Chapter 4: sunrise and picnics

Alex's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to a shadowy figure scooping me up from the covers of my bed. I didn't know what was going on. I had a blind fold over my face and my hands were tied with a zip tie. All I could think of was to yell.

"Chandler!!"

"I'm right here why are you yelling at me."

I struggled to move and I tried to be set free.
All of a sudden we were inside of a car.

"Where are you taking me?!" I yelled as I tried to open the car door.

"Just relax its a surprise."

All I could see was darkness.

I was finally untied, I slowly took the blindfold off, but chandler stopped me.

"Please wait."

He lead me out of the car. I was in only a tank top, a hoodie, and some shorts. I could feel grass between my toes as I slowly walked to where he was leading me.

"Sit."

I sat down on what seemed to be a blanket. I could feel him sit down right next to me.

"You can take it off now."

I took off the blind fold to nothing. It was pitch black. There were a few stars in the sky, but it was dark.

"Do you like it."

He pointed down to the blanket. All I could see was a basket. Chandler went and grabbed a bag out of the car that had candles in it. He lit a few and put them around us.

"The sun will be coming up soon, and I just wanted you to be surprised with a picnic type thing while we watch it."

"This is beautiful Chandler. Thank you." I blushed.

"You're welcome Alex."

After eating we laid on the blanket just looking up at the sky. I hadn't noticed that I fell asleep. I didn't know what time it was, but I was tired.

Chandler's p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex was laying on my chest. I kind of liked this moment. We were both laying there looking at the beautiful sunrise as it came up, and it made me smile.

"Hey Alex?"

I wasn't answered.. Until I could hear light snoring from her mouth. I decided we could just sleep here for a little bit. We were on a hill, so I don't think anyone will find us. I watched the sunrise some more and thought of the boy in the picture that I had found last night. Who was he?

Cuteness overload