My Little Dixon[[Old Version]]

De MaeHendricks

Daryl, worked hard to protect his daughter from the monster that has been causing chaos around the world. He... Mais

Daddy What's Going On?
Where's Uncle Merle?
Amy!
CDC
We're Leaving Again?
The Highway
The Farm
The Greene and Carl
New Group
Puppy?
The Barn
Sophia Is Gone
Lori Pregnant?!
The Farm Is Gone
Prison
Cell Block C
Hershel
Shit happens
Okay...
Where Chloe?!
Are We Good?
Curiosity
That's The End
THANK YOU!
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
.A Night Like This.
[A/N] Say Goodbye
Thinking
Suprise!?
Newer Version Of This Story?
New Cover
Almost Done Chapter 1

Nightmare

1.8K 42 26
De MaeHendricks

Chloe Pov.

"Daddy!" I shouted as I ran after daddy as he was leaving on his motorcycle.

"Chloe stop! Your dad will be back." Rick said calmly as he he stop me from running any further.

"But why is he leaving?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes as Rick picked me up in his arms as Lori walked up beside me.

"He just going into town to get us some more supplies." Lori answered before Rick could say anything. I nodded my head and wrapped away my tears as I layed my head on Rick shoulder.

"Come on Carl wants to see you." Rick said putting a smile on my face as he put me on the ground. I smiled and grabbed both Rick and Lori hand before drugging them towards the house.

"Slow down Chloe." Rick laughs as we got half way to the house before we heard screaming coming from the camp. Me Lori and Rick stopped and looked at the camp seeing a walker taking a bit out of a girl Glenn and Maggie picked up on the side of the road a week ago. She was nice but I don't like her. She tryed taking my daddy away from me.

"Lori get Chloe inside now!" Rick yelled pushing me towards Lori. Lori picked me up as she ran to the house busting through the door scaring Beth Maggie and Hershel as they were sitting on the couch looking at a book.

'Whats wrong?" Hershel asked as Lori pushed to them. Beth wrapped her arms around me.

"We heard screaming." Maggie said as she walked over to me and Beth.

"There been an attack at camp." Lori said before she ran outside.

"Chloe do you want to look at our old pictures with us?" Beth asked. I nodded my head as she picked me up and set me in the couch in between her and Maggie.

"Girls I'm going to check on the others. Stay here." Hershel said. I nodded my head with a smile as I looked to a baby picture of Beth and Maggie.

"Okay daddy, be careful." Beth said with a nod.

"Ill go with you." Maggie said but Hershel shook his head.

"I said stay here. Look after your sister and Chloe." Hershel said leaving with out another word.

"I'm going to go and check on Carl. I'll be right back." She said walking away.

"Beth?" I asked as I looked to the pictures.

"Yes?" She answered looking at me.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked looking at her.

"Of course I can." She said with a smile.

"I can see dead people." I said trying hold my laugh in.

"Will if it makes you feel better I can see dead people too." She laughed as she shook her head.

"Okay just don't tell my daddy. He'll be really mad since I didn't tell him first." I said looking to the pictures.

"Okay I won't. Your secret is safe with me." She said as we both laughed and continue to look at the pictures.

Maggie pov.

After I was done checking on Carl I walked to the window and looked out of it seeing the group standing next to someone. With a sign I went to the living room but stopped when I saw Beth and Chloe both alseep on the couch with the photos album on the ground. I smiled as I walked over to them as I bent over to pick up the album. I lend over and kissed both Chloe and Beth on the head before I lefted to my dads room to put away the album. Once I put the album away I lefted outside on the porch where I saw dad and the others walk up to the house.

"Wheres the girls?" Dad asked as him and the group stopped at the edge of the porch.

"Their in there sleeping." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay." Dad said looking to the group.

"Is Carl alright?" Lori asked as she walked up to me. I nodded my head, Lori let out a sigh as she put her hand on her chest. I smiled at Lori when she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She whisper to me before walking into the house. I nodded back even though she didn't see me. I looked to the group as they stood there talking to one other. I let out a sign as I walked and stood next to Glenn.

"Chloe its okay! Come back!" I heard Beth yell from inside as we heard footsteps. I was about to walk inside when Chloe bust through the door almost hitting me. I looked to Beth confused as she ran outside.

"What happened?" I asked as I watch Chloe jump into Glenn arms as she started to cry.

"A nightmare. She wouldn't tell me." Beth said out of breath as she stood next to me.

"Chloe do you want to tell me what your nightmare was about?" Glenn asked but Chloe shook her head. Glenn let out a sign as he rubbed her back.

Chloe pov.

I stayed with Glenn for the rest of day not leaving his side until daddy comes back. Right now me and Glenn and the rest of the group are in the house eating lunch when we heard the sound of an engine.

"Daddy!" I yelled as I jump off my chair and took off running.

"Chloe wait!" Glenn yelled after me as I heard the group footsteps behind as I ran outside to see daddy pulling up.

"Daddy!" I yelled again as I didn't stop to wait for him to stop. Once daddy was off his bick he caught me when I jumped at him.

"Chloe what had gotten into you?" Daddy asked as the rest of the group stopped in front of us.

"She had a nightmare." Glenn said as I buried my head in daddy neck.

"What was it about?" Daddy asked.

"She wouldn't tell us." Rick said. I felt daddy nodding his head with a sign before walking away. Daddy walked us until we came to our tent where he set me down on a log as he started a little fire.

"Want to tell me what your nightmare was about?" He asked making me shack my head. I don't want to talk about it, it's to scary.

"Baby you need to talk to me so I can help you with your nightmares." He said sitting next to me and pulling me into his lap. I nodded my head and layed it on daddy chest.

"Its was about the group." I begin as I struggle into daddy's arms. "We were sitting next to a fire and you needed to get some more fire wood." I stopped and took a deep breath.

"But a walker bit you on the neck." I said feeling tears runing down my cheek. "Then you turned and killed everyone except for me." I cried burying my head in his chest. Daddy didn't say anything as I flet him rubbed my back.

"Baby girl I need you to listen to me and listen to me closely." He said pushing my away slightly making me look at him.

"I won't let anything or anyone hurt this group. I promise ill keep you safe." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

"You sleepy baby girl?" He asked. I nodded my head as I felt daddy standing up. I felt daddy lay my down on my sleeping bag covering me with a warm fuzzy blanket daddy had gotten from Hershel who said I could keep it. As I layed there I felt sleep pulling me away.
--------------

This chapter is short because I couldn't think of anything for this chapter, but don't worry in the next chapter I'll be including a few new characters. Now my not gonna tell you the names right away but I have a plan for the next chapter.

But.....

I can't keep any promises! I'm very bad at keeping promises. (Most of the time)

Anyways guys I'll see yall in the next chapter and hopefully I can get off my laze a$$ and come up with more ideas for the next chapters to come.

See ya guys soon and please be patient. It took me forever to come up with an idea for this chapter and not much happened!!!

Okay I'm done, I'll go get some sleep for tomorrow! Night! Night!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

246 39 10
In a world where the dead walks among the living, Valerie Grimes lost everything. A once hopeful, bright woman has been knocked down to her breaking...
49.6K 908 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
377K 8.8K 27
❝ 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 ❞
5.4M 138K 123
One infection causes the society to crumble like a cookie. No military, no economy, no leaders, nothing. No one is coming to save you, no one is ther...