I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

52. Let There Be Cake

138 7 2
By SpaceyPrissy89

Ophelia was wearing a almost floor length dress that was a total princess dress in ehr eyes.It had jewes on the top and strap that went around her neck and it was poofy. She did a twirl as we all smiled and laughed because she was so cute. Jordyn and I both took pictures of her. Violet had picked out a short blue dress. It had sequins around the top with a small sheer shoulder panel with a design on it. Jordyn and I took pictures of her as well. Harper had picked out a floor length deep red dress that made her look like royalty. Jordyn and I took pictures of her as well. We waited while Gloria did what she had to do so that she could fix the dresses for the girls. Jordyn and I both agreed that Violet's should be a bit longer and Gloria said she would work her magic. The grils changed and we all left. Ophelia came with me whiel Harper and Violet went with Jordyn. Both girls had sleep overs tonight and Dave would pick them up from the houses tomorrow.

"When we get home can we make cupcakes mama b?" Ophelia asked from the backseat.

"We sure can sweetie. But when your daddy comes home, we're gonna have lots of cake to try and eat all night," I replied.

"Are we having cake for dinner?" She asked excitedly as I pulled into the driveway.

"No. Are chicken nuggets and fries ok?" I asked as I shut the car off and she started unbuckling herself.

"I like chicken nuggets. Daddy says if I keep eating them, I'm gonna be a chicken nugget," she said as we both got out of the car.

"Well your daddy is just trying to be funny," I said as we walked inside. I could hear Dave in the living room with the twins.

"Kurty and Merder are up," Ophelia said and ran to the living room. I walked into the living room and closed the baby gate Ophelia left open and saw both Dave and Ophelia on the floor with my now 11 month old twins. It then dawned on me I also had to plan a birthday party for two 1 year olds.

"Hey beautiful. I wasn't as needed as I thought I was so I came home and we've just been chilling out here trying to walk, crawling and rolling over onto our tummies," Dave said when he looked behind him.

"You rolled over onto your tummy and I missed it? Damn" I said jokingly as I sat down on the couch.

"Abby said she'd bring the cakes by in a bit," Dave said as he returned his attention to Kurt and Meredith.

"Hey we got a month to plan a birthday party for the twins," I said as I nudged him with my foot. He turned half way around so his back wasn't facing me anymore.

"Can we have a superhero party?" Dave asked excitedly.

"Daddy Merder is not a superhero. She's a princess," Ophelia said as she smooshed his cheeks together. I couldn't help but giggle.

"How about we do a superhero and princess party?" I suggested. They both looked at me and nodded their heads. Just then the door bell rang.

"Ill get it," Ophelia said as she ran to the gate to unlock it. The gates where installed because the twins often crawled out of the living room. Ophelia didn't close the gate as she ran to the front door. Dave followed her and closed the gate behind him. Kurt came crawling up to me and I picked him up.

"Hi little man. Are you walking yet?" I asked in a baby voice. Kurt smiled and gurggled at me. Meredith was busy playing with one of her toys when Dave opened the gate again. Abby came walking through with a huge box and Ophelia was following her like a puppy.

"Hey Britt. I brought the cake samples by like Frances asked me to. Taylor got to one of them so I will go back and get another one," Abby said as Dave opened the other gate for her so she could go into the kitchen. I stood up with Kurt and headed to the kitchen while Dave picked up Meredith who was crawling towards the open gate to the kitchen. We put the twins in their high chair as Abby opened the cake box. Ophelia was standing on a chair waiting. I grabbed us plates and forks and a knife to cute the cake samples.

"I want chocolate," Ophelia said as Dave sat her down in the chair.

"You're gonna get some of all of them. Be patient," I replied with a small giigle.

We spent the next hour eating every last piece of cake in that box. Dave and I had decided on Chocolate cake with white icing. Kurt and Meredith didn't eat the cake we had given them. They just kind of mashed it up and smeared it all over her face.

"So Frances told me you picked a dress out for the brides maids," Abby said as she ate the last piece of the cake in front fo her as Dave started cleaning up.

"Ya. Just go in whenever for your fitting. Karli, Shelby and Carrie are coming a month before the wedding so they can get theirs done. I can't wait to see the dress Shelby designed for me," I said.

"You're gonna have two wedding dresses?" Dave asked as he sat back down.

"Ya. Shelby is designing one for me. I paid for the fabric but that's it. She offered," I replied.

"Ok but did the girls get dresses today?" He asked.

"Yes. I took pictures," I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened up my gallery. I showed Dave the pictures of his girls in their dresses.

"That's way too short," Dave said when he saw Violet's dress.

"Gloria will length it. Jordyn and I both told her to do that," I said.

"Thank god," he said as he let a sigh of relief. I kissed his cheek as he put his hand on my knee. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Mama dada," I heard Meredith say.

"Britt don't fall asleep like that," Abby said as I heard a chair slide across the floor. I opened my eyes and saw she was standing.

"Mama b needs a nap," Ophelia said.

"Well I'm off to go bang my drummer. Bye guys," Abby said as she picked up her purse. We waved good bye and stayed sitting where we were.

"Daddy I want to color," Ophelia said. Dave got up and grabbed the crayons and a coloring book for her while I cleaned off the twins.

"I still gotta make chicken nuggets and fries. Why can't I keep focused today," I said outloud as I opened the fridge.

"Don't stress baby. Everything is going to be fine," Dave said as he walked over to me as I grabbed the chicken nuggets and fries out of the freezer. I tried walking past him but he stopped me. He took the box and bag from ym hands and put them on the counter beside him and pulled me in for a hug. I squeezed him tightly as he kissed my forehead. I pulled away a bit and smiled at him.

"I needed that," I finally said.

"You ever feel like it's too much, tell me and I'll do what I can to help. Got it?" he said as he let go of me.

"Sir yes sir," I replied with a smile.

I made dinner while Ophelia colored and Dave started looking up different things for our twins first birthday. He took over planning that because I was stressed about the wedding. After dinner, I fed the twins while Dave got Ophelia ready for bed. Once Ophelia was ready for bed, we bathed the twins and put them to bed. While Dave did the dishes I went and changed into pjs. Ophelia and I picked out a movie while Dave got into his pjs. We settled on watching The Fox And The Hound. We all cuddled together and watched the movie. Ophelia fell asleep during the movie and we took her up to bed when we went up. I fell asleep thinking about how far my life had come over the past two years and how I couldn't wait for whatever else was to come.

All dresses appear as they where written so Ophelia's, Violet's then Harper's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 10
THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND WILL NOT BE PICKED UP AGAIN. Most of this is factual (except the couples, of course). The history is the band i...
20.8K 752 28
Tessa is a hard working woman that is left with a big medical debt after her mother passes away. She works at a bar, barely making any money, when sh...
12.5K 297 32
Britt heads to LA with her friends Kurt and Krist and their bandmate Dave. Dave and Britt start something up but will they last when they have to dea...
17K 586 65
Brittany and Abby are best friends and after Brittany rejects her boyfriend's marriage proposal causing the relationship to end, Abby tells her to jo...