Remember me?

By pprincesslyssaa

Camron Dallas and Kylie Jenner were best friends when they were 8 years old. She remembers him as a little... More

11 years back...
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update
Chapter 15
700?!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OMG!!!!!
Chapter 26
Thank you and sorry
Hey guys im back!
Part two
Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you guys so much!!❤️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

11 years sense then

288 14 0
By pprincesslyssaa

Cameron's POV so I wake up and do the normal thing I do everyday, which is go back to bed... When I finally wake up its 12:01 and that's when I get into my actually "routine" where I lay there and make sure it's not a dream, check my phone, take a shower and get dressed. I scroll threw my Twitter and insta on my computer. Then I just felt like going on my Facebook cause I haven't in a while. I end up on my moms page and go down all her pictures. I end up seeing me when I was like 8 with an old friend named Kylie. I heard she a basically kinda famous now! So I find her on insta, follow her, and dm her. Then the rest of the day was just a boring Saturday.

Kylie's POV
Hey Khloe pass the Shotsssss!!!! We're kinda having a little party at the house😁😏 it's pretty lit and let me just say... My mom still got it😛 tyga just arrived with more drinks and some friends. So of course me being me I run to the bathroom touch up a little make up then start snapchatting. Then party ends at 2:00 cause everyone was pretty messed up. When I'm laying in bed I end up scrolling threw insta and after a while realize that I got a dm. Cameron Dallas? I say then realize that that's my old neighbor/best friend!
C- Cameron
K-Kylie

C- hey remember me?
K-of course omg how are you?
C-great and how about your self? Wow you look beautiful and have grown up a lot!
K-thanks boo, same to you! And I'm doing great, yea I've got my lip stick and gloss and bronzer platte! Yea it's going great!
C- wow that's great! Well I'm glad to here you doing good! What have you been up too!
K-well nothing much just party lol hbu?
C- just had a boring Saturday ha
K- wow you still suck😉
C-very funny😂 well hey I saw that you were in town wanna hang or meet up?
K-yes that would be great! Well my boyfriend tyga his concert is tomorrow
Night if you wanna meet up there I can let you in free?
C-omg thank you so much your still the best😊💗
K-see you then!

Still Kylie's POV
I then had a convo with my mom. "Hey mom remember Cameron Dallas my best friend that lived by us when we were 8?!" "Awww yes I do, what about cam?" She said. Well we are going to meet up at tyga concert tomorrow, we were just texting. I said. "Oh that's great have fun!"

Shortly after I went upstairs and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
5K 144 17
** "Do you believe in forever, Justin?" "Yeah.. a forever with you." ** [ completed ] EDIT; please do know that this was my first book, and isn't th...
618K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
9.3K 246 18
Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been dating for over a year now. Will her parents let her be with him, or will they go against her will, and separate the...