The Bad Boy: {C.R}

By daddyriggs

What happens when your mom leaves you at home to go on a work trip for the summer? She leaves you with a baby... More

READ*
Chapter 1: first impressions
Chapter 2: freddy kruger
Chapter 3: Chandler.. And some other boy
Chapter 4: sunrise and picnics
Chapter 5: kissing the bad boy
Chapter 6: the secret
Chapter 7: date with the babysitter
Chapter 8: the special night
Chapter 9: level 21
Chapter 10: bread and eggs
Chapter 12: selfies and music
Chapter 13: the party
Chapter 14: the argument
Chapter 15: birthday date... And sex
Chapter 16: rollercoasters
Chapter 17: "call me daddy."
Chapter 18: birthday brownies
Chapter 19: fireworks
Chapter 20: the first time
Chapter 21: just us
Chapter 22: gone
Chapter 23: remember
Chapter 24: Hana
Chapter 25: endless road of darkness
Chapter 26: replacement
Chapter 27: finally happy again
Chapter 28: a day of distress
Chapter 29: freddy kruger part two
New Story?

Chapter 11: mickey d's and parties

1.2K 30 40
By daddyriggs

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~

I walked upstairs to look for Sam. He seemed really strange. I just want to know what he's up to.

I looked in the bathroom, but no one was there.
That's when I went into my room.

"Your room is pretty interesting." Sam said as he slid his finger across my lavender curtains.

"Thanks. Uh, we should probably get back downstairs. Chandler's probably wondering where we went." I chuckle nervously.

"Oh yea. Also, I'm sorry about earlier. I guess I thought you were pretty hot. We got off on the wrong foot." He laughed.

"It's fine just keep your distance until I trust you more." I said motioning him to go downstairs.

We walked downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey baby can I play?"

"Hey you can't forget about me." Sam whined.

All three of us started to play an intense game of COD zombies. Soon it was about 7:00pm. We began to watch a movie.

"Aye Chan? You going to Grays fire tomorrow night?"

"Oh damn that's tomorrow? Uh yea I guess. Does he mind guests?"

"Let me ask."

Baby💋: Would you want to go?

Chandler texted. The names of the people are what the contact is labeled as. Ex: Chans name for *you* in his phone is my love.

My love: uh sure. Are there going to be any girls there so I'm not in a room full of guys?

Baby💋: oh yea. Grays girlfriend will be there and there will be a few more.

"He said bring anyone."

"Alright cool." Chandler smiled at me.

"Hey Alex, since we're friends can I get your number?

"Sure it's (fake number so no one actually calls)."

I received a text.

Sam: please don't feel uncomfortable around me.

I guess I can trust him for now.

Soon enough Sam went home, so me and Chandler went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning  to Chandler kissing me.

"Babbbbyyy! I'm going to McDonald's for breakfast. Either tell me what you want or come with me."

" I'm coming." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I came out and walked downstairs. We got into the car and left. I was in only my pajamas. All I had was a really long Nike shirt. (Chandler's)

I fell fast asleep in the car before I was nudged.

"What do you want?"

"I want a hash brown, sausage mcmuffin, and a coffee."

We got our food and went home. I sat criss cross on the couch and drank my coffee as Chandler took his shoes off. I was in only slippers... Oops lol.

We ate food as we watched orange is the new black.

Btw I love oitnb.. If you've never heard of it.. Watch it. It's awesome.

We decided to take a nap and fell asleep on the couch with a blanket.

"Baby wake up. If we're going to the fire it's in about an hour and I know how long it takes for you to get ready."

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I dressed and put my make up on.

"You look so beautiful Alex." Chandler said as he walked behind me. He took out his phone and snapped a picture. I put my head to the side and put up a peace sign. He just kissed the side of my head.

"You're not too shabby yourself." I attempted to wink.

"It's a bonfire, so grab a hoodie and a blanket incase it gets cold. I went upstairs and grabbed warm clothing and a blanket.

I walked downstairs to find Chandler opening the door. We got into the car and pulled away from the driveway. It was about 10 minutes until we pulled up to the side of the road.

"Why aren't we going to the bonfire?"

"We are. The house is up ahead more, but there's a big open land through here." Chandler said pointing.

We got out of the car and started walking up a path. We walked a little more until we saw a fire. A guy stood up which looked to be sam and yelled, hey Chandler and Alex are here!" We were about 20 feet away from them. We got up to the fire and sat down on chairs that bordered the fire. A face looked at me and held out a beer. It must have been Gray.

"I'm Gray, and this is Hana." He said and smiled.

So I hated when "Chana" was a thing so I was like fuck it. I'm not mentioning her as Chandler's ex. She's still cool so I wanted to add her to the story. Here she is.. As grays gf

I took the beer and nodded.

"I'm Alex."

There was just another girl sitting there and beside her was Sam.

"I'm Brianna."

Also don't like Brianna so here she is.. Single and alone. Ha. Fuckin bitch. Jk but I still felt like adding her.

It was just the six of us. Me, chan, Sam, gray, Hana, and Brianna.

We all kind of just talked and bullshitted. That's when Sam thought of playing a game.
We decided to play truth or dare drinking style. Can't live up to your truth or dare you gotta drink.

"Chandler. Truth or dare?" Said Sam.

"Truth."

"How many girlfriends have you had before Alex?"

"None." He said confidently.

That made me really happy inside.

"Gray. Truth or dare?" Chandler asked.

"Truth."

"Have you and Hana did the dirty yet?"

He looked at Hana and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes." He said while looking back.

"Oooohhh!" We all said as they laughed.

"Alright fine. Alex, truth or dare?" Gray asked.

"Dare. Since you guys are wimps."

"I dare you to.. Give Chandler a boner!" He yelled.

I looked at Chandler, got up, and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and sucked his neck until a hickey appeared. I got up and what do you know. There it was. Chandler got up and adjusted him self so it wasn't visible. Everyone laughed.

"Sam. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"Kiss Brianna."

Both of them looked at each other and blushed. They pulled into a kiss.

About 30 more minutes into the game and Sam and gray were drunk. That including Chandler who was a lil' tipsy.

They sat by the fire and talked about guy shit while we walked towards the house to grab s'more making ingredients.

"Grays mom isn't home so we can just walk in." Hana said as we walked through the front entrance. I looked around his house and noticed that it was really big. I looked at a frame on the wall and it was a picture of Sam, Gray, and Chandler. They must've been friends for a while.

We grabbed the stuff and headed back to the fire. When we got back all three boys were almost passed out. We woke them up and lead them to the house.

So much for the damn s'mores..

"How about we just all stay here tonight since the two dummies driving you home are intoxicated. Brianna and I agreed, and we put each of the boys in separate beds. Gray in his, Sam in grays moms, and Chandler in the guest room. Hana, Brianna, and I all exchanged numbers and watched movies for a few hours. Then we all went up to the rooms with the boys.

"Just sleep with Sam. You guys seemed to have a pretty deep kiss so why not?" I laughed.

"He's not that bad of a guy." Hana said.

Brianna agreed and we went our separate ways. I walked into the room to see Chandler half on the bed with his pants half way off. I pulled his pants all the way down, threw them on the floor and adjusted him to fit all the way on the bed. I cuddled up next to him and the covers. I soon fell fast asleep.

Decided to change how I update. I'll put a new chapter on every like 2 days. Or every day. Depending on how busy I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 86 45
She never thought summer would bring her to the place she loved so much and had beautiful memories of only to be filled with pain and grief when the...
33.6K 796 62
Peyton is now 20 years old 2 1/2 years after her and Chandler broke up and that she found out she was pregnant with his child. Chandler had moved on...
3.6K 313 24
(ongoing) Luka has never been confused about what is wrong and right. He never thought he'll be. *** Luka Yavinga is 17 and a straight A student of K...
208 0 18
Elizabeth will be turning 18 in only a few months and with everything happening her mom plans on moving to another city. a new city new school and...