Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 29

2.1K 154 116
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 29 "Would Welcome You"

Third Person's POV

Later on

"Hi guys! I'm back in California!" Mabel greeted, waving at the camera. They decided to do video call than Peri. Which surprised Mabel, too, that he has one.

Of course, she is greeted by many people. All excited and relieved that she landed safe and sound.

"Mabe!!" Grenda and Candy exclaimed, waving their hands.

"Omg, you guys! Hiii!" She squeled.

Dipper chuckled. Happy to see her happy and jumpy as always. He has her trolley, it still feels weird to pull a trolley after all this years.

"Mabel, keep it down, you're disturbing the others." He said.

She pouted, "it's even nosiy here what's the point?"

"Lessening the noise pollution." He answered bluntly.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, giving up. "Fine!"

"Welcome back, Mabel!" Maxon exclaimed.

"Hi, Maxon!"

"Where's Pine Tree?" Bill asked, concerned to the other's whole presence and being there next to his sister.

Mabel tried to hide a teasing smirk but failed, she nudge his brother at the side. Dipper hushed her and cleared his throat, joing her to the call.

"Here." He said.

Yet one word can bring huge relief on Bill, he nodded. Thank God..

Bill was going to say something next but he was shoved away by Jonas, smirking, as if he knows why. "Souvenirs!"

Mabel rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Jo." But she did get some for them.

Dipper laughed and noticed they were about to exit the airport. For some reason, he was suddenly blinded by the sunlight although the sun isn't shining at all. It was suddenly bright. He shrugs, leaving the answer a mystery.

"How are you, Mabel?" Melinda popped in, smiling.

"I'm fine, thank you, Mel!" She replied, happily. "Also, I bought something for you that you will very much like it!"

Melinda giggled, "i'll be waiting for that!" She exclaimed, winking.

"'Ya better be!" Mabel laughed, almighty.

Dipper opened the trunk of his car and putted the trolley in as Mabel entered the car at the front seat, next to the driver's.

"So~ I'm on my way to Piedmont but I'm not going there today. Sorry guys!" Mabel explained, "have to meet my parents first."

"We understand." Melinda answered.

Hana popped in with Bill, which she is dragging with. "Don't forget the souvenirs for tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

Bill rolled his eyes, smirking. "There better be something useful for me, Shooting Star!" He laughed.

"Oh don't worry. There will be." She winked.

Dipper entered the car and started the engine, he peeked at the camera, squinting at his battery. "Oh god. My battery's thirty percent left? Shit." He gaped.

Mabel giggled at his misery, "well, sorry guys. Bro is suffering due to his phone dying so we have to cut it short." She says.

She received whines and no's.

"Let's see each tomorrow, m'kay!? Bye!" She turned to Dipper, "say bye!" She said.

Dipper smiled at the camera, "bye guys." He said simply.

With that, Mabel cutted the call and exited the call. She sighed dreamily and putted the phone at a flat area, "i really missed them."

He laughed and started driving away. "I could tell."

"The chips are at the back seat. Can you reach it?" He pointed out.

Mabel nodded, spotting the plastic just by the edge. She caught in time and happily opened some. "Finally! I am so craving for potato chips right now." She chirped.

"But why did the flight attendants didn't let you eat chips?

"I don't even know!" She whined, "they all probably have their periods that's why they are so bitchy."

Dipper rolled his eyes at her. "Oh come on. You're like that once."

"Once!" She exclaimed, pointing out her finger. "That was my first day, so stressed and just finished making my thesis. You shouldn't have messed with me." She growled.

"Yeah.. I still remember being bombered by curses because of it." He laughed, remembering the memory like it was yesterday.

Mabel psh'ed, looking outside the window, munching her potato chips. She likes it when it's salty for her tastes.

"So.. how are you and Bill?"

"Nothing happened why would you think something happened psh Mabel stop accusing me no I am not in love with him that's weird I am not gay!"

Dipper shutted up and sweated at his own area. He just dug his own grave, a huge one too.

Mabel stared at him with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. She clearly didn't expect that.

She squinted her eyes at him, observing. "You finally realized?"

He groaned loud and tighten his hand at the wheel. "Shut up.."

"Well, finally!" Mabel exclaimed, wanting to throw the chips outthe car. "And I thought it will take like a year for you to notice! Thank Lord for your idiotism!" She exclaimed.

Dipper blushed in embarrassment. God, I wanted to explode right now.

She smiled at his reaction. "I assume you haven't told him?"

"Of course not! Why would I tell him? He probably have a girlfriend and if he doesn't have one I'm pretty sure he isn't gay."

She shrugs, "just because you prefer men doesn't mean you're gay." She said, annoyed by how he label everyone.

"Then what.."

"You're still a fucking human, bro." She says, "people just created those sexual references so they could discriminate us. People wanted to know for sure if you're straight or not. Well you know what I think?" She stared at him, as if glaring too.

"Society sucks and you can love whoever you want."

"You are still a human being and will be one until you die. You are not gay, lesbian, bisexual or asexual or whatever! You are a human." She pressed, "and being a human means you have your own free will, mind and heart, you can do anything you want."

Mabel cursed under her breath and didn't bothered eating her chips anymore. She lost her appetite and she blame Dipper for the raging topic.

Dipper couldn't even answer nor say anything. He just stared at the road in awe and surprised and shocked, mostly.

She sighed, "i love you, Dipper. And I love whoever you want to love." She says, more softly this time.

Dipper is so lucky to have a sister like her. "Damn, sis.." He smiled akwardly, "thank you."

"Shut up and drive me home, stupid."

He laughed airly and did so with a comfortable silence between them.

*=*

Piedmont

Dipper must admit though, he missed this area, this street, the house. And especially the front yard, where he and Mabel used to play every morning.

With the morning dew and warm sunlight.

The flowers are still well kept though. He smiled at the sight but quickly brushed it away.

He stopped in front of his old house, he stepped out so as Mabel at the same time. "I'll get your bag." He said.

"Thanks." Mabel said, as she waited at the pathway.

Dipper brought it out and gave it to her. Mabel smiled at him, her eyes twinkling as usual.

"Will you stay?"

"You know the answer, Mabel." He whispered in sad smile.

Mabel thought that too. Atleast she tried, she laughed shortly. "Yeah, I should have expected that." She whispered.

Dipper smiled sadly and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, Mabes. We'll see each other again, okay?" Did that curtain just moved? He must be getting delusional.

She nodded and giggled, "bye, Dipper."

"Bye and.." He whistled as he looked away, "say.. hi for dad and mom for me." He muttered.

Mabel blinked.

Dipper acted fast and smiled for the last, waving his hand. "Bye!"

With that he drove away, shy and guilty.

She smiled and thought that maybe there was just some misunderstanding. Because there is.

She chuckled and went inside her house, being welcomed by them.

*=*

Ces: Short one! Sorry guys! Votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 1317

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...
178K 4.7K 28
Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the night, when he turns eighteen and he goes of...
168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
9.7K 606 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...