Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Twenty-Nine

26.3K 604 140
By clarity-

Meredith's P.O.V

I jogged downstairs and into the kitchen to find Tori in just some pajama shorts which were a bit too short if you asked me. And she had on a crop top that said 'Peace' which I think she shouldn't be wearing since she wasn't peace. She was only trouble and a bitch. 

Harry was in just boxers and I tried hard not to stare. It was obvious they had sex upstairs. The thought made my heart squeeze but I ignored the feeling. 

Why are they torturing me like this? Why didn't they just go to Harry's house and stay there forever so I didn't have to see their faces ever again? 

I ignored there presence and went to the fridge. 

"What happened to your hair?" Tori's annoying voice rang in my ears making me want to go over there and punch her square in the jaw so she wouldn't be able to talk anymore. 

"I colored the ends blonde. Are you blind?" I questioned turning around to face her. I heard Harry snicker but that got him a glare from Tori.

"Where are you going?" She asked. God, she reminds me of mum but mum wasn't a bitch like Tori. 

"That's none of your god damn business." I snapped. "Yes it is my business. Michael and Lindsey aren't here so I have to look after you." She replied. Is she stupid or retarded. Probably both. 

"I don't need a fucking babysitter okay? And who said you are in charge of me?" I shot leaning on the counter as I drank my Pepsi can. 

"I am older than you." She tried to reason. 

"By a few months. I barely know you and fuck off. You know you wouldn't care if I got run over by a bus," I groaned. Harry just stood there staring at us both. 

I finished my Pepsi can and threw it away. The door bell rang. I already knew it was Zayn. I smiled at myself since Zayn just saved me from hell. 

"I'll go get it." Harry's voice said. I snapped my head to look at him. "No. It's for me." I said not making eye contact with him. 

"Who is it?" Tori asked. Why can't she mind her own business? 

"You don't need to know. Now fuck off," I responded and walked out the kitchen. I knew Harry and Tori both were following me but I was too happy to snap at them again. 

I opened the door to see Zayn with a huge grin on his face. "Hey...." I breathed smiling big. 

"Hey," He said. His grin fell when he spotted Harry shirtless and Tori. His jaw clenched and his fists were in balls.

I put my hands on his arm to calm him down. "It's fine." I whispered to Zayn. 

I turned to Harry and Tori who were just standing there staring again.

"I am going now and don't try to follow us and try to ruin today for me. You already ruined last night and you were lucky I didn't rip both of your heads off. See you!" I exclaimed and grabbed Zayn's hand and walked out the house. 

"What is he doing here?" Zayn exclaimed when we were in his car. "Tori invited him so they can play sex buddies again. They disgust me." I answered in disgust. Zayn nodded and started driving. 

We passed a few different places that I never seen before. 

"Zayn where are we going?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and glanced at me.

"That's a surprise love," She responded making me groan. "What?" He laughed.

"I don't like surprises." I groaned making him laugh more. 

After another 20 minutes of driving we finally stopped in front of an open field. 

"Zayn, what are we doing here?" I asked looking his way but I did he was already out and on his way to my side. He opened the door for me and I muttered a quick 'thanks.'

Before I could ask anymore questions, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me into the field. 

When we were in the middle of the huge football field I'm guessing, we stopped. There were two football nets on each side. Why are we here?

"Zayn why are we in the middle of a football field?" I asked but when I turned around he wasn't there. I went in a 360 degree angle and then finally spotted Zayn jogging over to me with a football. 

He gave me a smirk.

"Don't tell me we are here so we can play football." I said. He nodded grinning making him look like an adorable 6 year old. I wonder how Zayn looked when he was young. 

"We didn't come here just to play," He stated. I raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. 

"We came out here so I can prove to you that I am better than you in football," He smirked. 

I gave him a you-should-have-never-challenged-me look if that was possible but what can I say? I can do a lot of weird looks. 

"Let's go then," I exclaimed. "You still want to play?" He asked.

"Why not? I really want to beat your ass in a game of football!" I answered making him chuckle.

"We will see than. But if I win, I get a kiss." He grinned. I giggled. 

"And if I win?" I questioned.

"We will decide when you actually win," He retorted. "Are you saying I am going to lose?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Maybe," 

"It's on Malik!" I exclaimed and grabbed the football. 

I set it in the middle between us. "Ready?" He asked. "To get your ass kicked?" He added smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "I wish I had a whistle. Then I could of blew it so hard that your ear drums would have came out from how loud the sound would of been." I replied making him laugh. 

As he was in the middle of his laughing fit, I called ready and started kicking the ball to his net. 

"Hey! You cheated!" I heard him call making me laugh. "Well next time remember I am clever!" I shouted back.

Turns out Malik really knew how to play. He won and did his victory dance making me laugh. I tried to seem mad at him but who am I kidding? How the hell can someone be mad at an adorable guy who was dancing in front of you? Well it wasn't actually dancing. I don't even know what he was doing but in the middle of his 'dance' he did the sprinkler so I guess you can say he was dancing. 

"You have to pay up Watson. Since this guy full of awesomeness just beat your ass!" He exclaimed laughing. 

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to him. 

"Aww, don't be mad love. I'm sorry I am a better player than you," He came still trying to stifle his laugh. He stood in front of me putting his index finger under my chin so I can look up but I tried to keep acting like I was mad at him so I pushed his hand away. 

"I said sorry love. Don't be mad." He pouted making me smile to the ground at his adorableness. 

"I think I know what will make you feel better." He said. I looked up to meet his eyes. "What?" I questioned.

He pushed my hair behind my ear and connected out lips. I smiled and and put my hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist deepening the kiss. 

I wanted to feel something so badly but I felt nothing but Zayn's soft lips on mines. Where was the fireworks? The butterflies? Those feelings?

I pulled away since there wasn't any more oxygen left in me. We were both breathing hard since we had some snogging session there. 

I was still in Zayn's arms and we were still in the middle of the field. 

Zayn looked down at me and gave me a loopy grin. 

"I wanted to ask you something," He whispered. "Yeah?" I whispered back closing my eyes as the wind blew our way. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked. My eyes opened in one swift looking into his brown ones. 

My grin fell for some reason and he caught on. 

"I'm sorry, I know this is too early and-" He started but I cut him off.

"It's okay. I would have said yes Zayn. I really would have but I just need some time. There's just a lot going on right now." I tried to explain without hurting him in anyway. 

"It's okay. I understand. You can give me the answer another day. I won't rush you." He gave me a smile making me smile back. "Now let's head back before you catch a cold because your face is redder than the lipstick Molly wears." He added making me giggle.

As we walked back to Zayn's car I thought about everything. 

My face wasn't red because I was cold which I was actually but my face was red because I was embarrassed. For what reason? I have no idea. 

Why didn't I say yes to Zayn? I mean I fancy him and all so why not just be his girlfriend? 

Then I realized what was stopping me. 

Harry.

Of course. I still have strong feelings for him and now I can't just go on dating Zayn when I am in love with someone else. That would be wrong and it would seem like I was just using Zayn. 

I feel bad for Zayn now. Why am I so stupid? 

When we finally reached his car, he opened the door for me giving me a weak smile. But I wasn't dumb. I knew the smile was fake. I just broke his heart. 

I closed the door and turned to Zayn making him look at me questionably. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I stated looking at the cement on the pavement. "For what?" He questioned.

"For everything. I know I hurt you Zayn but you have to understand I didn't mean to. I'm just so used to being single that I don't even remember how it felt like to be taken by somebody." I confessed.

"Hey, look at me." He said putting his finger under my chin and making me look at him. He was giving me a small smile. For a second I forgot he even had tattoos and a ring on his lip and eyebrows. 

"I understand. Don't feel bad. You didn't hurt me. I'm just disappointed but you didn't hurt me. I like you Meredith. You are special and you should know that." He said making me smile. 

"I'm not mad that you didn't agree to be my girlfriend. To be honest I don't even know why I asked you. I mean why would you want to have a guy like me as a boyfriend?" He chuckled but behind that I heard the sadness. 

"No Zayn. Don't say that. Any girl would want you if they actually met you. Any girl would die to have a boyfriend like you. You are sweet and caring and an amazing person. Or should I say amaZAYN." I replied making him chuckle.

"I'll give you an answer by Monday. Is that fair?" I asked. He nodded and grinned.

"But remember that I'm not pushing you," He stated. "I know," I giggled and pecked his lips making him grin like a madman.

"Now can we go because if we stay out here for another minute, I swear I would get frostbites," I complained playfully. 

I got in the car and so did Zayn. 

So you are probably wondering if the drive home was awkward. Well it wasn't. It was great actually!

Zayn was really good at cracking jokes even though they were lame. But that was the funny part!

Why didn't I say yes to Zayn when he would be the perfect boyfriend? Because I was in love with some devil who was fucking my cousin.

Life's amazing right? 

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait. More chapters are coming and if I'm not the lazy ass I am then the chapters will come more sooner. Comment what you think about Zayn and Meredith. Do you like Heredith or Zeredith more? Comment and vote! 

By the way I wanted to add something else! I read "My Wattpad Love" and it is amaZAYN! It couldn't be any better! I am in love with Evan! If you haven't read the book than do so now because it is awesome! If you don't then I will hunt you down and haunt you in your sleep. You'll probably be choking by my hair! :P

Just kidding! I love you guys and keep reading! Peace out girl scout. Or boy scout. Or whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...
170 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...