Son of Dracula

By TheWallflowerLiz

After arriving in Romania, Transylvania, writer, Juliet Daniels sets out to find an inspiration for her next... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Transylvania
Chapter 2: A Trip to Dracula's Castle
Chapter 3: A Dream Like None Other
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Meeting in the Afternoon
Chapter 5: Dream Sequence
Chapter 6: Afterwards
Chapter 7: Find the Intruder
Chapter 8: Brothers Reunited
Chapter 9: The Meeting
Chapter 10: The Night Part 1 (rated R scene)
Chapter 11: The Night Part 2
Chapter 12: Lionel's Visit
Chapter 13: Lionel's Visit Part 2
Chapter 14: Lionel's Arrival
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: A Special Night
Chapter 18: A Special Night Continued

Author's Note

917 31 6
By TheWallflowerLiz

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make an announcement. I will be writing the next chapter to Son of Dracula today. I know it's been awhile since I wrote the last chapter and I know that many of you awesome readers out there have been wondering when I will be continuing the story. Well the wait is over now and I can't wait to start the next chapter. I also wanted to address one more thing. To one reader who has been leaving inappropriate comments as well as insulting my work I would like to say to you that if you do not enjoy my story you don't have to read it, and you can keep your little narcissistic comments to yourself :) hope you all have a great day today!

Love,

TheWallflowerLiz🌸🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 32
Book 3 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Ayla Romanov is a hybrid just like her father. Struggling to control the beasts tha...
212 10 6
A farmer takes a rose from a garden, only to have the garden's owner catch him. He demands payment in the form of the farmer's daughter working at th...
1.7K 78 21
MagicTrioxChubby!Reader, orginally posted on DeviantArt as Strawberry, this is a story taking place in high school and beyond of Arthur, Lukas, Vladi...
174K 5.9K 36
Years have passed and no one questions the castle in the middle of Transylvania. Maybe they think its a monument to tell people of the great and powe...