laughing because I can't stop laughing because of your freakin' laugh" I said while laughing then finally Niall stopped laughing "Thank you! You have stopped laughing. "My cheeks hurt because of laughing so crazy" I said "Awww does your cheeks hurt?" Niall asked and started pinching my cheek lightly and I just kept giggling.

Then I saw Marceline and Jennifer talking to Mack and Leo! I gasped and it caught Niall's attention "What happened? Why did you gasp?" Niall asked "Oh sorry it's just I can't believe that Mack and Leo are here! And Jennifer has a huge crush on both of them" I said "Wooah she'll have a hard time to pick" Niall said "Yup" I said "C'mon let's go to them" I said and we went to them.

Niall's P.O.V

We went to Jennifer, Marceline, Mack and Leo. Marceline noticed us first "Oh Niall and Sam are here" Marceline said "Hi Guys! I was surprised that you guys are here" Sam said "Yeah. Louis just invited me to come" Mack said "Harry invited me to come" the other guy said who I think is Leo. We talked for a couple of minutes and talked about things. While they were talking, Zayn said to me "Niall, Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael are here" "Oh yeah. Wait for a minute" I said "Sam, I'm just going to 5SOS over there" I said "Sure" Sam said and smiled.

I went to them and they greeted me "What's up lad?" Ashton asked "I'm feeling great" I said "This after party is cool" Luke said "Yeah I know. It's awesome" I said. I talked to them for minutes then Sam went back to us "Hi Guys!" Sam said to 5SOS "Oh do you guys remember her?" I asked "She's your girlfriend, Sam, right?" Michael said "Yup that's me" Sam said. While we were talking, I just suddenly saw Ashton looking at Sam. But not the kind of look that a friend looks at you. So I kind of felt a little jealousy so I placed my hand on Sam's waist and Sam looked at me a little confused.

After we talked with them, Me and Sam sat on a sofa "Niall, I want to ask you something" Sam said "What is it, love?" I asked "Are you jealous?" Sam asked "Jealous of what, who?" I asked "Because while we were talking to them, you just immediately placed your hand on my waist. I know it's not bad but I saw you sending Ashton a death glare" Sam said 

 I looked down trying to avoid Sam's eyes "Niall please look at me" Sam said and tilted my chin and she looked me straight into my eyes "It's true. I was a bit jealous" I said "Don't be jealous, Niall. I am your Irish princess, right?" Sam asked while giggling "Yes" I said "And you love me right?" Sam asked "Of Course!" I said "So don't be jealous because I'm yours" Sam said and kissed me.

Ashton's P.O.V (From 5SOS)

We were talking to Liam and Harry but I wasn't really listening to them. The thing that's in my mind right now is Sam. She's just so beautiful and funny but I know that she is Niall's princess. I just feel a little heartbroken. I looked at my side and saw Sam kissing Niall. Well that tore me apart. I quickly looked away then Luke noticed me "Ashton, are you sad?" Luke asked "Yeah I.... I'm fine" I lied "I know something's wrong. C'mon tell me" Luke said "Fine. I feel jealous and a little heartbroken" I said "Why?" Luke asked "I'll tell you later" I said and quickly went to the table to get something to eat.

Luke, Calum and Michael came to me and attacked me with questions "What's wrong?" Calum asked "Nothing" I lied "That's not true" Michael said "Fine! I am jealous of Niall" I said "Why?" Calum asked "I like Sam 'cause she's so cute and funny but she has Niall" I said "You'll be fine. Just don't rush things. You'll find your love someday" Luke said and patted my back.

Jennifer's P.O.V

While we were talking to Mack and Leo, I was freaking out inside! I just have a massive crush on both of them but I don't know who I want! I hate it when this happens. After we talked, Mack went to Louis and talked with him and Leo is still with us "I'll just go to Harry" Marceline said and my eyes were wide. SHE'S LEAVING ME HERE?! So Me and Leo were alone. "So Jennifer....." Leo said and looked down "Hmm?" I asked feeling my heartbeat so so fast "Do you want to go on a date with me?" Leo asked looking at my eyes. OH MY GOD! His gorgeous eyes! 

"Umm.. Sure!" I said "When are you free?" Leo asked "I'm free for tomorrow" I said while giggling "Sure" Leo said and we exchanged numbers. I'm feeling so awesome!!!

Samantha's P.O.V

After a few hours have passed, the party is over. Good thing Niall didn't get that drunk. We outside the parking lot and went inside Niall's car. I was so so tired and sleepy. I just wanna sleep! While Niall was driving, I suddenly fell asleep. I started to blink my eyes slowly and just saw Niall carrying me bridal style up to the bedroom. He laid me down the bed and placed the blankets nicely on top of me. 

He turned the light off and laid down beside me. "Goodnight Sam" Niall said and kissed my forehead "Night Niall" I said and laid my head on his chest while sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (This means author's note) 

Woaahh Ashton has a crush on Sam!

Niall has a rival! :o

I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS!

BUT I'M NOT TELLING IT!

IT'S A SECRET!!

Sorry for not updating for weeks!

SORRY!

THE WAIT IS OVER!

HERE IS CHAPTER 21!!

Thanks for the reads!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW BACK!

THANKS!!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 330 36
Niall is sweet. More than sweet; he's cute, charming, and pretty perfect. At first, maybe a little too perfect. Ali meets him and likes him immediate...
3.3K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
1.8K 72 26
270 13 15
A Niall Horan Fanfiction