Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Twenty-Eight

25.2K 593 95
By clarity-

Author's Note: Have you guys seen the music video for "The Story Of My Life" By One Direction! I watched it and I was at the point where I was going to cry and then faint but thank god I didn't. It was amaZAYN! More than amaZAYN actually. I don't even think there is a word for it. It was just so god damn awesome! I love the part when Zayn and his sister. They were adorable! I love it all! I am fangirling my life out here. So I decided I would update since today is a special day! Go in One Direction! <3 <3 <3

Meredith's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing rather loudly. I groaned and tried to ignore the annoying ringing but it kept on going.

This person will never give up!

I put my hand on my bedside table searching for the phone with my eyes closed. When I finally found it I answered it.

"Hello?" I said. My voice was raspy and it sounded disgusting if you asked me.

"Hey MereBear. Are you still asleep?" It was Danielle. Even though I loved her to pieces, I wanted to strangle the life out of her right now.

"What do you think Dani?" I replied in a sarcastic tone. "Its noon already Mere and you are still asleep?!" She shrieked.

"Who the fuck cares? Today is Saturday. I can sleep until 5 if I wanted to."

"What's with the attitude?" Dani huffed. "Sorry. I'm just really tired and hungry and I feel like shit." I apologized.

"Why? Didn't the date go well?" She questioned. Oh yeah, the date.

"Can you come over and I'll explain everything," I responded. "Okay, I'll be right over." And she hung up. I placed my phone back on the table and rolled over on the bed.

Something was itching me badly. Then I remember I didn't change or take off my makeup.

Shit, I'll get acne since I didn't take the makeup off.

I go up lazily out of bed and walked to the bathroom. The house was quiet so I guess no one is  home. That's good because I didn't want to face Michael or Lindsey and I will probably puke if I see Tori.

I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I look so horrid. My makeup was smudged and my hair was in knots that can't even be explainable!

I took of the makeup and washed my face with extra face wash. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. The warm water relaxed my muscles and it felt nice.

After a refreshing shower, I got out and wrapped myself with the towel. I towel dried my hair so the water wasn't dripping. The hair was in ringlets now. Maybe I should go get my ends colored blonde. It will much better.

Maybe Dani and I can go before Zayn comes and picks me up. I wonder where we are going. Is it healthy to have two dates in a row together? Well who cares?

I brushed my teeth quickly. Last night came back to my head once again as I made my way to my room.

Why did Harry decide to go on a date with Tori? He knew Zayn was taking me out and how did he know we would be at that restaurant? Harry really wants to cut my happiness right?

The towel hit the ground and I put on my fluffy zebra print robes on which stopped mid-thigh. I decided I would go free before getting ready for the date. I walked downstairs with only my robes on and nothing under. Don't judge. You know you do it too. Especially when you are alone home.

I entered the kitchen, my bare feet hitting the cold tile floor. I knew I should have worn my slippers. Well too late now. I am too lazy to go back upstairs and come back down.

I fetched myself a glass of water and gulped the whole glass down in one swig. As I drank my water I swore I heard voices. Or maybe I'm just hearing things. I have no idea.

I washed my glass and put a pot of water on the stove. I need a cup of hot tea. As I made the tea, I heard voices again. God what is happening to me?

I poured the boiling water in my special tea mug and put a tea bag in it. I added the sugar and I was done. I took a sip and it tasted really good. I was the master of delicious tea! They don't call me "The Tea Master" for nothing. Well actually no one calls me that.

I walked out the kitchen and I heard the voices again. What the hell is going on? I walked into the living room as I sipped my tea on the way but I stopped dead in my tracks when I reached the living room.

No wonder I heard voices. And they sounded somewhat familiar.

Tori was home and she invited the devil or you can call him Harry Styles.

They were sat on the couch and Harry seemed comfortable since Tori were so damn close to him. A feeling went through me but I ignored it. I am done with this shit.

When they finally realized I was in the room, both of their head snapped my way. Tori just stared at me while Harry's eyes went wide as it looked me up and down.

Oh yeah. I forgot I was only in a robe and I had nothing under. At least I thought of tying it or else I would have been flashing him. Oh well. Whatever. I don't care anymore.

"What are you doing here Meredith?" Tori broke the awkward silence.

"If you haven't known, I live here." I said and sat down on the armchair. I can't believe she is doing this. I told her I fancy Harry but she still goes on a date with him and invites him over. And then she apologizes. God, people are so stupid these days. Or maybe I'm just going insane.

I sipped my tea and stared at the blank TV screen. Both of them were just staring at me like I'm a ghost or something.

After 5 minutes of them just staring at me, I had enough.

"Can you guys go somewhere and do something instead of staring at me like some lost puppies!" I exclaimed.

"You are the one coming in here. We were here first so you should be the one going somewhere." Tori shot back. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for her crap right now.

"We are not four okay? I don't give a shit who was here first! And don't fucking start with me Tori. I had enough of you." I said not looking at them and still staring at the telly screen.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" Tori questioned. "Because I can be. Now do me a favor and lock yourself in a room and do whatever the hell you want to each other and leave me the fuck alone." I replied.

"You are right. Let's go to my room Harry." Tori stated and got up pulling Harry with her as she went upstairs. I can't believe she did that. I can see the smirk playing on her lips as she went upstairs. That bitch is so fucking messed up! I can't believe she actually listened to me. But then again I gave her the idea and I told them to do it and leave me alone. But thinking over what I said and what they are going to do is making me want to rip someone's head off. Tori's head would be the first one on my list.

I tried to block the thoughts about Harry and Tori. I don't get why Harry always goes to Molly or Tori whenever we are in a fight. Now that I think about it, Harry and I never went a week without having a fight. And I wanted to be his girlfriend?

I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned the telly on. The new episode of the Walking Dead was on.

When Rick was about to say something I heard the doorbell. I groaned.

I swung the door open so the cold air slapped me making me shiver. Danielle was standing there shivering her ass off. She walked in without saying anything. She entered the living room and sat in front of the fireplace with her coat still on. Shouldn't I be the one shivering since I am just in robes and my legs are bare?

I can't believe it is this cold outside. I can't wait until winter!

I sat down next to Dani in front of the fireplace.

"Dani you should probably take off the coat. I think it will help and you would be able to feel the warmth." I chuckled.

She did as I said and rubbed her hands in front of the fireplace. "I can't believe you made me come here in this cold!" She exclaimed when she was not freezing to death anymore. "I didn't make you. You agreed!" I defended

"Plus I needed you here. If you didn't come then I would have been stuck with the bitch and the asshole." I added.

"What do you mean?"

"Tori invited Harry over." I replied.

"Where are they then?" She asked. "In Tori's bedroom upstairs," I answered. The bought made me gag.

"Do you know what they are doing up there?" Is girl is dumb!

"Having sex obviously! I told them go to Tori's room and they listened." I explained.

"Why would you tell them to go?"

"I don't know. I was being stupid." I groaned.

"Hey would have done it one way or the other so don't worry. You should be used to this by now. I mean it is no surprise harry has sex every day. Maybe more than once a day," she told me.

"You are not helping," I mumbled.

"Sorry. Now tell me what happened yesterday." She squealed. I giggled.

"It was very nice. Zayn is so sweet but my date was ruined by the devil." I replied.

"Harry was there?" She questioned shocked. "Yeah. He was on a 'date' with Tori but I know he was just there to ruin our date." I explained.

"Why is he so selfish? What does he want with you?" She asked.

"He told me he loved me once." I quietly said without answering her questions.

"He said what now?" She exclaimed clearly surprised. "Yeah, I was shocked too." I said.

She moved a 'wow' and I nodded. "So you guys said I love you to each other but why the hell are you guys fighting again?" Dani asked. Good question.

"We had another argument." I muttered.

"About?"

"I kind of kissed him again and I realized I had a date with Zayn so I stopped him but he wouldn't so I blew up on him." I explained.

"I know I should be helping you out but I'm with Harry on this one. I mean you did kiss him first."

"I don't blame you. I am just so fucking confused. And I have a date with Zayn in like 3 hours." I groaned.

"Well do you love Harry or not?"

"I don't know. I am only 16, not 26! Do I even know what love is?" I exclaimed.

"You are some messed up poodle," Dani stated. I playfully glared at her.

"So what do you want to do for the next 3 hours?" Dani questioned.

"I was thinking of getting my ends dyed blonde like you told me before...." I suggested.

"Well come one!" She yelled getting excited. She was pulling me out the door in minutes.

"God Dani. I have to get dressed. I don't even have anything under this robe," I laughed.

"What is wrong with you?" Dani raised her eyebrows.

"A lot of things," I said jogging upstairs with Dani on my tail still giggling. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 29
Suzy is a social outcast in the eyes of her classmates, but when Harry moves to town, he makes it his mission to protect her. Soon all of Suzy's prob...
560K 12.5K 66
Harry Styles, a known murderer, drug dealer and gangster; suddenly takes interest in the new girl in town. However, Bella is just not interested in...
27K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
41.6K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic