low frequency 『book one』

By plumptyler

they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfic... More

w a r n i n g
p l a y l i s t ( o n e )
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
p l a y l i s t ( t w o )
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
p l a y l i s t ( t h r e e )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
e p i l o g u e
a l e t t e r

s e v e n

9.4K 677 2.2K
By plumptyler

🌿🌻🌿

「6/5歳 continued

Joshua Dun always waited at night for the moment he heard the gentle voice, crackly and ever so hesitant. The curly haired brunet always had the walkie-talkie close to him, in arm reach, and eyes gazing into his glowing star, covered ceiling.

But sometimes Joshua couldn't help himself.

"Ty-Ty, ar' you awake? Over." 

"M'awake, Jishwa." And there it was, heavenly and pure, endearingly sleepy and Joshua giggled, grinning as he waited patiently for the boy to finish. "Been waitin' for you since eight! Ov'r!"

"That's a long time." The curly brunet said excitedly, but trailed off as he continued, the sudden urge following his heart. "Miss you, Ty-Ty. Over."

"We jus' saw each oth'r hours ago, Jishwa! Ov'r."

"I know," Joshua breathed, and Tyler could just hear the small smile written on the curly haired brunet. "M'miss you still, Ty-Ty. Over."

A gasp, and that beautiful giggle, a surprise hinted in his tone that spoke of innocent tendencies. "M'miss you too, Jishwa. Ov'r."

Joshua flipped to his stomach, pressing the button again and letting out a happy-filled sigh, a little dreamily as he spoke. "So, what'll be today, Ty-Ty? Over."

"Story, ple'se!" The cherry cheeked brunet mumbled, another small giggle. "Ov'r."

"Kind? Over."

"Surprise me! Ov'r."

Joshua thought for a moment, smiling big as the idea soon popped into his head and his feet kicked in the air to a small, made up beat. "'Kay, Ty-Ty, this story is about two happy boys."

He breathed, quickly continuing before the cherry cheeked brunet could slip into sleep. "Their mommy's and daddy's were neighb'rs, so they practic'lly grew up together. And one day, their mommy's had 'em meet and in that moment, one absolutely adored the other! So, they played together every day and grew closer and closer and closer!"

"Ev'ry day? Ov'r."

And it was sudden and delicate, almost too tired and Joshua desperately wanted Tyler to stay awake, just need a bit more time.

"Every day! And as they grew up, one grew feelin's for the other. They fell in love!" Joshua paused for a moment before getting cut off again.

"L've? Ov'r."

"Absolut'ly in love."

"Jishwa?" And he waited. "What's l've? Ov'r."

"Mommy sai' it's our heart explodin' in differen' colors when we look at the person or even think about 'em! Or somethin' like that." Joshua explained, kicking his feet in the air and huffing as he continued. "So, one day, one of them ask the other to stay with them foreva' and marry one another, and they lived happily ever after! Over."

"Forev'r? Ov'r."

"Foreva', Ty-Ty. Over."

There was another pause between their shared moment, one pair of orbs sleepy and another consumed with expectancy.

"Ar' we gonna be forev'r? Ov'r."

"Absolut'ly, Ty-Ty. Foreva' and foreva', m'gonna make you so happy! Over."

"M'gonna be your bride? Ov'r." Gentle and soft, and Joshua's pressured on.

"Of cours', Ty-Ty." The curly brunet breathed, "and you are gonna look s'pretty too! Over."

"I am? Ov'r."

"The prettiest bride I've eva' seen! Over."

That heavenly giggle flowed through his small ears, making his fingers tingle and his heart thud in his tiny chest.

"M'so happy, Jishwa. Ov'r."

💫

"What time is Tyler coming over, sweetie?"

"Soon, mommy, he's jus' gettin' his clothes togeth'r!" Joshua expressed smiling big as his mother passed him a cookie.

The curly hair brunet munched on it, legs kicking to a soft beat against the couch as the cartoons flashed through his eyes before suddenly calling out. "Guess what, mommy?!"

He looked over the couch, standing wildly on the cushions as his mother gave a huge smile back, setting the knife down against the strawberries she was cutting. "What is it, honey buns?"

"M'gonna make Ty-Ty my bride!"

She widened her eyes, her smile ever growing with a small giggle passing through her lips, her husband suddenly came in from the backyard, shoving off his jacket.

"What's this I hear about a bride?" He gasped, grinning as he looked to his curly haired son, and walking over to pick Joshua up, blowing into his neck as the small boy giggled, cookie still tight in his hand.

"Your son here is going to make Tyler his bride!" Joshua's mother explained, quickly going back to cutting the ruby red strawberries.

"Oh, really?" His father grinned, tickling Joshua's stomach and laughing along with his son. "Shall I make preparations for the big day, Joshua?"

"Yes, papa!"

Joshua's father set him down back on the couch, ruffling his hair before laying big, fat kiss on Joshua's forehead.

"Well, honey, it looks like we gotta save up for Joshua and Tyler'a big day!" He spoke proudly, going over to his wife to wrap his arms around her waist.

She giggled, nodding along. "I guess we do."

And right then, the doorbell rang, causing Joshua to perk up excitedly, squealing as he set his cookie on the couch. The curly haired brunet quickly ran up to the front door, unlocking it with his small hands with the best of his ability, and hauled the door opened to see the most prettiest, chocolate orbs he adored.

"Ty-Ty!"

"Jishwa!"

They hugged tightly, arms tangled and hands running wild against one another, the older pulling the brunet in with a small gasp from his plump lips. "Ty-Ty is here!"

"Okay, sweetie! Your guys' strawberries are ready!"

Suddenly, Joshua's father appeared, laughing a little sinisterly under his breath as his hands were on his hips. "My lovely son in law!"

Tyler looked at Joshua curiously who held a grin, before gaping up at Joshua's father who picked up the two boys in his arms, hearing them giggle loudly, one more than the other.

"So, I hear you're gonna be Joshua's bride!" Joshua's father strides to kitchen, a little beat in his step as he plops them on the couch on the way there to only turn on his heel and cross his arms before them.

"M'gonna be Jishwa's bride!" Tyler exclaims, and Joshua's father nods proudly.

Joshua giggled, "Ty-Ty is gonna be s'pretty!"

"I'm so happy for you two!" Joshua's father joins in their laughter, tearing up a bit as he went to wipe them and Joshua's mother shook her head in disbelief of the three.

"Cute, but eat up boys. Dinner will be ready in a few hours, okay?" She spoke softly, smiling as she handed them a bowl of strawberries with whip creme on top.

Joshua's father gave them one last grin, before following his wife in the kitchen, and the boys settled down against the cushions, the bowl in the middle of them.

"Jishwa?" Tyler softly spoke after plopping a few in his mouth, the sides of his lips already staining red.

The curly brunet looked to the cherry cheeked boy, plopping a few in his mouth before answering himself. "Ty-Ty?"

"M'l've you."

Joshua grinned, setting a fat, kiss with wet lips onto Tyler's cheek. "M'love you too, Ty-Ty."

🌿🌻🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...
28.5K 1.2K 35
Tyler is engaged. Josh is in love with Tyler. He has been since he laid eyes on him. Tyler, josh, and Jenna always hang out together. Josh acts as...
139K 2.3K 28
"Y-you can be my daddy! A-and I can be your little Strawberry Boy!" "Of course my little boy" After Tyler didn't come to class after a heart shatteri...
57.3K 1.7K 31
I open my mouth to breath, but instead my thoughts came spilling out as words. "Why did you come home at three in the morning?" Started: 7/14/17 Comp...