Twenty Over Thirty || manxman

By JosslynWho

James (30) is a native to Anavrin, Texas. He's just an ordinary guy, living a relatively ordinary life. But e... More

I - Chinese Food & Fallen Angels
II - The One & The Other
III - Coffee Shops & Red Roses
IV - The Ideal & The Flawed
V - Lust & Stardust
VI - Pleasure & Guilt
VII - Scars & Memories
VIII - Plans & Promises
IX - Drinks & Monsters
X - Love & Regret
XI - Past Times & Present Ties
XII - The Lies & The Truth
XIV - Wants & Needs
XV - Angst & Thanks
XVI - Peace & Quiet
XVII - Good Times & Good Vibes
XVIII - Something New & Something Used
XIX - Black & Blue
XX - Tender Love & Care
XXI - Yes & Yes
XXII - Fearful Phone Calls & Farewell Flowers
XXIII - Christmas Eve & Engagement Rings
XXIV - Merry Christmas & A Happily Ever After
Epilogue

XIII - Gas Lighting & Burning Flames

10.2K 490 119
By JosslynWho

One Year & Four Months Ago

The dorm Kurt shared with his roommate Richard was still his. He never slept there overnight, but he always waited there until Mick's last lecture class was finished. He still had a couple hours to go until they'd leave back to the other man's place, but for now he tried his hardest to memorize the British Sign Language orientation he was supposed to deliver in a couple days. Kurt was stood in the silence of his dorm room, dressed in a black hoody and jeans, alone as Richard had gone out to pick up some books from the library.

While he did his best to sign the paper he'd previously hand written, Kurt began to feel a bit more discomfort at the top of his right arm. It'd been there all day, and he knew what it was coming from, but standing and moving his arms continuously made it even more of a distraction. Getting the last few signs of a paragraph out, Kurt groaned and touched at his arm.

He tried to rotate it to perhaps ease a bit of the soreness, but when that did nothing to help, he gradually came out of his hoody and tossed it onto the twin sized bed. Kurt then went to a mirror hanging just beside his roommate's closet and raised his arm to examine it. There was a dark black and blue bruise at the back of his tricep, about the size of a tennis ball and the sting it radiated when stretched made Kurt wince. As he stared at the wound, he tried to remember for a moment when exactly he'd gotten it. Although his memory was a little faulty at the moment, he suddenly remembered Mick telling him he'd gotten it playing football out in the university quad.

Images of himself running and tackling for the ball entered his mind. Maybe...maybe he'd been kicked on accident by someone else.

"Whoa," Richard's voice came from the doorway, "That's some hit, where'd you get it from?"

Kurt put his arm down and turned to the lanky blonde boy behind him. He had a small stack of books in his hands that he placed on his desk. "I think I got it playing football," Kurt said, "But I'm not too sure."

"A bruise like that and you don't know where you got it?" Richard furrowed his brow and looked back at his roommate. When they first met, he was always used to seeing Kurt striding around with confidence to last a lifetime, but he had noticed the shift about two months ago, around the same time Kurt started going out with someone. Now, the dark-haired boy was a little less outspoken and spent all of his nights away from the university. Looking a little closer at his roommate, Richard narrowed his gaze behind his glasses when he noticed something else. "I think you have another one on your other arm. Do you know where you got that one?"

"What?" Kurt said, confused, and then he raised the short sleeve of his left arm. Sure enough, there was another marking, this one more yellow and closer to his skin tone since it was almost healed. "Oh, I think I got this one from falling down a flight of stairs. Just like the one on me leg."

"You have more?"

"Yeah," Kurt nodded, unbuttoning his trousers, and he pulled them down a little enable to expose another purplish discoloration on the side of his thigh. "I'm clumsy."

"Uh, are you sure no one is...hurting you?" Richard was almost afraid to ask. Kurt wasn't always the nicest of guys, so pushing into his personal life felt like something he should caution about. "I'm a Psychology major so-."

"You think Mick is hurting me?"

"Is that the guy you're dating?"

Knowing he wasn't supposed to give away who exactly Mick was, Kurt just nodded. "He told me where they came from, and I remember now, so it's nothing to worry about."

"Kurt-."

"I'm fine," the dark-haired boy said, "Now I have to memorize these signs for later, so if you don't mind..."

Richard apologized for pushing the idea of abuse and went ahead with his studying. While Kurt got back to his own work, however, he couldn't stop thinking about the bruises on his body. Mick always told him where he got them, all of them, and he wasted not a second to believe him. He couldn't remember falling down the stairs, at Mick's house, being kicked while playing football, and hitting the bedpost over there as well. But he was clumsy so...there was nothing else to think about.

After a couple more hours going to the rest of his classes, Kurt received a text up in the dorm from Mick. It was time to go back to his place. Without wasting any time, he only grabbed his cellphone and headed for the door. "Hey, Kurt..." Richard stopped him, and when their gaze met, the blonde boy pursed his lips together. "Be careful, okay?"

Unsure what to say in return, Kurt just nodded and left the building entirely. He met Mick where he always did to be picked up, and once he dropped into the car, the back of his neck was grabbed, and with force, he was pulled into a kiss when the passenger door was closed. Mick's tongue pushed passed his lips, sealing the kiss as Kurt welcomed it. He relaxed as the other man held the back of his neck, becoming accustom to the firm grip. "Did you miss me?" he was asked.

Breathing now that he could, Kurt nodded, "Yes."

"I missed you all day, too," Mick smirked, and then they got a move on. "When we get back to my place, I want you to shower before getting in bed, okay?"

"Yeah."

"There are some papers I need to grade tonight so I can hand them back in the morning, so when you're done, just get in bed and wait for me. I want you naked and on your back."

"Do you mind if I stay up to work on my-."

"What did I say?"

Kurt looked down at his hands, "Never mind. Sorry."

Upon arriving to Mick's place, the young boy went up to the master bedroom and undressed. He entered the bathroom for a shower just like he was supposed to, but stopped a moment when he caught another glimpse of himself in the wide mirror. There were even more healing bruises on his chest and back, and while one even looking like long finger prints at the top of his shoulder, he discredited it as coming from some other form of his clumsiness. After all, that's what Mick would tell him. Or maybe he'd gotten into a fight with someone and he couldn't quite recall. That could be it, too.

He showered carefully, moving the soapy towel about his body so he wouldn't disturb his tender wounds, and once he was done, Kurt dried off all the way and got in the large bed. It felt like so many hours passed him by as he lay there, naked and getting a little cold since he was laying atop the covers.

Once midnight came around, he was about to drift off into sleep when Mick finally entered the bedroom. "Look at you," the man sighed, "You'll be purple if you get any more bruises."

With a smile on his proud face, Mick undressed, tossing all of his clothes aside until he was naked as well. His body was perfectly toned as always, slightly tanned, and when he neared the foot of his bed, he curled two fingers to beckon the young boy closer. "You know what to do," he said.

On his hands and knees, Kurt crawled towards Mick and began to suck his half hard cock without a pinch of reluctance. Without using his hand, he brought the length to the back of his throat, sucking and swallowing around it. He downed his brow in discomfort when he felt as a rough hand smacked him from behind, and suddenly two fingers shoved into his entry.

He choked on the older man's cock suddenly, a mistake that cost him for the night when his top teeth accidently grazed Mick's tip. "Ow, you fuck!" Mick shouted, and when Kurt brought his mouth away to quickly apologize, he hadn't the time to get a single word out when he was struck across the face.

"I'm sorry!" the boy pleaded fearfully, the entire left side of his face stinging as he attempted to shelter it.

"Always messing up," Mick said angrily, grabbing Kurt's arm around his darkest bruise. He flung him back upon the bed and came down over him. "Why do you make me hurt you!?" he shouted, "You must like it when I fuck you this way, don't you?"

Silent, Kurt coward under the man's madness.

"Tell me you like it!"

"I like it!" the boy shook as he was struck again. Unable and unwilling to resist, Kurt just tried to breathe regularly as he was beaten and tossed about in different painful positions, having to suffer quietly through it until he was bleeding and Mick was satisfied.

_

That's how it was, Kurt thought to himself. That's how it always was when he was alone with Mick; the forceful, unwanted sodomy, the lies he'd be weak enough to believe. Even now, he couldn't get over the fact that he'd lived under Mick's authority for so long. The physical abuse had taken a toll on his body, his mental abuse had taken an even harder toll on his mind, but Kurt knew there was one thing Mick always said that was true about him. It was that he needed others to feel anything good about himself.

Being so dishonest and rude to his brother made Danny worry about him more, the grown men he'd slept with in the past had made him feel desired, and even when his parents were alive, they'd made him feel good by always treating him like a baby. And Dimitri...Kurt didn't think the thirty-year-old fell under that. Of course, this man he loved made him feel safe and wanted, but it was different from his false romantic feelings toward Mick. Back then, Kurt hadn't loved Mick in any way, shape, or form, he had only thought he did.

Never would he compare what he felt for Dimitri to anything that'd been crammed into his mind when with Mick. Right now, in this very moment, Kurt knew he was in love with this man he wanted to start a real life with. He wanted to stay with Dimitri, believing they needed each other more than ever. His mind and body craved all of the affection given to him, and he wanted to return it all just as much. Not for a second would he dare play around with this man he loved, take his adoration for granted. Dimitri was the dearest, most perfect person to ever enter his life, and he didn't want anything to ruin that. From now until his last moment, Kurt vowed with every particle of his soul that he would protect this love he had with Dimitri.

Always.

Forever.

Just to be sure so it wouldn't bother him anymore, Kurt sat up in the couch of Dimitri's living room, and researched what he could about Narcissistic Personality Disorder. From the list of symptoms displayed before him, he was already able to cross all but one aspect off the list in regards of it defining him. He hadn't an inability to recognize other people's emotions. He didn't think of himself as being superior to others, and he certainly didn't exaggerate his own importance. The only thing that he figured matched him in any way, was that he felt like he required constant admiration.

Piss off, Mick, Kurt voiced in his head, you're not taking control of me ever again!

Although he had to break the lease on his apartment enable to move in with Dimitri, he was just glad to officially have moved in. Since all he'd had were his clothes, a couple dishes, and some food, it was a simple task bringing everything over. He still thought all of the comic book hero memorabilia was a bit silly, but he didn't mind being surrounded by Funko POP! bobbleheads, boxed actions figures, movie posters, books, statues and what not. Actually, he was glad Dimitri never let time take away the things he enjoyed the most. Owning a collection of any sorts could never truly stop someone from growing up. Besides, he liked listening to the other man go on about the things happening in his books, and watching him sit down and read one. Like now. It brought a smile to his face.

Shutting down the laptop, Kurt placed it on the low table in the living room. He'd had his feet kicked up across Dimitri's lap as he read, and he headed to the back bedroom. "I'm going to get started on packing for tomorrow."

"Okay," Dimitri said, "Don't pack the toothbrushes yet."

Kurt smiled as it sounded like he was too focused on the pages in his hands, but he leaned down anyways and pressed a kiss to the older man's temple.

When in their bedroom, he opened the closet and smiled to himself. His clothes had been hung on the right side, his shoes were at the bottom, and Dimitri had claimed the left side where all his belongings were. It made him happy to see all of their things together, more so since it was a sign that he wasn't going anywhere. He grabbed out two shirts for himself he figured wouldn't be too bad for a dinner, two pairs of jeans, socks, underwear. While he was at it, he went ahead and grabbed some stuff for Dimitri, too, taking it upon himself to grab his favorite buttoned down for the other man. It fit him in just the right way, and he wanted to see him wear it.

After zipping up the luggage, Kurt sat down at the foot of the bed. When he glanced at the surface of the dresser against the wall, he spotted his silent phone sitting there untouched. He hadn't turned it on since last, but he wondered how many voicemails, texts, and missed call he had. Mick wasn't the only one who called him.

Just to check if Danny had anything to say, Kurt grabbed the phone and sat down again. As it started up in his hands, he planned to ignore anything sent from Mick and just pay attention to Danny. Expecting such, there were multiple messages from Mick that popped up immediately, but one more from Danny as well. Deleting whatever was sent that he wouldn't read, Kurt opened the message from his brother and read it to himself.

Danny: Just thought I'd let you know that I'm sorry about not believing you about Mick. It's hard for me to call you a liar, but you've lied to me so many times in the past already, so I don't know what to believe anymore. It's also hard to hear that you've been hurt by someone who used to be a really good mate of mine. I'm sorry for pushing your claims aside, Kurt, and I hope you come to visit for Christmas, at least. Me and the girls would love to see you.

Christmas.

It really used to be the most wonderful time of the year for him, but the holiday became more and more bleak as the years went on. Without his parents around, it was like the warm fires they used to sit around had gone out, never to burn as bright ever again, and while he had usually spent them with Danny and his wife and daughter, they were still never the same after his mother and father passed away.

"Are you okay?" Dimitri asked suddenly. He'd come back to the bedroom after several minutes went by without a noise.

Putting his phone aside, Kurt smiled and leaned back on the bed. "I'm alright, that was just my brother asking if I'd see him for Christmas."

"What did you say?"

"I'd think about it..."

Dimitri entered the bedroom and sat down beside his lover. "You've been thinking a lot today," he said. "Since I got off work, it's like I can see the gears turning in your head. We can talk about it if you want, or...maybe not now?"

Looking into Dimitri's beautiful, caring eyes overwhelmed Kurt momentarily. It was so easy to see the honest concern and love in this man's eyes, and he was reassured for the hundredth time that what they had wasn't some made up farce. They were real. "You don't think I'm crazy, do you," he asked, "for staying with Mick for as long as I did back then?"

"What? No," Dimitri answered. "Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who've stayed in horrible relationships, still are, and there always will be. You just have to know that it's not your fault. If you ask me, I honestly think that bastard has some kind of personality disorder, like, maybe he's a narcissist or a sociopath, or worse. What if he's both? That's even more dangerous."

"You think he might be a narcissist?"

Dimitri shrugged, "I don't think I could ever be sure, but from how you describe your time with him, it sounds a lot like one to me. That guy has made you think you were the reason he was hurting you, and then messed with your head to think the bruises were your fault. You said he was full of himself, egotistical, obviously he doesn't have any regard for anyone else's feelings, manipulated you the entire time, never had any remorse when he was hurting you, and he got off on it. He is sick, not you, Kurt. Don't think that."

Hearing that caused a current of emotion to crash down into Kurt's heart. He threw himself at Dimitri, wrapping the man up in his arms. His heart was beating so fast, and there were tears in his blue eyes. All that time, had he really been holed up with someone who found enjoyment in making him feel less than rubbish in the street? And then to have been concerned about actually being what Mick was or could be!

"He tried to tell me I had NPD, Dimitri," Kurt said, trying to hold back a cry that threatened to leave him. "I even remember now that he once tried to convince me I had bipolar, depression, and even some type of hemophilia."

"You know," Dimitri signed deeply, "I'm not a violent person, but I'd really like to punch this guy square in the face." He closed his arms around Kurt and held him, hoping to help him relax so he wouldn't hyperventilate. "The bastard was just getting into your head, and that's not uncommon. From everything you've told me, I feel like he's at least a narcissist, especially since he pretty much used that gas lighting effect to control you. You're not crazy. He's just too good at being a bad person."

Abruptly, Kurt kissed Dimitri, needing that sensation to blind him from the apprehension trying to take control of his body. "Thank you," he said when he brought his lips away, "For helping me start again. I can't help but think if I have been alone any longer, if I hadn't met you here, I'd have gone back and ended up with him again. Thank you for loving me, Dimitri. Thank you so much."

The other man nodded, happy that he felt there was an accomplishment made in being able to help Kurt heal from his horrendous past wounds. "I love you," he promised, "And I'll always be here for you."

As they sat there together, kissing at the foot of the bed, Dimitri couldn't govern the needy inclinations that took over his body, and it only became harder to maintain when the lips he loved to feel all over his body caressed just below his jawline. He touched a hand through the back of Kurt's hair, a breathy moan escaping him when he felt as his nipple was stroked beneath his shirt. "We won't be able to do this tomorrow," he said lowly. "Can we-?"

"You don't have to ask, love," Kurt cut off, always ready to make love to the man he cared so much for.

Feeling at ease from Dimitri's previous words and comfort, Kurt removed the man's shirt as he lied all the way back in bed. He absolutely couldn't get enough to the yearning that always shone in the older man's hazel eyes, it was intoxicating, a look that fueled him like gasoline to a fire, and he wanted to feel it burn through him.

"I love you," he said, nipping Dimitri's lips with multiple kisses, thumbs turning around the man's nipples as he squirmed and breathed out hotly. He then unbuttoned the pair of pants keeping him from what he sought, tugging them off so his could see every mouthwatering piece of Dimitri's body. He spread the man's legs as he sat between them, biting back on his lips once he began to tugged a mild grip around his lover's cock. Watching each tremor of his chest, the indentions of his abs surfacing when his stomach clenched, and the way Dimitri reached to place his hands atop Kurt's when he was touched just right, it was all so satisfying for the young man to see that he could bring such good sensations to this person. He hoped to always be able to do that.

Providing Dimitri with a quick kiss, Kurt got out of bed to undress, coming out of his jeans and shirt and socks. When he stood bared, he grabbed the new bottle of lube they had yet to use and got back in bed. He applied an amount of the substance on his fingers and prepared his lover's body, taking pleasure in the moans that were brought on by his touch. After his own cock was readied, he came down into Dimitri's arms, their lips meeting one another's as he pushed gratifyingly into the other man.

"I love you, K-Kurt," the older man confessed again, feeling dizzy and satisfied as the thrusts reached to please him.

Kurt licked his tongue at the tip of Dimitri's, kissing him fully after he replied the same for what seemed like the millionth time. Sitting back then, he grabbed the other man's ankles, holding them up and out as he drove his cock into the heat wrapped around him.

He threw his head back suddenly, overwhelmed by his insatiable appetite for Dimitri. "Don't cum," he said, "Please."

The older man shivered when his lover pulled out, feeling stretched as he turned over. He got on his knees and nodded, promising to hold it as long as he could. When Kurt pushed his hips down a little to align with his entry, Dimitri propped himself on his elbows as he was driven into, clawing at the sheets of his bed as he gasped and choking on the air he tried to breathe down. But with every bang of Kurt's crushing ability to fuck him senseless, the pleasure point stroked every time made it even more of a task to hold back.

A kiss was pressed between his shoulders then, and Kurt stopped when is teeth grazed Dimitri's skin. "Do you mind?" he asked, wanting permission to bite down this time around.

The other man brought himself up a little, craning his neck to kiss Kurt who held him by his hips. "I like when you bite me," he confessed, "Just nowhere visible and not too hard, okay?"

"I promise."

With that, Dimitri went down on his elbows again, pushing back to impale Kurt's cock further into him. He brought his hand to the younger man's when he reached around to touch his chest, tended to when a mild clench of teeth bit at the top of his back, and another to the opposite side.

When Dimitri was beginning to find it difficult to hold himself up, Kurt turned him onto his side, never once pulling out of him to alter the position. His skin was kissed and bitten as he moaned and writhed about, nearing his inability to control his release. "Kurt," he said, winded with passion. He gasped sharply then, fucked harder and faster until he squeezed his eyes shut when a burst of cum jetted hotly into him. "Oh, god," he winced, kissed roughly as Kurt let all he had fill the older man.

Once he brought his lips away, even his faint vertigo didn't stop him from going down on Dimitri. He held the man's legs opens as he brought his mouth down, taking all of him expertly to the back of his throat. He turned his head as he sucked, circling his tongue about the man's tip and caused a jolt. "Cum for me," he said, quick to take Dimitri's cock once again, and as if a switch had finally been flipped, the older man hollered out so satisfyingly that the windows may have shaken from the call.

Kurt swallowed and pumped his lover's cock as the cream filled his mouth, not backing away until every last drop of it was his own. When he finished, he sat up, gratified when he looked about Dimitri's face and there was complete exhaustion in his eyes.

Feeling weak when Kurt laid down beside him, the other man closed his eyes as the side of his face was kissed tenderly. He was so glad they could share this again, without fear, without discomfort, because they would never hurt one another, and they would protect one another from the dangers anyone could think to bring upon their lives. It was like the beginning all over again, but this time without the greedy lust. Instead, it was replaced with honesty and true love, something neither Kurt or Dimitri would ever take for granted.

___

Posted a pic of Kurt in ch.2 for those interested. Thank @Tobixoxo lol comment/vote if you like :) xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 16
Ky has been working at a strip club for two years. When he starts a relationship with his boss, he doesn't realise how much his life is about to chan...
873K 41.6K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
18K 937 33
James Blackborne was a guy with a mysterious background. The least surprising thing about him was that he was a vampire. Riley Harte wanted to fall i...
483K 21.7K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...