Him & Her [Interracial(B. 2/2...

By icytsm

Naya Brown is in the game of love again. This time, facing deaths in her family, a baby on the way, a confuse... More

Character Descriptions
The Game
Year After Year
Oh Baby!
Just Kiss Me
I Would Never
You're Not Welcome
Two Can Play That Game
Baby Please Don't Go
Dadda?
We're Not Finished
Just No
Interested
Screw You
Is It Worth It
You Liar
Regret
Being Stupid
Is She Worth It?
I Promise
Stay
Troubles
Step Parents
No More Court
Divorce
Nostalgia
Relationship Screams
Finally
Epilogue

Him & Her {Sequel (Interracial Love Story)}

23.4K 208 9
By icytsm

Naya Brown is in the game of love again. This time, facing deaths in her family, a baby on the way, a confused marriage, and more; yet she's only 21. Are her old long time friends gonna be back in the picture, or will she end of ever more hurt than in highschool? How does Sebastian play in this picture, or Eric, or Sanchez or anyone for that matter!? Read the Sequel to Him & Her and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 44.3K 26
(English - Unedited - In Revision) John Zane is a self made multi-millionaire. An arrogant, self-centered, playboy who believes that he can have anyt...
444 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...
3K 250 15
Second chances are rare diamonds in the rough, as is allowing oneself to truly be happy. Will Noah and Milan push through their pains of the past to...
59.6K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...